- Appreciate the call. - Sebastian found
车上沾染的淤泥
alluvial silt deposits on the car
只特别存在于Pontchartrain湖北岸
unique to the Northshore of Lake Pontchartrain.
那儿有很多小屋
A lot of cabins up there,
所以Gregorio和Percy正在前往
so Gregorio and Percy are heading over...
怎么了
What's the matter?
奥尔良警方刚才打电♥话♥了 King
NOPD just called, King.
他们在现场
They're on scene.
看起来 Jack Cooper
Looks like Jack Cooper
把三个法警都打晕了
took out all three marshals,
-然后开他们的车逃跑了 -什么
- then escaped in their car. - What?
得假设他去找Molly了
Got to assume he's going after Molly.
谢谢 伙计们
Thanks, fellas.
嘿 Jimmy
Hey, Jimmy.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯 我想应该没事
Yeah, I think so.
发生得太快了 Dwayne
It happened so fast, Dwayne.
我是说 我现在仍然不敢相信
I mean, I still can't believe it.
他抢走了我们的车就像...
He took our car like...
我明白
I know.
我们发了协查通告寻找车的下落
We got a BOLO out on it.
试图跟踪GPS定位
Trying to track the GPS.
信息中心也派了直升机
LSP is sending helos, too.
对他去哪儿了
Might have a general idea
也有了大致的猜测
as to where he's headed.
嗯 好吧 如果你们找到他并想阻止他的话 祝你们好运了
Yeah, well,good luck trying to stop him if you find him.
我从来没见过这种事
I ain't never seen anything like it.
在我还没意识到发生什么之前
Before I knew what was even happening,
他就挣脱了他的手铐并且
he was out of his cuffs and...
-把我们打晕了 -明白 我也见识过
- took us out. - Been there, done that.
接下来我就发现 我们躺在
Next thing I knew, we're all lying in the middle
该死的路中间 而Cooper开车跑了
of the damn road and Cooper's driving off.
你应该感谢他没杀了你
Just be grateful he didn't kill you.
是啊 可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
他也有机会这么做
He had every chance to do it, too.
他确实有机会 不是吗
He did, didn't he?
照顾好他 好吗
Take care of him, would you?
休息吧 Jimmy 我们会尽一切所能找到他
Rest up, Jimmy. We'll do everything we can to find him.
好吗 我保证
All right? Promise.
我现在联♥系♥Gregorio和Percy
Gonna contact Gregorio and Percy,
告诉她们Jack在追杀Molly
let 'em know Jack's coming to get Molly.
我不敢肯定
I'm not so sure.
什么意思
What do you mean?
Jimmy说过
Jimmy said it.
Jack本可以杀了他们三个 但他没有
Jack could've killed all three of 'em, but he didn't.
他选择了留他们一命
He chose not to.
也许是因为那会儿时间紧迫
Could've been in a hurry to go finish the job
他急着完成任务
he was hired to do.
又或许他急着
Or maybe he was in a hurry
去阻止另一个想要杀害Molly的杀手
to try and stop the other hit men who are after Molly.
King 他是职业杀手
King, he's a hit man.
一个目前已经杀了三个人的职业杀手
A hit man that's killed three people already,
差点杀了我们 还打晕了三个法警
nearly killed us, took out three marshals.
你为什么仍认为他不会杀了Molly呢
Why do you think he's not gonna try and kill Molly, too?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能这只是我的希望
Guess I'm just hoping,
希望他最终听进去了我说的话
hoping maybe he heard me after all.
算了 你继续
All right, go ahead.
给Gregorio和Percy打电♥话♥
Call Gregorio and Percy.
反正无论如何
'Cause one way or the other,
都还是有人在追杀Molly
someone's coming after Molly.
你们联♥系♥到Percy和Gregorio了吗
Y'all get in touch with Percy and Gregorio?
我们还是打不通
We still can't get through.
你给我们打完电♥话♥后我们就一直在尝试
We've been trying ever since you called us.
我们和她们十五分钟前
We lost contact with them about 15 minutes ago
在湖堤附近失去了联络
on the causeway crossing the lake.
