如果你懂行的话
I mean, if you know what you're doing,
我们得假设他们的确懂行
and we have to assume that they do,
不好说 最多一天
I don't know, a day, max?
但是你还得做一个引爆装置
But you got to build a detonator, too, though.
你得把它们俩做成一体 取决于
You got to build them both together, depending on
他们想在何时何地引爆这个城市
how and where they decide to explode it over the city.
问题是 他们做这个
Question is, how are they building it
要怎么不被检测到
without being detected?
不像在什里夫波特市 DHS在劫案发生后
Other than Shreveport, DHS lost their trail
就失去了线索
right after the heist.
也许Deleon的笔记本电脑可以给我们答案
Maybe Deleon's laptop can help give us some answers.
等等 你怎么会有Deleon的电脑
Wait, how did you get Deleon's laptop?
呃 我们开枪杀死他后
Oh, um, we took it
就拿走了
after we shot him.
然后忘了
And forgot to
上交国土安♥全♥部♥了 但这就...
turn it in to Homeland, but it's just...
-好了 我什么都没听见 -对 当然
- Yeah, I'm not hearing any of this. - No, absolutely.
-女士们 -是
- Okay, ladies. - All right.
去拿上带过来
go get it and bring it back here.
Patton 你把它拆个干净
And, Patton, you're gonna tear it apart.
收到 老大
You got it, boss.
超级黑客又要开张了
Crack-a-hacker open for business.
我会继续和警方协调
All right, I'll continue to coordinate with NOPD,
在这个酒吧建立一个安全线路
set up a secure line here at the bar.
-谢了 Garl -恩
- Thanks, Carl. - Yeah.
对了 还有个事 King
Hey, one more thing, King.
我们现在拿不到DHS手里的信息
We're kind of flying blind here
就像摸黑的瞎子一样
without access to all the Intel DHS is getting.
Sebastian和我会回去集♥合♥厅
Sebastian and I will head back to the Squad Room
-把信息传输给你 -不不不 这太冒险了
- and feed it to you. - No, no, no, it's too risky.
如果Boyd发现你们和我一起工作的话
If Boyd finds out you're working with me,
就不只是我的饭碗危险了
won't just be my job on the line.
等下 如果我们能进去敏感信息隔离室
Yeah, but, wait, if we can get into SCIF,
那我们就能建一条安全线路连接这里
then we could set up a secure line back to here,
获得入口 这样她永远也不会发现
gain access, she'd never even know.
我喜欢这主意 行动吧
I like it. Let's go.
等下 留在这里
Now, hold on. Stay here,
帮Patton准备好
get Patton set up.
我去弄
I'll go.
等等 那Boyd探员怎么办
Wait, wait, what about Agent Boyd?
她见到你不会高兴的
She's not gonna be very happy to see you.
呵 现在城里面见到我
Yeah, well, there are a few people around town
不高兴的人可不少
that aren't happy to see me right now.
我来对付Boyd
I'll handle Boyd.
老遥控器了
Old remote.
新的前几个月丢了
Lost the new one a couple months ago.
一直想换一个 我来吧
Been meaning to replace it. May I?
你得先按VCR啊
You got to input VCR first,
我知道这不是VCR
even though I know it's not a VCR
你估计年轻到
and you're probably too young to know
连我在说什么都听不懂吧 不提了
what I'm even talking about. Anyway...
你看
There you go.
好了吧
All set.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
等等 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你不该在这儿 Dwayne
You're not supposed to be here, Dwayne.
你得马上离开
You need to leave now.
我知道 抱歉 我只是没有衣服穿了
I know, sorry, I'm just-- I'm running out of clothes,
我只需要几件干净的衬衫
I just need a couple clean shirts.
那么 不如给你点钱
Well, how about a couple quarters instead,
去自助洗衣店怎么样
for the Laundromat?
你该不会 还在为多年前训练时发生的事
You're not still mad about what happened
生我的气吧
all those years ago in training, are you?
-你是指你作弊的事吗 -我临时起意的
- You mean when you cheated? - I improvised.
-你破坏了规矩 -做了我该做的
- You broke the rules. - Did what it took.
显然 有些东西从未改变
Apparently, some things never change.
