你看了我给你发的公♥寓♥清单了吗
You look at the listings yet that I sent you?
我是根据可负担能力和犯罪率排序的
I organized them by affordability and crime rates.
看了 快笑死我了
Which, by the way, cracked me up.
别担心 我都打印出来了
Don't worry, I printed them out.
我今天有五所公♥寓♥要看
I've got five apartments to look at today.
真是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
噢 我知道你可能需要找工作
Ooh, and I knew you'd be looking for work,
所以我给我朋友Angie打了个电♥话♥ 我不知道
so I called my friend Angie-- I don't know if you
你还记不记得她 她在本地的俱乐部里
remember her or not-- but she promotes musical acts
表演音乐剧
at local clubs.
或许今晚我们可以在酒吧和她见个面
Thought maybe we could meet her tonight at the bar.
除非你不想去
Unless you don't want to.
噢 不 没有的事 听上去很棒
Oh, no, don't-don't be silly. That sounds great.
那表情我记得很清楚
I remember that look all too well.
你去拯救世界 我出去转一圈
You go save the day, I'll pound the pavement
今晚见 爱你 爸
and we'll meet tonight, okay? Love you, Daddy.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我回来了
I'm back!
很高兴你能回来 Sonja 但就像我在电♥话♥里说的
Good to have you back, Sonja, but like I said on the phone,
我需要你确定以及明确
I need you to be sure, focused.
我确定
I'm sure.
我不会让你失望的 我保证
I won't let you down, I promise.
好的 汇报吧
All right, catch me up.
你们对Yeoman Bennett了解多少了
What have you learned about Yeoman Bennett?
我们发现
Well, turns out
Bennett算是个赌徒 爱打扑克
Bennett was a bit of a gambler, played poker--
他室友说他经常打扑克
a lot of poker according to his roommate.
嗯 事实上 两晚前
Yeah, in fact, two nights ago, apparently,
似乎Bennett在Treasure Chest玩到很晚
Bennett was up late playing at Treasure Chest.
一个游轮赌场
Riverboat casino.
是的 而且他室友说
Right, and the roommate said he was
他还赢了一大笔 有人邀请他
winning big, too. Got himself invited
去别的地方 参加一个私人的高端赌局
to a private, high stakes game somewhere else.
室友还说Bennett离开去参加赌局之后 就没再回来
Roommate also said Bennett left for the game, never came back.
-他知道那个赌局在哪里吗 -不知道
- He know where the game was? - Not a clue.
我可能有线索
Yeah, well, I may have a clue.
没费多大力气就发现
Didn't take much deep diving to find out
Bennett昨天清空了他的账户
that Bennett emptied his savings account yesterday,
取出了四万五
took out 45 large.
哇哦 这对一个海员而言可是很大一笔钱
Whoa, that's a lot of dough for a sailor.
算得上有力的谋杀动机了
Pretty good motive for murder.
但这对于高端局而言
Yeah, but still, it's chump change
算不上什么
for a high-end game.
Bennett是被职业杀手盯上了 对吗
Bennett was the target of a professional hit, right?
肯定不只是这四万五
Got to be more to this than just 45 grand.
Bennett的指挥官说他是
Bennett's C.O. said he was a regular
Treasure Chest的常客 所以我联♥系♥了赌场
at the Treasure Chest, so I got the casino
查了他们的监控记录
to let me check out surveillance.
这是Bennett在两天前
That's Bennett, two nights ago,
打了几个小时的扑克
playing poker for a couple of hours
直到那个女人出现
until that woman showed up.
她看着他赢了一把又一把
She stayed, watched him win hand after hand,
然后和他说了悄悄话 就把他带走了
then whispered in his ear and led him away.
我们得找出她是谁
We need to figure out who she is.
Patton 你能做个面部识别吗
Patton, can you run facial recognition?
不用了 那位是"龙夫人"
No need. That's the Dragon Lady.
等等 你知道她吗
Wait, what? You know her?
岂止是知道 她是Treasure Chest的常客
Know her? She's a regular at the Treasure Chest,
就和Bennett一样
just like Bennett.
我在匿名戒赌会上听到了很多关于她的事
I heard a lot about her at my Gamblers Anonymous meetings.
