那不值得 Abbas
It's not worth it, Abbas!
举起双手 立刻 慢慢的
Get your hands up. Now. Slow!
跪下
On your knees.
我来 King
I got him, King.
你还好吗 Sharif 嘿 你没事吧
You all right, Sharif? Hey, you okay?
-我妈妈 -你妈妈怎么了
- My mother... - What about your mother?
Pride 不是想定性 但是这些家伙
Pride, not to profile, but these guys seem more
-比起恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 更像是雇佣兵 -也可能是支持者
- like mercenaries than terrorists. - Could be sympathizers.
但他没有任何激进组织的背景
Except he doesn't seem to have any radical affiliations.
船上的那人也没有
Neither did the guy on the boat.
有人试图让他们看起来像是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Someone's trying to make it look like it's terrorists.
拜托了 他们控制了我妈妈 你必须阻止他们
Please. They have my mother. You have to stop them!
Zahra 我知道你的感觉有多强烈
Zahra, I know how strongly you feel,
但你太不顾个人安危了
but you are too exposed.
我们谈过这个了 Loretta
We've had this conversation, Loretta.
我在这里 因为这是正确的做法
I'm here because it's the right thing to do.
现在 告诉我哪一个是Sharif的妈妈
Now, which one is Sharif's mother?
Loretta 哪一个是Sharif的妈妈
Loretta, which one is Sharif's mother?
右边倒数第二张桌子
Second to last table on the right.
Noora
Noora?
我能叫你Noora吗
May I call you Noora?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我是Zahra
I'm Zahra,
我来这是想亲自告诉你
and I wanted to come here and tell you personally
我全力支持你
that I'm on your side.
我不会让任何人把你儿子变成替罪羊
I'm not going to let anybody turn your son into a scapegoat.
我 我不明白
I-I do not understand.
你来告诉她 还是我来
Do you want to tell her, or shall I?
Dwayne明确说了不要告诉...
Dwayne said specifically not to tell...
你儿子还活着 Noora 还活着 而我们正在
Your son is alive, Noora. Alive, and we're doing
尽全力找到他 阻止这些想...
everything we can to find him and to stop these people who...
不 你阻止不了的
No, you can't.
这是唯一能救Sharif的方法
This is the only way to save Sharif.
Noora 你在说什么
Noora, what are you talking about?
我别无选择
I have no choice.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你怎么知道市长会去找Sharif的妈妈
How did you know the mayor would go to Sharif's mother?
-啊 回答我 -了解她的人说她非常好预料
- Huh? Answer me! - Those who know her say she's predictable.
他们是对的 你们来不及了
They were right, and you're too late.
我们得想办法让她知道我安全了
We have to find a way to let her know I'm safe!
让我们试着 谈一谈
Let's try... and talk about this.
Norra 她来这不是来伤害你或者Sharif的
Noora, she didn't come here to hurt you or Sharif.
她来这是为了帮忙
She came here to help.
这是唯一能帮助Sharif的方法
This is the only way to help Sharif.
-这是他们能让他活着的唯一方法 -Noora
- This is the only way they let him live. - Noora...
我是他的妈妈 我必须保护他
I am his mother. I have to protect him.
这样救不了你的儿子
This won't save your son.
即使他们不杀他
If they don't kill him,
他们会把他送回那个
they'll return him to the country
你牺牲了那么多
you sacrificed so much
才把他救出来的国家
to rescue him from.
Noora 别这样 我理解
Noora, please. I understand this--
一个母亲的爱
the love of a mother--
但你不能这么做
but you can't do it like this.
我已经失去太多了
Please, I have lost so much.
我不能再失去Sharif了
I cannot lose Sharif, too.
呃 拜托 拜托
Uh, please, please.
让我接下电♥话♥ 求你了
Just-just let me answer the phone, I beg of you.
这 这 这可能
It-it... it could
是关乎Sharif的
be about Sharif.
警方已经在路上了
NOPD's on their way.
快点啊 Loretta 接电♥话♥ 该死的
Come on, Loretta. Pick up, damn it!
Dwayne
Dwayne.
是我 Loretta 我们找到Sharif了
Yes, Loretta, we've got Sharif.
让Noora接电♥话♥
Put Noora on the line.
是Sharif
It's Sharif.
