Crane发表的文章引发了社交媒体的狂欢
Social media went crazy when Crane's exposé was uploaded.
整座城市的社交账号♥都在要求惩戒
Accounts from all over the city were demanding retribution.
民众很不满
People are upset.
是 但这些动态不是民众发出来的
Yeah, but these posts weren't made by people.
是自动程序发的 编好的算法
They were made by bots. Programmed algorithms.
成百上千个 都想把锅扔给你 Pride
Hundreds of them, all stirring up trouble about you, Pride.
看 NOLABrah682 BasinCrewe HurricaneHenry91
Look. NOLABrah682, BasinCrewe, HurricaneHenry91.
这些都是两天内才出现的假账号♥
These are fake accounts that didn't exist two days ago.
和2016年的俄♥罗♥斯♥剧本如出一辙
It's right out of the Russian playbook, 2016.
但是我又没参与竞选
But I'm not running for office.
我只是个NCIS探员
I'm just an NCIS agent.
为什么要这么火力全开
Why use all this firepower?
你惹到别人了
You pissed somebody off.
嗯 知道
Yeah. Got that.
你能查出这些自动程序背后的人吗
Can you identify who's behind these bots?
嗯 但是得花点时间
Yeah, but it's gonna take awhile.
它们是从海外服务器上传的
They're coming from an offshore server,
多层安全防火墙
a dozen layers of security.
我有个在国安局的老朋友 欠了我一个人情
I got an old friend at the NSA that owes me a favor.
应该能帮忙加快分♥析♥进程
Could speed the process along.
我们找到花钱买♥♥自动程序的人
We find who paid for these bots,
也就能找到针对你的人了 Pride
we find whoever's got it out for you, Pride.
更重要的是 能找到杀害Amanda Bowers的凶手了
More importantly, we can find Amanda Bowers' killer.
嘿 Carl 我能帮上什么忙吗
Hey, Carl. What can I do for you?
应该是我能帮你什么忙吧 Dwayne Pride
It's what I can do for you, Dwayne Pride.
那个想把你脑袋打破的人 有线索了
Got an idea on that guy that tried to brain you.
你认识叫Marcus Green的人吗
Does the name Marcus Green mean anything to you?
不认识 这谁啊
No. Who is he?
失业的前码头工
Unemployed dock worker.
有一堆交通违规记录
Has a couple of moving violations on his record.
住在清水市
Lives in Clearwater.
清水市 真的吗
Clearwater? Really?
我带了几个小组
Heading down with a couple of units
准备亲自去拿他
to pick him up personally.
我抓到他的时候会告诉你的
I'll let you know when we got him.
我不知道去那么多警♥察♥
Oh, I don't know if a big police presence
能有多大帮助
is gonna help matters right now.
嘿 这人袭击并威胁了一个联邦探员
Hey, the guy assaulted and threatened a federal agent.
我很严肃的对待这件事 即便那个探员是你
I take that seriously, even if that agent is you.
情况还要更复杂一点
A little more complicated than that.
你总是这么说
Always is with you.
怎么 结论是什么
What? What's the upshot?
我在去抓Marcus Green的路上告诉你最新进展
I'll fill you in when we're on our way to Marcus Green.
不 不 你知道你不能亲自
No, no. You know you can't be the one
去抓他
to arrest him.
嗯 我不想抓他
Well, I don't want to arrest him.
我就是想和他谈谈
I just want to talk to him.
妈的 电♥话♥还没完没了了
Damn it, the calls have been coming in nonstop.
记者 对吧
Reporters, ain't it?
嗯 我也一直接到他们的电♥话♥
Yeah, I've been getting them, too.
不 不仅仅是媒体
No, not only the press.
我教区的上司 他们不满意我去
My superiors at the parish, they're uncomfortable about me
负责Amanda Bowers的尸检
handling the Amanda Bowers autopsy.
他们不会真的认为Pride是嫌疑犯吧
Well, they don't honestly think Pride's a suspect in the murder?
不 但他脱不了关系
No, but he's related to it.
他们觉得我和Pride走得太近而无法客观看待
They feel that I'm too close to be objective.
一派胡言
That's a bunch of bull.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们在保护Pride这件事上 是带了私人情绪
We all got a personal stake in protecting Pride.
你在考虑回避吗
You considering taking a step back?
哦 才不会呢 Christopher
Oh, hell no, Christopher.
我会一直跟到底的
I'm gonna see this investigation through.
很不幸的是 我不确定我能帮上什么
Unfortunately, I'm not sure I can help.
