right at the moment the attack's supposed to take place.
就像你说的 这是阻止他的唯一办法
Like you said, the only way to stop it.
根本就没有快艇 对吗
There is no speedboat, is there?
没错
Nope.
火箭筒呢
The RPGs?
在你身后的柜子里面
They're in the cabinet behind you.
Cedric
Cedric.
Estes总是说你特聪明
Estes always said you were too clever.
现在也无所谓了
Doesn't matter now.
别接电♥话♥ Dwayne
Don't try to answer your phone, Dwayne.
也别想碰你的枪
And don't even think about reaching for your weapon.
我还需要你活着
We still need you alive...
再活一小会儿
for at least a little bit longer.
这事儿很简单
Gonna keep this real simple.
跪下
You get on your knees.
我们接近河堤后
We get closer to the riverbank...
我来了解这事
I'll end this.
你为什么要这么做
Why the hell are you doing this?
你已经为新奥尔良
You've served the city of New Orleans
奉献了20年
for 20 years.
我还会继续奉献
And I'll keep serving,
为这座城市做正确的事
doing what's right for the city,
包括这事 不管代价如何
including this, no matter the cost.
也把自己害死了 这对这城市有好处吗
Killing your own? That's what's right for the city?
你想让新奥尔良得到改变
You want to make a difference in New Orleans?
想让她变回原本的模样
You want to bring her back to where she was?
就得要强大且有奉献精神的人
You need strong, dedicated men
-来做这个艰难的决定 -Eric Barlow
- making the hard decisions. - Eric Barlow?
不管怎么说 他的家族运营这座城市
His family's run this city one way or the other
有一百年了
for a hundred years.
通过贿赂 谋杀 勒索这些手段
By bribing, killing, blackmailing.
这是一场战争
This is a war.
战争就分阵营
And there are sides.
你有你的选择
You picked yours.
我也一样
And I picked mine.
Lonzo
Lonzo!
为了赢得这场战争 你要朝军舰
To win this war, you're gonna fire a rocket
-发射火箭吗 -不 Dwayne
- at a Navy ship? - No, Dwayne.
是你要发射火箭
You're gonna fire a rocket.
而我要阻止你
I'm gonna stop you.
这是他的武器
Here's his weapon.
计划是什么
What's the plan here?
我还在港口巡逻船上
I'm still being held on a Harbor Patrol boat.
没关系
This works...
因为你刚刚劫持我的船
because you just took my boat hostage
并朝我开枪
and shot me.
该死 真疼
Damn it, that freaking hurts.
好了 准备好 我们时间不多了
All right, get ready. We won't have much time.
太疯狂了
This is insanity.
求救 求救
Mayday, Mayday.
我是新奥尔良警局副局长Gossett
This is NOPD Deputy Chief Gossett.
我的巡逻船 D7-35 刚刚被Dwayne Pride
My Harbor Patrol boat, D7-35, has been hijacked
劫持了 他有火箭筒
by Dwayne Pride. He's got rockets
他朝Kearsarge舰方向过去了
and he's heading straight for the Kearsarge.
吧所有非军事人员疏散到甲板下
We need to get all non-military personnel below deck.
-立刻行动 动作要快 但要低调 -明白 长官
- Immediately. Do it fast. But quietly. - Aye, sir.
有两支MSST部队正在待命
I got two MSST units geared and ready,
MSST:海上安全保障小队
另外 狙击手90秒后乘直升飞机出发
plus a helo with a sniper team lifting off in 90 seconds.
听着 这是诬陷 先等等
Look, this is a frame job. Let's take a moment here.
探员 没时间再等了
Damn it, Agent, there are no more moments.
我们有你长官的照片
We have photos of your boss
清清楚楚地表明了 他开着一辆满载火箭筒的卡车到河边
literally driving a van full of RPGs to the river.
我的团队能证明这是伪造的
And my team can prove that they are doctored.
求救信♥号♥♥呢 也是伪造的吗
Yeah, and the distress call. That doctored, too?
Gossett肯定也是同伙
Gossett must be part of the conspiracy.
他可是受勋的警官
He's a decorated NOPD commander.
