当Patton和Anna到这之后 调节一下他们之间的气氛
Fill in Patton and Anna when they get here.
呃 你什么意思 等等 他们要过来这里吗
Uh, what do you mean? Wait, Th-they're coming here?
研究所的电脑不能用了
Well, the institute computers were compromised,
所以Patton想试着用他自己的装备
so Patton wants to try and take back control
把控制权夺回来
with his own gear.
跟Anna一起吗 他们和好了吗
With Anna? Like, are they getting along?
现在下结论还太早
Too soon to tell.
好吧
Okay.
我可不需要那些戏剧场面 我忙着呢
I don't need that drama. I'm busy.
你这样会害了我们两个的
You're gonna get us both killed.
能麻烦你慢点吗
Will you please slow down?
小心
Watch out!
麻烦行行好
For God sakes, please.
不用担心 3P绝对能搞定
Not to worry, Triple P is completely in control.
我看到你仍然在用那个愚蠢的昵称
I see you're still referring to yourself in third person
作为第三人称来指代自己
with that stupid nickname.
稍等 你曾经喜欢那个愚蠢的昵称
Wait, hold on, you used to like that stupid nickname.
你说这是我可爱的怪癖之一
You said it was one of my lovable quirks.
我从没有这么说过
I never said that.
你肯定是把我跟别人弄混了
You must be confusing me with someone else.
从你以后 我就没再和别人在一起过
I ain't been with nobody else since you.
你只是不记得了
You just not remembering right.
我记得你像个疯子一样开车
I remember you drive like a maniac.
你的手臂怎么了
What happened to your arm?
噢 你不会想知道的
Oh, you don't even want to know.
Patton
Patton!
我们到了
We're here.
噢 天啊
Oh, boy.
你好 Patton
Hey, Patton!
你好 Marlene 你好
Hey, Marlene. Hey.
我路过 我知道你在这里工作
I was passing by. I knew you worked here,
所以我觉得最好把你的装备带来给你
so I thought I'd drop your gear off.
呃
Um...
你的手臂怎么样了
How's the arm?
是不是恢复的不错 很快就能再去玩滑翔伞了
Good enough to go paragliding again soon, I hope.
滑翔伞 真假的啊
Paragliding? Really?
你就是这样伤到你的手臂的吗
Is that how you hurt your arm?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
前妻 无需多言
Ex-wife, enough said.
-谢谢 -哦 你好
- Thank you. - Oh, hey.
你肯定是Yoon博士
You must be Dr. Yoon.
我是Gregorio探员 Tammy
I'm Agent Gregorio, Tammy.
Anna 见到你很高兴
Anna, nice to meet you.
我也是 Patton在哪里
You, too. Where's Patton?
-呃 -跟我来
- Well, uh... - Follow me.
我们开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
不用解释 我也有前任
No need to explain. I've got an ex, too.
-是吗 有什么好建议吗 -呃
- Yeah? Any tips? - Yeah.
好吧 我只是逮捕了他并把送他蹲了监狱
Well, I just arrested mine and threw his sorry ass in jail,
所以可能没什么好建议
so probably not.
他 呃 干得还好吗
Is he, uh, doing okay?
-Patton -你在开玩笑吗
- Patton? - Are you kidding?
他很棒
Yeah, he's great.
就像一个幸福的大家庭
Like one big happy family.
听到这个消息我很高兴
I'm so glad to hear that.
好的
Yeah.
所以他的办公室在那边了
So his office is that way?
直接穿过院子 不会错过的
Straight through the courtyard, can't miss it.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
Vreeland中尉 联邦探员
Lieutenant Vreeland,
federal agents.
Chris 从后面走
Chris, take the back.
安全
Clear.
看上去这里被翻了个底朝天
Looks like the place
has been ransacked.
更像是被舍弃了
More like trashed
than ransacked.
太多被打碎的东西
Too many broken things.
嗯 某人肯定是非常的失控
Yeah, somebody had to be pretty out of control
才能造成真么大的破坏
to do this much damage.
你觉得跟她的植入物有关系吗
Think it has to do with her implant?
很遗憾 侧写是符合的
Fits the profile, unfortunately.
