救救我
Help me.
请救救我
Please!
救救我
Help me.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S04E12
好 Percy 再远点
All right, Percy, go long.
兄弟 再远就撞墙了
Boy, ain't no long in here.
你懂我的意思 跑起来 注意你身后
You know what I mean. Run and look over your shoulder.
好吧 来吧 快
All right. Come on. Hustle.
快 快 哇哦
Hustle. Hustle. Whoa.
哦 不是吧 Percy
Oh, come on, Percy.
那可是个完美的投掷
That was a perfect throw.
他只是不想玩我们的游戏
He's just trying to avoid playing our game.
-对 -你在虚张声势
- That's right - Okay. Calling your bluff.
-来吧 -行
- Go for it. - All right.
-真心话还是大冒险 -真心话
- Truth or Dare. - Truth.
你处♥男♥身什么时候没的 高中还是大学
When'd you lose your virginity, high school or college?
等等 你不能拿同一个问题问完她又来问我
Wait, you can't ask me the same question you just asked her.
-谁规定的 -就像我说的 逃避
- Who says. - Like I said, avoiding.
对 是啊
Yeah. Un-huh.
哦 让我猜猜 被一个案子救了
Oh, let me guess. Saved by a case.
是King 他说他在Baton Rouge(路易斯安那州首府)
It is King. He says he's in Baton Rouge,
如果我们没什么事的话 可以早点下班
and if we don't have anything going on, we can leave early.
哦 这可不用跟我说两次
Ooh, don't got to tell me twice.
我最爱Pride花时间陪她的女儿了
I love when Pride's spending time with his daughter.
这就意味着没人跑来说
It means nobody's coming in her saying...
-我们有案子了 -正是
- We got a case. - Exactly.
不 我们真有案子了 我刚知道的
No, really we got a case. I just found out.
一个海军平民雇员被谋杀了
A naval civvy employee was murdered.
那你怎么知道的 Sebastian
Well, how'd you find out, Sebastian?
我们没接到通知
We didn't get the call.
哦 你会接到的 整个社交网络都在谈这事
Oh, you will. It's all over social media.
游戏展杀人事件
GAmeCon Killing.
这是大事 这些人都是我的人
This is huge. And these are my peeps.
我们走吧
We got to roll!
我昨天才修的这东西 快点
I fixed this thing yesterday. Come on!
行了
Yes.
我开车
I'll drive.
是谁不在了还让这只小猴子当上大王了
Who died and made him King?
有趣
Funny.
谁知道游戏展是什么鬼东西吗
Anybody know what GameCon is?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这是 新奥尔良有史以来举办过的最棒的会展了
This is, like, the best convention ever to come to New Orleans.
你知道秋季庆典
You got your Fall Fest,
Mac N奶酪节
your Mac N' Cheese Fest,
滑稽表庆典 你知道的 但这个
your Burlesque Fest, you know, but this...
-这是极客的节日 -那为什么要穿派对服装
- this is geek fest. - Why the costumes?
嗯 为什么不呢
Well, why not?
这是你说"这才是我"的机会
This is your chance to say, "This is who I am."
我就是这样的人 我是"笨拙的高个"
THis is what I like. I am Lanky Pants.
-我不羞于承认 -哇哦 "傻高个"
- I'm not ashamed to admit it. - Whoa, Lanky Pants?
那是高中时期的外号♥ 我刚才不该说出来的
It's a high school nickname that I should not have just shared.
但 呃 有什么发现 Loretta
But, uh... What do we got, Loretta?
嘿 不用理他 医生 呃 他在他的同类中间有点兴奋
Hey, don't mind him, Doc. Uh, he's amongst his peeps.
哦
Oh.
总之 受害者的名字叫Nate Carr
Anyway, uh, the victim's Nate Carr.
腹部胸部和背部有多处刺伤
Multiple stab wounds to the abdomen, chest and back.
防御性伤痕
Defensive wounds
表明他和袭击者进行了打斗
indicates he fought his attacker.
但不是在这里 看起来血液痕迹
But not here. Looks like the blood trail
是从门口开始的
leads in from the door.
奥尔良警局说他是在楼上
NOPD said that he was attacked upstairs
他的酒店房♥间被袭击的
in his hotel room.
一定是不知道怎么给逃脱了
Must have escaped somehow.
等等 他待在酒店里
Wait, he was staying at the hotel?
显然是 怎么了
Apparently. Why?
好吧 要么是个巧合
Well, either that's a coincidence
要么PluckDogxx是对的
or PluckyDogXX was right.