Dwayne Pride是唯一一个
And Dwayne Pride is the only person
从一开始就试图阻止这场袭击的人
who's been trying to stop this attack from the beginning.
他多次拯救过这座城市以及市长
He's saved the city, the mayor, multiple times.
至少能表明他的忠诚吧
It has to earn some good faith.
尽管你信任Dwayne Pride
Despite your belief in Dwayne Pride,
但我不得不假定眼前的就是实情
I have to assume this is exactly what it seems.
尽快控制住那艘巡逻艇
Got to cover that patrol boat fast.
驱逐它 如果进入射程
Take it out, take it down
-就击沉 -明白 舰长
- the minute it's in range. - I'm on it, Captain.
-行动 -明白 长官
- Let's roll. - Aye, sir.
所有乘客 请离开军舰甲板
All passengers, please clear the flight deck.
说说你对
Say what you want
军队有什么期待
about the military,
很明显他们能在危急情况下
they certainly know how to keep their heads
保持冷静
during dire situations.
你也是啊
Say the same about you,
你知道之后会发生什么
but you know exactly what's about to happen.
你让我印象深刻 Gregorio特别探员
You impress me, Special Agent Gregorio.
聪明 有野心...
Smart, ambitious...
你知道自己今晚就要完蛋了 对吧
You know you're going down tonight, right?
也很有胆量
Ballsy, too.
如果要说缺点
If there's any criticism at all,
就是选错了上司
it's of your choice of mentors.
戒了酒跟没戒一样的Isler
【注: 指戒酒成功 但身体还未恢复】
That dry drunk Isler.
还有Dwayne Pride
And Dwayne Pride,
-永远的烈士 -那你是什么玩意儿
- the perpetual martyr. - What does that make you?
我是赢家啊
The winner.
这座城市 政♥府♥机关 都是我的
This city, the state, they're mine.
这只是个开始
And that's just the beginning.
我必须得接这电♥话♥
I have to take this call.
还是祝你好运
Good luck to you though.
喂
Yeah?
Sebastian 事情不太对劲
Sebastian, something's not right.
你能具体到哪一件事情吗
Oh, you can single out just one thing?
因为我们正在犯愁
'Cause where we're sitting,
事情变得棘手了
it's all hitting the fan.
Gossett是阴谋集团的一员
Gossett's in on the conspiracy, okay?
他宣称是Pride挟持了他
He's claiming that Pride just took him hostage.
也就是说诬陷计划就快成功了
Which means the frame job is almost complete.
所以很奇怪
That's what's bothering me.
Barlow就站在我20英尺远的地方
Barlow's standing 20 feet from me
这里应该是袭击的核心位置
at what's supposed to be the ground zero of the attack.
他不会把自己陷入危险的境地
He wouldn't allow himself to be put in harm's way.
我们遗漏了什么
What are we missing?
袭击应该会失败
Attack's supposed to fail.
对 但总该造成点有价值的破坏
Yeah, but there's got to be some kind of meaningful damage.
不然 Barlow搞不出全国性的大新闻
Otherwise, Barlow's not making the national news.
对了 Taylor市长还没有到达
All right. Mayor Taylor hasn't arrived yet.
我现在得联♥系♥上她
I need to get her on the phone now.
你为了钱做这个事情吗 Cedric
You doing this for money, Cedric?
我为了新奥尔良才做这事情
I'm in this for New Orleans.
你以为你是唯一一个关心这个城市的人吗
You think you're the only one who cares about this city?
上一个说这句话的人
Last person who said those exact words
是Hamilton
was Hamilton.
你看到他的下场了吗
You see what happened to him?
他没能完成使命
He couldn't get the job done.
但你可以吗
But you can?
事情会怎么发展
Story's gonna be what?
"危险的前联邦特工
"Dangerous ex-federal agent
图谋不轨 劫持了你的船
"with an axe to grind hijacks your boat?
要通过炸掉一艘军舰来表明态度"
Makes a statement by blowing up a Navy ship"?
不 我会在你造成大规模伤亡之前阻止你
Except, I'm gonna stop you before too much damage is done.
然后呢
And then what?
当警局局长吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表