He knows about her; he's been trying to block me
不让我进入她的服务器
from getting her server the whole time.
那是你吗 Patton
That was you, Patton?
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my gosh, great work
黑进那里 干得漂亮
h-hacking into that puppy.
但我记得你说过 你没法
But I thought you said you couldn't
绕过她最后一道防火墙
get past her last firewall?
的确不行 我也从没见过那样的东西
I couldn't, I've never seen anything like it, either.
这就是为什么 我们准备闯入她的办公室
Which is why we were about to go break into her office instead.
好吧 希望你们已经
Well, yeah, I hope you guys are prepared
准备好闯进气隙室了
to break into an air gap room.
气隙什么 你是说 像法拉第笼吗
An air gap, what-- you mean, like, a Faraday cage?
【注: 由金属或者良导体形成的笼子 有静电屏蔽作用】
无论叫啥 很明显它就是
Whatever it's called, it's apparently the reason
你们没法成功入侵
why you guys couldn't break
Amelia电脑的原因
into Amelia's computer.
至少从外部无法侵入
At least from the outside, anyway.
她把所有内容保护好了
She has all the content digitally protected.
唯一能访问的方法
The only way to access it
就是从内部先让屏蔽室
is to disable the air gap
失效
inside, first.
那里一定有猛料
Must be some pretty juicy stuff
Dwayne 所以才会受到这么极端的保护
in there, Dwayne, to go to this extreme.
可能是整个阴谋计划
Could be the whole conspiracy.
我们也许能赢下这一局
We could take down the whole house of cards.
同时扳倒Barlow
And maybe Barlow, too.
这可能是唯一一个能让你洗脱罪名的方法了 Dwayne
Might be the only way to exonerate you, Dwayne.
听着 我唯一在意的
Look, all I care about is finding out
就是他为什么要做这一切
why he's gone through all of this
然后阻止他的计划
and stopping whatever he's planned.
听起来闯进那个律师事务所
Sounds like breaking into the law firm
是唯一的办法了
might be the only way to do it.
尽管这不简单
Not gonna be easy, though.
毫无疑问 那个建筑
No doubt that building
里面全是武装警卫和安保摄像头
is covered in armed guards and security cameras.
也就是说你没法独自完成
Means you can't do it alone.
是的 她是说你需要我们帮助
Yeah, she means without us.
我们想个办法来收拾他们一下吧
Let's figure out a way to kick some ass.
好 来吧
Yes! Come on!
好啊
Yeah!
谁跟我一起
Who's with me?
看起来非常普通 至少从外边看来是这样
Everything looks pretty normal, at least on the outside.
律师事务所在顶层
The law firm is on the top floor,
除非有紧急状况
so pretty sure their guards
否则警卫肯定会低调行事
keep a low profile unless they're needed.
说得没错
You got that right.
现在 所有安保摄像头
Now, all the security cameras
都通过一个高科技指挥中心运行
are running through a high-tech command center,
就像赌场里面的一样
just like in a casino.
我可以在一定程度上覆盖它们
I can override them to an extent,
但是如果搞得太显眼 他们肯定会提高警惕
but guns'll come flying out if anything looks hinky,
相信我
believe me.
希望他们顺利潜入
Look, let's just hope that they get in,
拿到Amelia的资料 在触发警报前
get what Amelia's got and get out
成功脱身
before setting off alarms.
成功概率有多高
What are the chances of that?
我们马上就知道了
We're about to find out.
Pride和Newman来了
Here come Pride and Newman.
Crane刚刚发来信息
Crane just texted.
说他发现了更多Barlow的龌龊事
Said he found more dirt on Barlow.
他说你肯定不喜欢
Says you're not gonna like it.
还有什么不喜欢的呢
What more is there not to like?
看起去年差点建成的造船厂
Looks like Barlow is the one that spearheaded
是Barlow积极倡导的
that shipyard the Navy nearly built last year,
直到你阻止了它
until you stopped it.
所以他非得要让我靠边站
Explains why he's got it out for me.