Pluck啥
Plucky who?
只是 呃 某个在我留言板留言的人
Just, uh, someone who posted on my message board.
是一个用来给人们
It's a place for people to post
发表阴谋论的地方 所以你永远不会知道
conspiracy theories, so you never know
-谁又或者是什么可以相信 但 -等一下
- who or what to believe, but... - Wait a second.
你提前被警告过这件事
You were warned about this in advance?
我是说 我觉得是 也许吧
I mean, I think so. Maybe.
他只是说
All he said was that
他有个朋友待在这
he had a friend that was staying here
而且他觉得他被监视了
and that he thought he was being watched,
但 你知道的 这听起来就像普通的偏执妄想狂
but, you know, it sounded like average, everyday paranoia.
所以 等等 这个叫Plucky的人警告过你关于我们受害人的事
So, wait, this Plucky person warned you about our victim?
他还说了什么别的吗
Did he say anything else?
没了 只是说他 呃
No, just that he was, uh...
需要我的帮助 他希望我能来
needed my help, and he was hoping I'd come to...
游戏展
GameCon.
好了 等下
All right. Hold on.
是我想多了还是那个巫师一直盯着我们
Is it me, or was that wizard just staring at us?
每个人都在盯着我们
Everyone's staring at us.
现在是谁妄想症了
Now who's paranoid?
嗯 但重点是
Yeah, but the point is...
有人♥大♥声呼救 我却错过了
somebody cried out, and I missed it.
好了 LasSalle
All right. LaSalle.
你梳理检查Carr的酒店房♥间
You comb through Carr's hotel room.
Gregorio 你联络下奥尔良警局的目击证人
Gregorio, you catch up with NOPD witnesses.
还有Percy 你把监控调出来
And Percy, you pull surveillance
而我要去看眼那个限♥量♥版的蝙蝠侠海报
while I c heck out that limited edition Batman poster
-很快就回来 -别 Sebastian
- just real quick. - No, Sebastian.
不不不 没事 没事的 只是去学习学习
No, no, it's fine; it'll be all right. Learn things.
不 真的很快 我这就回来
No, real quick. I'll be right back.
你在开
Are you ki...?
我们想Pride了没
Are we missing Pride yet?
大部分的血都是在门内被发现的
Majority of the blood was found just inside the door.
很有可能凶手
Likely the killer was already inside
在Carr回到他房♥间的时候就已经在里面了
when Carr returned to his room.
你觉得他会待在那等着吗
Think he was lying in wait?
他或许是在找什么东西
Or he was there looking for something
Carr吓到了他
and Carr surprised him.
-有什么被偷吗 -嗯 看着不像
- Anything stolen? - Well, it doesn't look like it.
甚至他的笔记本都还在房♥里
Even his laptop was still in the room,
不过藏的很好
although it was pretty well hidden.
凶手可能没有足够的时间
The killer may not have had time
在Carr到达之前找到它
to find it before Carr arrived.
问题太多 答案太少
Too many questions, not enough answers.
我们需要搞清为什么PluckyDog要警告我关于Carr
We need to figure out why PluckyDog warned me about Carr.
快点 朋友们 我们遗漏了什么
Come on, people. We're missing something here.
-我太作了 是吧 -没有
- I'm pushing my luck, aren't I? - No.
没事 我知道我作了 对不起
Nah. No, I am. I'm sorry.
我还在为我没能认真对待那个警告而心烦
I'm still really upset that I didn't take this more seriously.
-你知道 这就是为什么 -认真对待什么
- You know? Which is why... - Take what more seriously?
你等会儿 这就是为什么我们需要搞清
Just one second. Which is why we need to figure out...
-那是Pride回来了 -是
- that Pride is back now... - Yes.
而我该闭嘴了
...and I need to shut up.
-你好啊 嗨 -欢迎回来 King
- Hello. Hi. - Welcome back, King.
是的 我已经急不可耐了 相信我
Yep, and not a moment too soon. Trust me.
我可不知道这事
I don't know about that.
Patton告诉了我这个案子到目前为止的情况
Patton downloaded me on the case so far.
听起来你的方向是对的
Sounds like you're on the right track.
我说过我不在的时候要主动采取行动
Told you all to take initiative while I was away.
听起来你就是这么做的
Sounds like you're doing it.
-继续 -好的
- Continue. - Okay.
嗯 好吧 嗯 呃
Yeah. All right. Well, uh...
Percy 你调取了酒店的监控录像没
Percy, did you pull surveillance from the hotel at all?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表