喂 妈妈
Hello. Mama?
嗨 宝贝
Habibi.
我爱你
I love you.
我们非常有信心保护
We feel quite confident here to project Zahra Taylor
这次选举的赢家Zahra Taylor
as the winner of this election.
Ron
Ron.
非常难过的是...
Quite an upset considering the...
Dwayne
Dwayne.
没有变成你计划的那样 是吧
Didn't turn out the way you'd planned, did it?
不择手段也要达到目的吗
Did everything you could to keep it that way?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你当然知道
Sure, you do.
想让难民看起来像是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 替罪羊
Tried to make the refugees look like terrorists, scapegoats.
试图利用他们来杀掉市长Taylor
Tried to use them to kill Mayor Taylor.
Taylor市长
Mayor Taylor.
也好让你继续控制这个城市
All so you could stay in control of the city.
再说一次
Again...
我不知道你到底在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
没关系
That's all right.
你可以解释给联邦检察官听
You can explain it to the U.S. Attorney,
因为你被捕了 Cook先生
'cause you're under arrest, Mr. Cook.
-谋杀罪同谋 -哦
- Conspiracy to commit murder. - Oh.
还要加上选举舞弊和国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的指控
And add on election fraud and domestic terrorism charges.
Abbas转做污点证人
Abbas turned State's evidence,
把你给出♥卖♥♥♥了
threw you under the bus.
我们知道是你雇他陷害的Sharif
We know you hired him to set up Sharif.
我们这次是真的毁了你的计划 是吧
We really messed you up when we got on this case, didn't we?
当你没办法让Sharif去杀掉市长
When you couldn't get Sharif to kill the mayor,
你用他来胁迫他的妈妈替他做
you used him to force his mama to do it instead.
对啊 你认为市长
Yeah, you figured the mayor would go to her
出于善良一定会去找她
out of the goodness of her heart.
知道她会待在难民收♥容♥所♥
Knew she would stand by the refugees.
即便她没待在那
And even if she didn't,
一名自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者在选举日引爆了自己
a suicide bomber blowing herself up at an election
-也会动摇选民 -想让这看起来像是
- would sway voters. - Tried to make it look like
恐怖行动 但其实一切
terrorism when it was all
只是为了让你的参选人胜出
just about you getting your candidate elected.
如果你觉得你能像搬倒Hamilton那样搬倒我
If you think you can bring me down like you did Hamilton,
你得再好好想想了
you got another thing coming.
这什么也改变不了
This doesn't change anything.
最终 这能改变谁来掌控这座城市
It changes who's in control of this city... finally,
而且绝对不是你
and it sure as hell isn't you.
带他离开这
Get him out of here.
走吧
Come on.
代理市长Taylor现在正式成为了市长
Acting Mayor Zahra Taylor is now officially Mayor Taylor,
第一位领导这座城市的非裔女性
the first African-American woman to lead this city.
这是相当大的成就
Quite an achievement.
嘿 没有国王蛋糕怎么能好好庆祝
All right, can't very well celebrate
狂欢节三百周年纪念呢 对吧
the tricentennial Mardi Gras without a king cake, huh?
哇
All right.
-这才对嘛 -嗯
- Now you're talking, baby! - Yeah
伙计 这蛋糕真漂亮
Man, that's a good-looking cake.
你在哪搞到的 Randazzo家吗
Where'd you get it, Randazzo's?
-不 Noora -嗯哼
- No. Noora. - Mm-hmm.
她和Sharif想表达他们的感激之情
She and Sharif wanted to show their gratitude.
把家乡的烘焙方式
Combined a little of the hometown bakery
和他们的新城市里最古老的传统结合在一起
with one of the oldest traditions in their new town.
是不是很棒
Isn't that fantastic?
里面的粗麦蛋糕比肉豆蔻多了一点
Might have a little more basbousa in it than nutmeg,
但它看起来的确不错
but it sure looks good.
这就是我爱这座城市的原因 伙计们
That's what I love about this town, man.
每个人都有自己的风味 懂吗
Everyone adds their own flavor, you know?
嘿 Percy没办法享受这个真是太糟糕了
Hey, it's too bad Percy's not gonna get to enjoy it.
继续套话 Lasalle 继续
Keep fishing, Lasalle. Keep fishing.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表