尤其是如果有人试图像对付Ridley一样来对付她
Especially if somebody's trying to do to her what they did to Ridley.
我真搞不懂
Man, I don't get it.
我不关心这东西有多少所谓的潜力
I don't care how much so-called potential this thing has,
摆弄别人的思想就是不对的
messing with people's minds is just wrong.
当时心脏移植术横空出世时
That's what they said about heart transplants
人们也是这么说的
when they came out
现在 看看所有因此受益的人们
Now,look at all the folks it's helped.
过程不总是美好的
Progress isn't always pretty.
是啊 嗯 不美好是一回事
Yeah, well, not pretty's one thing,
但是危险就是另外一回事了
but dangerous is another.
King 这可能是她的手♥机♥
King, might be her cell.
看上去她一个小时前收到了Max的一条短♥信♥
Looks like she got a text from Max an hour ago.
请允许我向你道歉
Please let me apologize.
好吧 这听上去可不像是有人想要伤害她
Well, it doesn't exactly sound like somebody trying to hurt her.
然而 这不代表中尉不想伤害他
Doesn't mean the lieutenant doesn't want to hurt him, though.
也许Max对她的网络霸凌太过分了
Maybe Max's cyberbullying went too far for her.
说不通啊
Well, it doesn't make sense.
如果Max是这一切的幕后主谋
If Max is behind all this,
那为什么要嘲讽她
why taunt her,
然后通过脑深层刺♥激♥来让她变得暴戾 然后再约她见面
then trigger the DBS to make her violent, and then ask to meet?
是啊 让他自己置于危险之中 这不合乎情理
Yeah, putting himself in harm's way, it doesn't add up.
无论怎样 我们都得在情况不可挽回之前找到她 并制止她
Either way, we got to find her and stop her before it's too late.
我能做的都做了
Man, I done tried everything.
不管是谁把你屏蔽在项目之外
Whoever locked you out the project,
他们很清楚自己在做什么
they know what they're doing.
肯定是Max 是他编写的软件程序
Well, it has to be Max, he's the one who programmed the software.
肯定是一个编译程序后门
Got to be a compiler backdoor.
如果他想伤害别人的话他肯定有远程遥控进入程序的方法
He has to have a remote way in if he's trying to hurt people.
你改过你的预设密♥码♥吗
You ever change your default password?
我想你有按照
I assume you
我教你的定期更改密♥码♥了吧
change your passwords regularly like I taught you to.
嗯 只是不是一周一改
Yeah, just not every week.
等等 我可没说过每周
Wait, I never said every week.
可能说的是隔一周
Maybe every other week.
你的第一个密♥码♥ 你还能记得吗
Your first password, do you even remember it?
- Claudia1219 - 那是谁
- Claudia1219. - Who's that?
我怎么不记得你家有人叫Claudia
I don't remember no Claudia being in your family.
Claudia是我的女儿
Claudia's my daughter.
十二月十九是她的生日
12/19 Is her birthday.
哇哦
Whoa.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我是说 你知道的
I mean, you know,
因为你并没有戴戒指
'cause you're not wearing a ring.
嗯 我没结婚
Yeah , well, I'm not married.
总之 现在没有
Not anymore, anyway.
我希望我做妈妈能比做妻子强
I hope I'm a better mother than I was a wife.
这倒是真的
True that.
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
- 没什么 别放在心上 - 不 这是你说出来的
- Nothing, never mind. - No, you said it,
我想知道你这么说是什么意思
I want to know what you meant by that.
我没什么意思
It didn't mean anything.
好吧 把头埋在沙子里就像你一直以来做的那样
Fine, just bury your head in the sand like you always do.
等等 哦 你说什么
Wait, whoa, say what?,
或者更厉害的 你为什么不去跳伞
Or, better yet, why don't you go skydiving
或者去玩滑翔伞
or-or paragliding,
或是把你的赛艇开的飞快
or why don't you race your boat too damn fast?
看见没 这太残忍♥了吧 我以为我们不想谈这个的
See? That's cold. I thought we didn't want to go there.
不 是你不想谈这个 你从来不想谈这些
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表