大多都声称是
Mostly in testimonies by newbies
在她的赌局里输了很多钱的新手
who lost a lot of money at her games.
你说她是个猎头 这是什么意思
What do you mean she's a recruiter?
她把那些挥金如土的人带到地下赌局
She get high rollers to come to these underground games,
那边的赌注能高达六位数
where the stakes can get as high as six figures.
但是也很危险 牵扯到很多有组织的犯罪活动
Dangerous, though, lot of organized crime types.
你输的可能就不仅仅是你的钱了
You could definitely lose a lot more than just your money.
想要破了Yeoman Bennett的案子
We got to find a game
我们就得找到这么个赌局
if we're gonna solve Yeoman Bennett's murder.
唯一的问题是 只能通过她参加赌局
The only problem is, she's the only way in,
而且没人知道她是谁
and nobody know who she is.
你得引起她的注意 得到邀请
You got to get her attention, get an invite,
但必须是很厉害的扑克玩家才能做到
but you got to be a hell of a poker player to do that.
别想了 Patton
Forget it, Patton,
我不可能让你踏进...
there's no way I'd ever ask you to step foot...
Pride 我没有在说我
Pride, I am not talking about me.
Percy 她在烟酒枪♥械♥管理署的行动里
Percy. She played the Southern circuit for almost a year
卧底了将近一年
on an ATF undercover deal,
拿下了一个大军♥火♥商
brought down a big-time arms dealer.
他确实每次虚张声势的时候都会咬嘴唇
Well, he did bite his lip every time he bluffed.
你觉得你能引起"龙夫人"的注意吗
Think you can get the Dragon Lady's attention?
没有赌注是不可能的
Not without a stake.
我们的审计员最多能
The most our comptroller will authorize
给我们分配一万美金 够不够
is $10,000. Is that enough?
你得赢个大的
Gonna need to win big if you gonna have any chance
才有机会让她注意到你
of getting her to target you.
我可没想着只站在边上看
I didn't decide to stay just to stand on the sidelines.
来吧
Bring it on.
别太自大
Don't get too cocky.
上一个被"龙夫人"招募的人
All right, the last person that lady recruited
现在可躺在Loretta女士的验尸台上
is laying on Miss Loretta's table.
现在 你还想跟我虚张声势多少次
Now, how many times are you gonna keep bluffing me, huh?
现在 我还不知道你是真的那么厉害
Now, I cannot figure out if you are that good,
还是只是走了大运
or just that lucky.
哦 那我们不如加大赌注试试看
Ooh. Why don't we up the ante and see?
桌上的限制是500
Table's limit's 500.
所以呢 嘿
So? Hey.
你们想看看真正的赌局是什么样吗
Y'all want to see a real game?
来吧
Come on.
你已经提了一万五了 不如
You're already up 15 grand. All right, why don't you, uh,
-慢点来 -放轻松 Lasalle
- just take it slow. - Relax, Lasalle.
他们都是一群业余的
I'm playing with a bunch of amateurs.
-我有数 -我明白 但是
- I got this. - I understand, but, uh,
你要是一直这么玩儿
you keep betting like that,
你早晚会输的
you're gonna lose sooner or later,
然后我们就没有机会...
and it's gonna lose any chance we got of...
"龙夫人"往你们那边走了
Dragon Lady's heading your way.
我猜你们已经吸引到她的注意了
Guess you caught her attention.
你刚才说什么来着
You were saying?
我们到底玩不玩儿
Are we doing this or what?
-一千 -谁跟
- 1,000. - Who's in?
我
I'm in.
一千
1,000.
-我跟 -不跟了
- I'll call. - Fold.
我跟
I call.
不跟了
I fold.
五千
5,000.
Percy
Percy...
不跟了
Fold.
我跟
I call.
方片J
Jack of diamonds.
梭哈
All in.
Percy 她刚到这儿
Percy, she just got here.
放松 我知道我在做什么
Relax. I know what I'm doing.
他不会跟了
He's gonna fold.
那可是一万八美金
That's 18,000 to you.
我跟
I call.
-最后一张 草花十 -给我看看你的牌吧 小姐
- River, ten of clubs. - Show me your cards, lady.
三张J
Three jacks.
边看边哭吧
Read 'em and weep.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表