Friends.
他没提过我么
Oh, he never mentioned me?
没有
No.
抱歉 但我一般都很忙
I'm sorry. I've been busy, though,
我们也很久没聊过了
and we haven't talked in a while.
噢 没关系的 我们也只是渐渐熟悉起来的
Oh, that's okay. We were just getting to know each other.
他经常提起你啊
He sure talked about you.
成长过程中你是怎样关照他的
Looking out for him the way you did growing up...
他对你很崇拜
How much he idolized you...
真的很特别
It's so special.
她这甜美可人楚楚动人的样子
The way she turns on the sweetness and vulnerability,
谁会知道她都杀了四个人了
you'd never know she killed four men.
我不敢确定自己是佩服她还是害怕她了
Can't decide if I'm impressed or terrified.
-集中精神 -嗯
- Stay focused there. - Mm-hmm.
事情有变的话 Lasella就只剩你们可以指望了
Anything goes wrong, you're Lasalle's last line of defense.
他是我亲密的家人了
He was the closest thing I had to family.
我们互相照顾
We looked out for each other.
他形容我们是“罪恶搭档”
"Partners in crime" is how he put it.
根据他的说法
Well, from everything he told me,
你是个优秀的哥哥
you were a good big brother.
嗯 但还不够好
Yeah, not good enough.
真希望在他最需要我的时候 我能在那里
Wish I was here when he needed me most.
世上没有什么比这更让人难受的了
There's no worse feeling in the world.
得知你最爱的人独自死去
Knowing somebody you love died alone.
听起来你经历过类似的事
Sounds like you got experience with it.
你也失去过兄弟姐妹么
You lose a sibling, too?
我的父亲
My father.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
发生了什么事
What happened?
还是别说我了
This isn't about me.
今天的主角是Sam
Tonight is about Sam.
来吧
Come on.
再来一轮酒
Let's do another round.
我们可以为他干杯
We can toast to him.
你们听到她说父亲的事了么
You got all that about her father, right?
可能是玩的一招苦情戏
Could be a play for sympathy
或者她说的是实话
or she could be telling us the truth.
无论如何 她想让你继续问下去
Either way, she wants you to ask her about it.
看看她要把我们带向何方
Let's see where she's taking us.
记住 Christopher
And remember, Christopher,
不要相信她的话
don't trust anything she says.
我没问题 King
I'm all over it, King.
你的酒
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
像Sam致敬
To Sam.
-毋庸置疑的好人 -要当心这杯酒啊
- One of the good ones. - Be careful of that next drink.
谁知道她往里面放了什么东西
Yeah, no idea what she dosed it with.
好
Yeah.
像Sam致敬
To Sam.
Pride 你过来一下
Pride, you got a moment?
Lasella的爸爸来了
Lasalle's dad's here.
赶得早不如赶得巧 对不对
Great timing, right?
紧紧盯着Christopher
Keep a close eye on Christopher.
Lasella先生
Mr. Lasalle.
我是Dwayne Pride 很荣幸终于能见到您了
I'm Dwayne Pride. Pleasure to finally get to meet you.
Christopher在哪儿 我都给他打了一整天电♥话♥了
Where's Christopher? I been calling him all day.
呃 很抱歉他现在可能抽不开身
Yeah, um, I'm afraid he's tied up at the moment.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
很抱歉 我没法告诉您
Unfortunately, I can't tell you.
我马上回去看看
And I need to get back to it myself.
-我一定让他知道 -我懂了
- But I will let him know... - I get it.
你们都在掩护他 为了让他
Y'all cover each other's backs while he tries
避开自己的父亲
to avoid his father.
事实上 他确实在办案子
Actually, he's working a case.
如果他能来
If he could be here...
他也不会来
He still wouldn't.
我了解我的儿子
I know my son.
虽然现在我了解得可能不如你多
Though probably not as well as you do these days.
正如我所说 我们现在比较忙
Like I said, we are a little busy around here at the moment.
这是Christopher的座位 没错吧
This is Christopher's desk, right?
十年了 这就是他职业生涯的巅峰
Ten years, and this is the culmination of his career.
Christopher工作做得很棒
Christopher is great at his job.
他倒确实在上面花费了很多时间
Well, he certainly spends enough time doing it.
你知道这些年来
Do you know how many holidays
他错过了多少节日么
he's missed over the years?
生日 感恩节 圣诞节
Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmases.
因为他在这里
Because he was here.
我们就像个家
We're like a family.
像个家庭可绝不是真正的家庭
"Like a family" is not the same as an actual family.
老婆 孩子
A wife, children.
我说的你能明白吗
You know what I'm talking about?
我懂 我有个女儿
I do. I have a daughter.
你希望她未来怎样 Pride先生
And what do you want for her, Mr. Pride?
你想让她走向没有未来的工作么
You want her in a job with no future?
整日生命危险 从不回家
Risking her life, never coming home.
我希望她能快乐
I want her to be happy.
我想让我的儿子长大 承担自己的责任
I want my son to grow up, take responsibility,
成就一番事业
make something of himself.
但我不像你对他影响那么大
But I don't have the influence over him that you do.
你知道
You know...
Christopher自己做出了决定
Christopher makes his own choices.
到现在为止
And for the record,
他是我合作过的优秀探员之一
he's one of the best agents I've ever worked with.
他带着徽章的每天
He makes a difference every day
都在一点点改变世界
he wars the badge.
我又从何而知
I wouldn't know.
他从不和我说这些
He never talks to me about it.
如果你见到我儿子
If you see my son,
告诉他我来过
tell him I was here.
不是一般人普通的童年
It wasn't a normal childhood.
我是个随军小孩 所以经常搬家
I was a military brat, so we moved around a lot.
我就只有我爸爸
My dad was all I had.
没有母亲
No mom?
没有 我还是个婴儿时 她就死了
No, she died when I was a baby.
之后我父亲 找到份为政♥府♥办事的新工作
Then my dad, he got a new job working for the government.
开始到处漂泊了
Started traveling alone.
什么工作啊
What kind of job?
Nolan
Well, Nolan...
我可以告诉你 但是之后我就得杀了你
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
噢 这种工作啊
Oh. That kind of job.
你很熟悉吗
You're familiar with it?
我可以告诉你 但是
I could tell you, but...
好吧 这很公平
Oh. No. Fair enough.
我们需要Chloe父亲的信息
We need information on Chloe's dad,
-越快越好 -明白
- and we need it fast. - Got it.
James Miles上尉 是前空军直升机飞行员
Captain James Miles, former Air Force helicopter pilot.
你听说过他么
You ever hear of this guy?
-没有 我马上深入调查 -快点吧
- No, but I'll look into it. - Then go.
-好 -我爸
- Yeah, yeah. - Dad was gone
一向是在外多在家少
more often than he was around, and then,
而在家时 他
when he was around, he...
他也总是工作
He was always working.
嗯
Yeah.
我当时对他很生气
I was angry at him.
就想要叛逆
I wanted to rebel.
他是怎么死的
How'd he die?
官方说法是
The official story:
他在巴拉圭为非政♥府♥组织担任飞行员
he was in Paraguay working as a pilot for an NGO.
一天晚上出去喝酒
Went out drinking one night.
在酒吧争斗中被刺死
Stabbed to death in a bar fight.
巴拉圭 酒吧争斗 任何事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表