听着 我们开诚布公吧
Look, let's be honest,
如果你真想要回来
if you really wanted to come back,
你就该签了总部的文件
you would've signed HQ's stupid piece of paper
许诺做个好侦查员
promising to be a good scout
-早就该签了 -怎么
- a long time ago. - Sorry?
这我见得多了 之前我和别的探员在一起时就遇到过
I've been around, I've seen it before with other agents.
这叫做"职业倦怠"
It's called "burnout."
我读了FBI对你最后这个案子的报告
I read the FBI report on your last case.
你出了点事 对吧
Something happened to you, didn't it?
你甚至不确定你
You're not even sure if you really
是否真的想回来 对吗
want to come back anymore, are you?
你不了解我
You don't know me.
也许吧 不一定
Maybe, maybe not.
我确定知道一件事
I do know one thing:
你把这样一群人聚到一起
you put together a hell of a team.
精英
Top-notch.
真正想在这里的人 才配和他们在一起
They deserve someone who really wants to be here.
想到谁了吗
Got anybody in mind?
我不会太过分的
I wouldn't get too comfortable.
你有五分钟 Dwayne
You got five minutes, Dwayne.
哦 太好了 你做到了 Pride 太棒了
Oh, awesome, you did it, Pride. That's great.
呃 Boyd探员跟你说废话了吗
Did, uh, Agent Boyd give you any crap?
我都能搞定
Nothing I can't handle.
你现在应该有全部权限
And you should now have full access,
包括DHS在什里夫波特市之后
including the fact that DHS did lose
确实失去了放射源的踪迹
the radioactive trail after Shreveport.
告诉他们了 是个圈套
Told 'em, decoy.
我们来反向追溯
Let's backtrack.
核实他们在城里得到的最新线索
Check the last hits they got in the city.
看我们能不能弄清楚他们之前想要去哪儿
See if we can't figure out where they were headed.
这个我还不知道
I may not know that yet,
但我知道他们是如何以及何时得知
but I do know how and when they knew
要攻击的是哪辆大卡车
which big rig to attack.
很显然 Deleon自己就是个黑客
Apparently, Deleon was a bit of a hacker himself.
他黑入能源部的
He broke into the DOE's
机密系统
classified systems.
下载了整个国家的
And downloaded the nation's entire
机密核武器卡车路线
classified nuke truck routes.
但是特意选择了离我们近的那个为目标
But specifically targeted the one near us,
即使我们知道 很明显地
even though we know, obviously,
在德州的狭长地带 有很多更容易得手的路线
there are more vulnerable routes in the Texas panhandle.
如果达拉斯或洛杉矶是他们的目标 他们会在别的地方下手
Which they'd do if Dallas or L.A. was their target.
我们有更多证据了 问题是
More evidence we are. The question is,
他们会在何时何地进行攻击
where and when are they gonna strike?
如果我们能搞清楚放射源踪迹突然消失的原因
Might help if we can figure out why the radioactive trail
也许能解决问题
suddenly disappeared.
也许他们转到地下了
Maybe they went underground.
地下吗
Underground?
旧河闸
The old Rivergate.
如果我们面对的是本地的恐怖组织
If we're dealing with a local terrorist group,
他们会对此了如指掌
they'd know all about it.
50年前 市里本打算让州际公路
City had the idea to bring the interstate
穿过市中心
through the Quarter 50 years ago,
但被市民们拒绝了
but the residents were having none of it.
是的 于是他们决定走地下
Yep, so they decided to go underground, instead.
抽出了地下水
Pumped out the groundwater,
拱壁式墙体 想建造一个六车道的隧♥道♥
buttressed walls, hoping to build a six-lane tunnel.
但是上方的街道变形了
But the streets above buckled,
保护主义者抱怨 于是他们放弃了计划
preservationists complained, so they abandoned it.
赌场建成后 他们把它变成了停车场
When the casino got built, they turned it into a parking lot.
这使它成为避开监视器 隐藏核废料的
Which would make it the perfect place to hide nuke waste
-最佳场所 -好 做得好
- from monitors. - All right. Good job.
好的
Okay.
我们已经清理了这个地方
We have, uh, cleared the lot,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表