You got a partner now?
我年纪大了 无法事事都亲力亲为
Well, I'm getting too old to do it all myself.
再说 Neil其实也是家人
Plus, Neil is practically family.
-是吗 -是的
- Uh, is he, now? - Yeah.
但是就像你说的 你来这
But like you said, you're not here
不是来见朋友的
on a social call.
我看到你的人
I can see that your guy's
正在询问我的员工
questioning my staff.
能告诉我是什么事吗
Want to tell me what this is all about?
好的 是Theo Rollins
Yeah. Theo Rollins.
Theo怎么样了
What about Theo?
他死了
He's dead.
怎么会这样
How'd it happen?
他被枪杀了
He was shot.
-哦 -被抛尸在湖中
- Oh... - Dumped in the lake.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
你知道是谁做的么
You know who did it?
正在调查当中
Trying to figure that out.
你们关系近吗
You all were close?
我 呃
I, uh...
曾经抓到他强行闯进我的俱乐部
caught him breaking into my club.
他那时16岁
He was 16.
就是个小流氓
Nothing but a hoodlum.
我没给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 我
I didn't call the cops, I...
给了他一份清洁的工作
offered him a job sweeping floors.
不止呢 爸爸
More than that-- Daddy...
给他吃的 还有 你知道的 确保他完成他的家庭作业
fed him, and he, you know, made sure he did his homework.
他拯救了他
He saved him.
他没有其他的家人
Didn't have any other family.
他加入海军的时候
We were so proud of him
我们都为他感到骄傲
when he joined the Navy.
我们认为他可能又回到过去的生活状态了
Thinking he might've gotten back into the life.
他
He had...
身上有毒品 很多毒品
drugs on him, a lot of 'em.
哦 不 警官 不会的
Oh, no, sir. No.
不 你们弄错了
No, you're mistaken.
恐怕没有 Felix
I'm afraid not, Felix.
Theo的父母是瘾君子
Theo's parents are addicts.
他恨毒品 他甚至连酒都不喝
He hated drugs. He didn't even drink.
当我们发现他的时候 他身上有Deliah的腕带
When we found him, he had a Delilah's wristband on him.
你们中有谁在周五晚上见过他吗
Either of you see him Friday night?
没有 警官
No, sir.
你的多名员工
A number of your employees
都说他们看到了
said they did.
好吧 我没看到
Well, I-I didn't.
你知道 俱乐部是很吵闹的
I mean, the-the club was jumping, you know.
我不可能
I didn't have a chance
在门口检查每一位顾客
to check every customer at the door.
你呢 Josie
How about you, Josie?
不 我没有
No. I didn't.
他们很明显在撒谎
Well, they're obviously lying.
问题是 为什么
The question is, why?
他们很吃惊
They're in shock.
可能只是为了保护Theo的名声
Might just be protecting Theo's reputation.
或者他们对他的谋杀知道些什么
Or it might be they know something about his murder.
你是说他们也参与了
You're saying they're involved?
我是说我们至少应该调查一下
Well, I'm saying we should at least look into it.
嘿 Lasalle 有个叫Rose的女人
Hey, Lasalle, you got a call
给你打电♥话♥ 说很重要
from a woman named Rose, said it was important.
我的继母 她从不给我打电♥话♥
My stepmother? She never calls.
-我最好去看看什么事 -你知道些什么
- I better see what's up. - What do you know?
我一直在调查我们在Theo上衣里
I've been running down those MDMA tabs
找到的这些摇♥头♥丸♥
we found in Theo's jacket.
警方发现在过去几个月
NOPD's been seeing this new drug on the street
街头一直有这种新毒品 叫黄色的愉悦
over the past few months called Yellow Joy.
-知道谁在卖♥♥这个吗 -不知道 但是毒品科
- Any Intel on who's dealing it? - No, but Narcotics
认为这是从一家音乐俱乐部流出来的
thinks it's coming out of one of the music clubs.
可能是我们的受害人推销的
Could be our victim who was pushing.
Theo Rollins的父母是瘾君子
Theo Rollins's parents were addicts.
他努力工作以确保他不会重蹈覆辙
He worked hard to make sure he didn't meet the same fate.
这不能解释我们在他身上发现的
Doesn't explain the felony weight
多到能判重罪的毒品
of the drugs we found in his jacket.
是不能 但我觉得我们可以
No, but I think we can.
我在贝利查斯搜查了Theo的住所
I was at Belle Chasse searching Theo's quarters.
找到了这个
Found this.
毒品采购记录吗
Log of drug purchases?
-所以他在贩毒 -不是
- So he was dealing. - No.
他在买♥♥ 而且不是个人使用
Buying. And not for personal use.
更像是在收集证据
More like gathering evidence.
Theo是一名现役士官
Theo was a master-at-arms.
-他在调查毒品案 -他被指派了
- He working a narcotics case? - He was given
一项监察任务 追踪基地附近的
a surveillance detail, going after
毒贩
drug dealers near the base.
他可以使用一些先进的设备
He had access to some advanced equipment.
带有音频和视频的
Motion-activated cameras
-触发式摄影机 -Theo在被杀前几天
- with audio and video feed. - Theo checked
申请使用了一个这样的设备
one of them out a few days before he was killed.
他的指挥官说他不知道设备现在在哪里
His commander says he has no idea where the equipment is now.
是这样的 一旦安装了这些摄影机
See, once these cameras are installed,
用户可以从任何位置访问云端
the user can access them on the cloud from any location.
也就是说你也能访问它了吗
Does that mean you can access it, too?
我还没找到入口呢
Well, I haven't gotten the feed yet.
但我确实追踪到了那个信♥号♥♥
But I did trace the signal.
在Deliah俱乐部
Delilah's.
Theo Rollins在监视
Theo Rollins was monitoring
你朋友的俱乐部
your friend's club.
也许是因此被杀
May have gotten killed for it.
好吧
Okay...
所以我们要深入调查
so we dig deeper.
Patton 接入摄像头信♥号♥♥ 好吗
Patton, get into that camera feed, all right?
我想知道Theo在记录什么
I want to know what Theo was recording.
Sonja Gregorio 更仔细地调查
Sonja, Gregorio, take a closer look
Delilah俱乐部 如果毒品从那里流出
at Delilah's-- if drugs were coming out,
那里会有更多证据
there'll be more evidence.
Christopher 我需要你找一下你的线人们
Christopher, I need you to check in with your CIs.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我爸
My dad.
他去世了
He's dead.
他坐在阳台上
He was out on the balcony,
喝着咖啡 读着报纸
drinking coffee, reading the paper.
突然间
All the sudden...
倒下了
collapsed.
在救护车来之前就过世了
Gone before the ambulance got there.
我很抱歉 Chris
I'm so sorry, Chris.
他今天早上还试图联♥系♥我 你知道吗
He tried calling me this morning, you know?
我没有接
I didn't answer.
不要这样对你自己
Come on, don't-don't do that to yourself.
我们的最后一次谈话是在争吵
Last conversation we had was an argument.
我知道那晚的谈话结束地并不好
I know things didn't end well that night.
但你的父亲是爱你的
But your father loved you.
你一定要知道这点
You got to know that.
嗯
Yeah.
但是我本该接他电♥话♥的
But I should have answered his call.
为什么我没有接
Why didn't I?
因为你不知道会有事发生
'Cause you didn't know any of this was gonna happen.
-我得回家去 -当然
- I got to get home. - Yeah.
当然了
Absolutely.
你还好吗 乡下人
You okay, Country Mouse?
我还好
I think so.
我不知道
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表