很好奇他这次会做什么
Wonder what he's gonna do this time.
嗨 放松
Hey, relax.
我们需要做的只是跟他说说话
All we're doing is going there to talk to him.
但如果他起疑心了呢
Still, what if he gets suspicious?
如果他发现我们只是想拖住他
What if he figures out we're just trying to keep him
不让他接近Amelia的办公室呢
away from Amelia's office?
我可以独自完成这次会面
I can take the meeting alone.
不 不 你说得对
No. No, you're right.
为了我自己也得这么做
I need to do this for me, too.
是啊 来吧
Yeah. Come on.
啊 你人真好
Ah, very kind.
快 你们有40段楼梯要爬
Hurry. You've got 40 flights to climb.
对 要不换成你去爬楼梯
Right. How about you climb the stairs
我来坐电梯
and we take the elevator?
得了 快走
Come on, let's go.
Connor and Hughes律师事务所 请问需要我把电♥话♥转给谁
Connor and Hughes, how may I direct your call?
请稍等
Please hold.
能为你们做点什么吗
May I help you?
呃 Dwayne Pride和Fred Newman来见Barlow先生 麻烦转达
Uh, Dwayne Pride and Fred Newman to see Mr. Barlow, please.
抱歉 Barlow先生知道你们要来吗
I'm sorry. Is Mr. Barlow expecting you?
不知道 就告诉他是Dwayne Pride来了
No. Just tell him it's Dwayne Pride.
他绝对会想见我们的
He'll definitely want to see us.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我是来申请助理律师职位的
I'm here for the paralegal position.
呃 左边的楼梯上去
Uh, up the stairs to the left.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 我要迟到了
Ooh. I'm late.
赶快
Hurry.
你说得倒轻巧
Easy for you to say.
-我快要得心脏病了 -快快快
- I'm having a fricki'ng heart attack. - Go, go, go.
我以为已经说得够清楚了 交易机会只有一次
I thought I made it clear the deal was a one-time-only offer.
你想让我们离开吗
You want us to leave?
Pride探员的意思是
What Agent Pride means is that
我们想讨论一下
we'd like to discuss your proposal
你给出提议的细节 Barlow先生
in more detail, Mr. Barlow.
开始了
Here we go.
Loretta女士已经到达
Miss Loretta's in.
我们正在按计划进行 Lasalle
We're on the clock, Lasalle.
抱歉 招聘是在这儿吗
Excuse me, is this Recruiting?
呃
Um...
很抱歉 我好像迷路了 我是来应聘助理律师的
I'm sorry. I seem to be lost. I'm here for the paralegal job.
你来错地方了 招人是在 楼上
You're in the wrong place. Recruiting's upstairs.
-是吗 -没错
- It is? - Mm-hmm.
哦 天呐 我发誓那位小姐说的是楼下
Oh, my. I swore the nice lady said downstairs.
很抱歉 我有点迷路了
I'm sorry. I'm a bit turned around.
呃 能不能麻烦你
Um... would you mind
帮忙带下路
showing me where it is?
我 呃 我只是不想迟到
I, um, I just don't want to be late.
当然
Sure.
这边
This way.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我们进去了 Patton
And we're in, Patton.
在我们完成前别让Amelia回来
Don't let Amelia come back until we're done.
找到了 看好门
Bingo. Guard the door.
我得让这个法拉第笼失效
I got to disable the Faraday cage.
好的
Okay...
很好 我成功侵入了 正在下载文件
Cool. I'm in. I'm downloading files.
马上就好了
I'll have this in no time.
最好是这样
You better,
我们最多只有两分钟 否则就会有大乱子
because we got two minutes tops before all hell breaks loose.
你们得赶快了 Amelia已经离开Wade
You got to hurry up, 'cause Amelia's leaving Wade
朝你们那儿走过去
and heading back down to you.
Lasalle 给Pride发信息
Lasalle, text Pride.
抱歉 我不明白你们在说什么
I'm sorry. I-I don't understand what you're saying.
你到底想不想做这笔交易
Do you want the deal or don't you?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表