and we can sort it all out once we have the kids in custody.
先别急
Not just yet.
我是说 你应该听到了Lasalle说得
I mean, you did hear the part where Lasalle said
这是规定 对吧 我们有这些孩子犯重罪
it's protocol, right? We got the kid on tape
-录像证据 -我知道
- committing a felony. - I know.
但是我也知道数以千计的游客来到城里
But I also know we got thousands of tourists in town
参加三百年庆典的开幕式
for the tricentennial kickoff.
城市的官员会严加治理
City officials are cracking down.
他们若得到
They get word that it's possible
可能有贫民窟小混混枪击了Thompson的消息
that some gutter punk shot Thompson,
就会对他们全体发动战争
it'll be war on all of 'em.
你想表达什么 King
What are you saying here, King?
伙计们 我们还没有出现什么状况
Guys, we're not off the rails here.
我们只是要注意细节好吗
We're just crossing Ts and dotting Is, okay?
-如果你这么认为 -是的
- If you say so. - I do.
你和Lasalle到街上去 试着找到那些孩子
You and Lasalle hit the streets, try and find these kids.
Sebastian
Sebastian,
你去当铺
head to the pawn shops.
看看有没有人试着卖♥♥掉Thompson的东西
See if somebody tried to sell Thompson's property.
我们做什么
What are we gonna do?
我们去一趟儿童家庭救助中心
We're gonna go to DCFS.
我有一个朋友在那里工作
I got a friend who works there.
也许他可以帮忙
Maybe he can help.
你知道吗 Dwayne
You know, Dwayne,
你过去来访的时候仅仅是来打招呼的
used to be a time when you'd just visit to say hello
而不是有什么需求
without needing something.
我记得邀请你来酒吧里演出
I remember an invitation to play at the bar,
还没见过你去那儿呢
and I haven't seen you there yet.
这伙计主要吹长号♥
This guy plays a mean trombone.
噢 是吗 你们认识对方很久了
Oh, yeah? You known each other a long time?
二十年 Dwayne曾经在未成年人犯罪部工作
20 years. Dwayne used to work juvie crime
他那时是副官
when he was a deputy.
帮助过许多这样孩子
Helped a lot of these kids.
并没有帮到想帮的所有孩子
Not as many as I wanted.
总有一天 你得放下这些 Dwayne
Someday, you'll have to let that go, Dwayne.
在Angel身上发生的事情 不是你的错
What happened to Angel wasn't your fault.
Angel是谁
Who's Angel?
很久前的事情了
Ancient history.
听着 我在这里待了那么久
Look, all the time I've put in here,
我知道我在说什么
I know what I'm talking about.
有些孩子你没法帮
Some kids can't be helped.
就像你现在问的那个 KC Vaughn
Like the one you're asking about now. KC Vaughn.
已经记不清他出现在我办公桌多少回了
Crossed my desk more times than I can count.
能跟我们讲讲他的情况吗
What can you tell us about him?
在卡特里娜飓风中失去了家庭
Lost his family in Katrina.
在寄养家庭里进进出出 时不时流浪街头
In and out of foster care, on and off the streets,
帮派 少年犯罪团伙
gangs, juvie.
知道怎么能找到他吗
Any idea where we can find him?
他的年龄已经超出系统范畴了
He's aged out of the system.
现在是别人的问题了
Somebody else's problem now.
这话有点冷酷啊 Dan
That's a little callous, Dan.
看到那堆文件了吗
See this pile?
我把我的同情心留给想要被帮助的孩子们
I save my compassion for the kids who want help.
不管他们想不想要 他们都需要帮助
Whether they want it or not, they all need it.
我没有那种奢念或是资源
I don't have the luxury or the resources
去如此看待问题
to think like that anymore.
Hamilton那些事情发生之后
Lost a quarter of my staff
四分之一的职员都走了
when that whole Hamilton debacle went down.
那个船厂协议中原本有我们的资金
There was funding for us in that shipyard deal.
那是我们给那些孩子最后也是最好的机会了
That was the last, best chance for those kids.
是啊 如果你不知道他在哪里
Yeah. If you don't know where he is,
你能不能联♥系♥到知道的人
you got a line on someone who does?
能
Yeah.
我在NOPD的关系
My liaison at NOPD.
