谢谢你的演奏 哥们
Thank you for the tunes, baby.
嘿
Hey.
♪ I've got an angel
Emily
Emily?
♪ Somewhere, somehow...
嘿 Emily
Hey, Emily?
Emily
Emily!
Emily
Emily?
Pride 是我
Pride, it's me.
出大事了
Something terrible's happened.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S04E08
我只想说这孩子应该先报♥警♥
All I'm saying is kid should've called 911
然后再给你打电♥话♥
first, Pride, then you.
我知道他是海军 但是
I know he's a sailor, but still.
这是个凶杀案
It's a murder scene.
这看起来像他是想要寻求庇护
Could look like he's looking for cover.
他不只是海军 G 他是Loretta Wade的养子
Not just a sailor, G, he's Loretta Wade's foster son.
-他是家人 -即使这样 形势看起来仍对他不利
- He's family. - Still don't look good.
但队长嘱咐过不要过于强硬
But captain says not to push it 'cause...
因为你的缘故
it's you.
袭击是NCIS的事
Assault's NCIS.
-但谋杀就是我们NOPD的工作了 -我明白
- Murder's NOPD. - Okay.
听着 我怎么都找不到Emily
Look, I-I can't get ahold of Emily anywhere.
她不回我的短♥信♥也不接我电♥话♥
Uh, she's not answering my text messages or my calls.
Danny 振作点 振作点
Danny, come on, come on.
你得先处理下伤口
You need to get that cut of yours tended to.
她11点给我打了电♥话♥ 就在她下班前
She called me at 11:00, right before she got off work.
她说她会直接回家 但她不在家
She said she was coming straight home, but she wasn't here.
你什么时候到的 午夜吗
You got here what, about midnight?
对 就在午夜前 也就是说
Yeah, just before then, which means
Emily那时候应该到家了
Emily should've been here by then.
但我却看到发生在她室友身上的惨剧
But then when I saw what happened to her roommate...
我们为什么找不到她
Why can't we find her?
如果Emily也出事了呢
Okay, what if something happened to Emily, too?
不 不 不 别擅自下结论 孩子
No, no, no. Don't jump to conclusions, son.
我们发布了寻找Emily的协查通告
We got a BOLO out on Emily,
我把她的照片发给Sebastian了
I sent her picture to Sebastian.
Danny
Danny.
Danny 发生什么了
Danny, what happened?
你还好吗 天呐 你受伤了
Are you all right? God, you're hurt.
你这伤口需要立即缝合
Think this needs to be stitched up right away.
别管它了 我没事 妈妈
Just forget it, I'm fine, Mom.
你可以带走他
You can take him if you want.
我们已经收集过他的样本了
He's been swabbed and whatnot.
有进展也随时通知队长
Let's keep the captain in the loop.
我们保持联♥系♥
Call me, I'll call you.
-谢谢 G -没事
- Thanks, G. - Okay.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back from deployment?
昨天
Yesterday.
昨天
Yesterday?
你为什么不打电♥话♥告诉我
Why didn't you call?
我今年才12岁吗
What am I, 12?
Loretta
Loretta,
不如你带他去医院吧
why don't you get him to the hospital?
好吗 让医生为他治疗下
Okay? Get him looked at.
我得在这待一阵了
I'm gonna be here for a while.
那 那Emily怎么办
Wha-What about Emily?
Emily是谁
Who's Emily?
我知道她有麻烦了
I know she's in trouble, okay?
我 我不能告诉你为什么
I-I can't, I can't tell you how,
我就 就是知道
I just, I just know.
你什么意思 你怎么知道的
What do you mean? How do you know?
我知道她在害怕着什么事情
Look, I knew she was scared about something,
或者什么人 但每次她都是差一点
or someone, but every time she came close
要告诉我了却就是不肯说
to telling me, s-she wouldn't.
好像她不能说
It's like she couldn't.