我在该地区定位到了六七个小木屋
I identified an area of about six or seven cabins
在淤泥沉积区附近
near the silt deposits,
但我们不知道她们检查了多少木屋
but we have no idea how many they checked.
Jack偷的法警的那辆车上的GPS定位可以追踪吗
Any luck tracking the GPS from the marshal's car Jack stole?
我一直在尝试
I've been trying,
但如果他驾车在厚重的树林下穿过
but if he's driving under heavy tree cover
就像北岸那样的
like there is on the Northshore,
卫星信♥号♥♥会被屏蔽
the satellite signal will be blocked.
啊 Jack肯定知道这个
Uh, which Jack would know.
他可能会在Gregorio和Percy之前赶到
Could be headed Gregorio and Percy's way,
而她们根本不会知道
and they wouldn't have any idea.
是啊 我们也是指导和法警谈过后
Yeah, we didn't even know that he escaped
才知道他已经逃走了
until after we talked to them.
找到他了
Got him.
南海岸沙脊 119号♥
119 South Chenier.
看起来法警的车就停在正前方
Looks like the marshals' car is parked right out front.
那是我告诉Percy和Tammy去检查的小屋之一
That's one of the cabins I told Percy and Tammy to check.
也就是说她们可能直接走进了一个陷阱
That means they could be walking right into an ambush.
通知路易斯安那州警局和圣坦慕尼堂区警长办公室 出发
Call LSP, St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office. Let's go.
但是Pride 你离她们至少30分钟的车程
But Pride, you're at least 30 minutes away from them...
还是温的
It's warm.
-杀手可能就在里面 - 还是没有信♥号♥♥
- The hit man might be inside. - Still no signal.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
不英年早逝就行
Not die young.
行动
Let's move.
NCIS 别动
NCIS, freeze!
立刻放下武器
Drop your weapon, now!
最后一次机会 Cooper
Last chance, Cooper.
放下武器 不然我对你不客气了
Drop it, or I drop you.
我需要你们理解 我是来保护Molly的
I need you to understand. I'm here to protect Molly.
哦 是吗 你也是这样保护David Finn的吗
Oh, yeah? Like you protected David Finn?
David David发生什么事了
David? What happened to David?
你来告诉她 还是我们来
You gonna tell her, or should we?
我们得带她离开这 马上走
We got to get her out of here, fast.
-我知道他们派的谁来 -你哪儿都别想去
- I know who they're sending. - You're not going anywhere.
想想看 如果我想伤害她
Think about it. If I wanted to hurt her,
-为什么我没有 -因为你需要她手里的证据
- why didn't I? - Because you need her evidence.
证据就在这 他本可以拿走的
I've got it right here. He could've taken it.
他早就不需要我了
He doesn't need me anymore.
Jack保护我躲过了那些人的追杀
Jack saved me from those men.
他现在也在试着救我
He's trying to save me now, too.
你们一定要相信他
You have to believe him.
我们得早点离开这里
We've got to get out of here before...
进屋
Get in!
走 走
Go! Go!
Gregorio 进来
Gregorio, in!
走 进去
Go. Get in.
快 进去 快
Go, get in, go.
把门关上
Shut the door!
大家都好吗 有人中弹吗
Everybody okay, anybody hit?
我没事 Molly你呢
I'm good. Molly?
我们该怎么办啊
What are we gonna do?
Patton他追踪到Gregorio的车也在木屋那
Patton says he traced Gregorio's car to the cabin, too,
但警长他们还有五分钟才能赶到
but the sheriffs are still five minutes away.
如果杀手已经在那了
If the hit men are already there,
他们根本坚持不了五分钟
they won't last five minutes.
你怎么看 五个 或许六个人
What do you think? Five, maybe six guys?
我只剩一个弹夹了 你呢
I'm down to one mag. You?
已经在用最后一个了
Already on my last.
和Molly待在一起
Stay with Molly.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
出去就是送死
Going out there is suicide.
见鬼
Holy crap.
-我没有子弹了 -我也是
- I'm out. - Me, too.
Jack倒下了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表