Amanda Bowers的尸检没能提供什么证据
Amanda Bowers' autopsy didn't offer any new evidence,
嫌疑犯杀她的时候很小心
and the suspect was very careful when he killed her.
那更加证实了我们的推理
Well, that supports our theory
杀手是专业的
that the killer's a pro.
这对指认他的身份没有任何帮助啊
It doesn't get us any close to IDing him.
他也许很厉害 但他不是完美的
Well, he might have been a pro, but he wasn't perfect.
Sebastian 告诉我点好消息吧
Give me some good news, Sebastian.
所以Amanda Bowers的神秘男友
So, Amanda Bowers' mysterious boyfriend
已经把整个公♥寓♥清扫的干干净净了
managed to scrub the entire apartment
任何生物痕迹都没有留下
of any biological traces, but
但是他在洗手间的下水道里
he did leave behind some pretty interesting
遗留了一些非常有趣的非生物性证据
non-biologicals in the bathroom sink.
下水道里有蜂蜡 乳木果油
There was a residue of beeswax, Shea butter,
维他命E 松树脂的残留物
vitamin E, pine resin and tallow.
这些残留物到底说明什么
And what, exactly, does that mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
你这是干啥呢 在玩猜谜游戏吗
What are you doing, man? You playing charades?
我们现在没那个闲工夫
Ain't nobody got time for that.
爽肤水啊 这么明显
Beard balm, guys. Come on.
用来软化 润滑皮肤
It's used to soften, lubricate,
也给刮好的胡子定型
and style the well-groomed beard.
你以为我胡子天生就长这样的吗
You think all this happens by itself?
所以我们的嫌疑人留胡子
Our suspect has a beard?
那他可能是新奥尔良三分之一的男性
That's about a third of the men in New Orleans.
确实 没错
Yeah, sure, right.
但是那也意味着我们排除了
But that means that we've eliminated, like,
不留胡子的三分之二
the other two-thirds.
所以我对此感到很兴奋啊
So I was a little too pumped about it.
我明白了 我会继续找证据的
I get it. I'm gonna keep digging.
拜托了 Sebastian
Please, Sebastian,
Dwayne需要我们尽全力给他提供帮助
Dwayne needs all the help we can give him.
我肯定他正迫不及待地
I'm sure he's chomping at the bit
要独自出去破案
to go out there himself to solve this.
Marcus Green2009年的时候住在这
Marcus Green lives at 2009.
我叫警官在后边守着了
I got officers in the back for coverage,
谨防意外
just in case.
我不认为我们会需要他们
I don't think we'll need 'em.
Marcus Green没有暴♥力♥史
Marcus Green has no history of violence.
但是半个街区的人都有暴♥力♥袭击的记录
Yeah, well, half the neighborhood does, though.
而且再加上你和清水市的过往
And considering your history with Clearwater...
所以我才想亲自和Marcus对话
That's why I wanted to talk to Marcus myself.
你成功的阻止了Hamilton淹了这个地方
Well, you stopped Hamilton from flooding this place
也避免他伤人 但是这儿的人只知道
and hurting a lot of folks, but all people here know is
你让很多人丢了饭碗
you cost them jobs.
不管你说什么
Doesn't matter how many words you use.
他们有理由生气
They got reason to be angry.
毕竟他们付出了惨重的代价
They paid a price.
Marcus Green!
Marcus Green!
警♥察♥
Police!
快开门
Open up.
你想要啥
What do you want?
- 请你出来好吗 - 为啥
- Step outside, please. - For what--
所以他可以把我胖揍一顿 不了
so he can rough me up? No way.
我来这儿不是来揍你的 只是想跟你谈谈
I'm not here to rough you up, but I would like a word.
我跟你没啥好说的
I got nothing to say to you.
我不在乎 你要遵守游戏规则
I don't give a crap, you're gonna follow instructions,
把双手放在我视线范围内
you're gonna keep your hands where I can see 'em,
然后你要从门里出来 不然我会把你拖出来
you're gonna step outside, or I'm gonna drag you out.
- 更多的滥用职权是吗 - 听好了 混球
- More abuse of power, huh? - Listen, jackass...
Carl
Carl...
你袭击了一名联邦探员
...you assaulted and made death threats
还对他的生命安全进行了恐吓
against a federal agent.
要不是因为Dwayne Pride
If it wasn't for Dwayne Pride,
你早就在奥尔良郡监狱里了
you'd already be in an Orleans Parish jail.
所以赶紧的
So let's go.
别耍花样
Nice and easy.
-你想要啥 -首先
- What do you want? - First off,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表