你得找到她
I need you to find her,
Dwayne 我需要你确保她没事 求你了
Dwayne, I need you to make sure that she's okay, please.
我会尽我所能 Danny 我保证
I'll do everything I can, Danny, I promise.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
好了
All right.
和你妈妈走吧
Go with your mama,
把伤处理了 让我去工作
get fixed up, let me get to work.
好
Okay.
前门是被踢开的
Front door was kicked open,
袭击者碰巧遇见了刚从厨房♥出来的
assailant caught our victim, Lauren Danskin,
被害人Lauren Danskin
by surprise coming out of the kitchen.
显然 她和Danny的女朋友Emily Birch
Apparently, she's roommates with Danny's girlfriend,
是室友
Emily Birch.
我已经让Sebastian去做背景调查了
I got Sebastian doing background checks,
并且检查这片区域的监控录像
and looking into area surveillance.
衣服完好
Fully clothed,
没有性侵的迹象
no sign of sexual assault.
看起来她反抗地很激烈
Looks like she put up a pretty good fight, though.
她流了很多血 死亡原因有了吗
A lot of blood. Any idea on cause of death?
有 确定凶器是一把刀
Yeah, pretty sure it's a knife
插入后颈
to the back of her neck.
看 直接插♥进♥了脑干
Look, straight up to the brainstem.
我的意思是 这可不是碰巧 手法很专业
I mean, that's not luck. That's taught.
杀手知道自己该做什么
Killer knew what he was doing.
没错 这也有拷问的痕迹
Yeah, there's torture marks, too.
却没有立刻杀害她 为什么
Didn't kill her right away. Why?
看起来 两间卧室里
Doesn't look like anything
什么也没丢
was taken from either of the bedrooms.
珠宝 笔记本电脑 电视 钱
Jewelry, laptops, TVs, money--
这绝对不是入室抢劫
this definitely wasn't a home invasion.
你怎么想 King
What do you think, King?
我在想Danny现在还活着真是凭运气
I'm thinking Danny's lucky to be alive.
他怎么样
How is he?
他很担心他的女朋友
He's worried about his girlfriend.
-我不能怪他 -嗯
- Can't say I blame him. - Mm.
起码没有证据显示袭击发生时
At least there's no sign Emily was here
Emily在现场或被带走了
at the time of the attack, or that she was taken.
但也不能说明杀手不是冲着Emily来的
Doesn't mean that the killer didn't come for Emily, though.
被害人因为某些原因
Victim was tortured
被折磨拷打
for some reason,
也许是为了一些答案
maybe for answers--
Danny指望着我们能够查明
answers Danny's counting on us to find out.
我们知道Danny对你来说有多重要 King
And we know how much Danny means to you, King.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
我们最好能
We better.
Dwayne联♥系♥你了吗
Have you heard anything from Dwayne yet?
我们现在先把注意力放在你身上吧
Let's just focus on you now.
-都好了 -哦
- All done. - Oh.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
你为什么不告诉我你上岸休假了
Why didn't you tell me you were here from shore leave?
我很抱歉 妈妈 我本来是想说的
I'm sorry, Mom. I meant to.
但我没多少时间 我想见Emily
Just didn't have any time; I wanted to see Emily.
好吧 我明白
Okay. All right, I understand that.
但你也得理解因为我是你的妈妈
But you also understand I'm your mother,
你不给我打电♥话♥我就会唠叨你
and I'm gonna give you crap for not calling.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我只是太担心了
Just worried.
这没关系 你什么时候认识Emily的
It's okay. Well, when did you meet Emily?
二月 四旬斋前的最后一天
Um, February, I think, at Mardi Gras.
【注:忏悔节,大斋期前一日的狂欢活动】
忏悔节
Mardi Gras?
那好吧
Well, all right, then.
你了解她多少
How well do you know her?
你为什么要这么问
Why are you asking this?
我这么问是因为我想要知道
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表