先别把警♥察♥牵扯进来
Just as soon not bring the cops in.
你说这孩子还有他的同伙犯下了抢劫罪
You said this kid and his crew committed robbery.
我有报告这件事情的责任
I'm obligated to report that.
当然 但… 大概等几天吧
Sure. Just... maybe not for a day or so.
就当是同事之间的帮助了
As a favor from one sideman to another?
你有一天时间
You got the day.
谢了兄弟 很高兴见到你
Thanks, bud. Good seeing you.
Sonja
Sonja.
说他们差点儿抓到其中的一个小混混了
Said they almost caught one of the gutter punks.
什么
What?
Sonja 什么叫“差点儿”
Sonja, what do you mean, "almost"?
我不得不终止追捕因为这位Evel Knievel
Well, I had to break the chase 'cause Evel Knievel here
【Evel Knievel:美国杂技摩托车手】
差点从紧急楼梯上滑下来
almost slipped off a fire escape.
嘿 这些孩子们可狡猾了
Hey, those kids are slippery.
-还非常快 -而且你也不是忍♥者
- And fast. - And you are not a ninja.
意味着你不能像忍♥者一样的在楼里面
Which is why you don't jump on and off buildings
-跳上跳下 -你没事吧 Chris
- like one. - You all right, Chris?
没事 就是自尊受到了创伤
Yeah. Just bruised my ego.
还有他的头
And his head.
但要我说是时候让专业人士来处理了
But I say it's time to bring in the professionals.
让NOPD去楼宇间晃悠去
Let NOPD swing from the rooftops.
没有人需要再去楼宇间晃悠了
I don't think anyone's gonna have to swing around.
我们想要抓住一个小混混
We want to catch one of these gutter punks,
我们得站在他们的思维立场上
we need to think like 'em.
你干嘛这么看着我
Why you eyeballing me like that?
测试 一 二 三 你能听到我吗
Testing. One, two, three. Can you hear me?
能 我想正式宣布
Yes, and I want it on the official record
我觉得太可笑了
that I feel ridiculous.
已收到 但是
Duly noted, but...
你看上去棒极了
you look mah-velous.
还是不懂我怎么就被选中做这事了
Still don't even know how I got picked for this plum assignment.
Lasalle和我在街上晃悠一整天了
Well, Lasalle and I were up and down these streets all day.
这些娃知道我们是联邦特工了
Kids know we're feds.
是啊 我穿不来高跟靴子
Yeah, and I can't pull off a high-heeled boot, apparently.
噢 小混混 12点钟方向
Oh, gutter punk. My 12 o'clock.
嗨
Hi!
他好可爱 能摸摸吗
He's so cute. May I?
当然 女士 请自便
Yeah, lady. Knock yourself out.
噢 好可爱 好萌
Oh, so cute. So sweet.
嗨
Hi.
等等 她拿走了我的包
Wait, she took my bag.
等等 你在干什么
Wait! What are you doing?!
他们上钩了
They took the bait.
干得漂亮 Meryl Streep
Way to go, Meryl Streep!
我的天
Bite me.
拜托告诉我
Please tell me
你能追踪到他们
you got a trace on them.
有了 我们现在要做的就是跟着信♥号♥♥
We got it. All we got to do now is follow the signal.
而我要做的是把这靴子脱下来 简直要了命了
All I got to do is get these boots off. They're killing me.
这里就像是忍♥者神龟的电影一样
It's like a Ninja Turtles movie in here.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
-大家都不要动 -突袭了
- Everyone stay where you are! - Raid!
快 小朋友 快跑
Come on, Lil Man! Let's go!
往你哪儿去了 Pride
Headed your way, Pride.
等等 我们只是想和你们聊聊
Hold on. We just want to talk.
不是这边
Not this way!
带上 走 走
Pickup! Go, go!
这里
Over here!
不 你们别 等等
Nope! No, you don't! Wait!
在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me!
嘿 你最好停下
Hey! You better stop!
快来 赶紧的 快来
Come on, hurry up! Come on.
快过来 快点 上去
Come here! Come on, get up.
手给我 手给我
Give me your hand, give me your hand!
该死
Damn...
-抓住你了 -放开我
- Gotcha. - Get off me!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表