Nope, I remember.
不好意思 我忘了
Sorry, I forget--
你要霰弹枪 还是点45手♥枪♥
do you want the shotgun or the .45?
呃
Uh...
还是都带上吧 以防万一
better take both, just in case.
鉴于我不再是NCIS的一员了
Since I'm no longer NCIS,
我觉得离开的时候
decided I had better leave
最好还是把我的配枪留下
my service weapon behind.
我可不想让Charlie起疑
Don't want Charlie to get suspicious.
什么 想不让他起疑心吗
What? Look, it's a tall order,
这个要求实在是太离谱了
expecting him not to be suspicious.
你觉得没问题吗
And you're okay with all this?
不 当然不 我担心死了
No, of course not. I'm worried sick.
但如果Dwayne能够接近Chaelie
But if Dwayne can get close enough to Charlie,
让他相信他们是同一战线的
convince him that they're on the same side...
那也许他会在我们不得不杀掉Hamiltion之前
Then maybe he'll tell me who Hamilton's partner is
告诉我他的搭档是谁
before we have to kill him.
你不会真的杀掉Hamiltion
Which you're not gonna actually do.
记得吗
Remember?
对 但好消息是
Right. But the good news is that even if
即使Dwayne不能先拿到名字 他也能保证
Dwayne doesn't get the name first, he'll be in a position
在危急时刻从Charlie手上救下Hamiltion
to save Hamilton from Charlie if it comes down to that.
啊 那实际上你是要
Ah, so, now you're gonna actually
救Hamilton 对吗
save Hamilton. Is that right?
Hamilton会在3点出庭
Hamilton's due in court at 3:00
给出他搭档的名字
to give up his partner's name,
也就是说我们要在此之前
which means we have until then
拿到名字
to get that name first.
我还在找我在华盛顿的联♥系♥人想办法
I'm still working my D.C. Contacts,
但我觉得情况不乐观
but I'm not optimistic.
继续尝试
Keep trying.
Isler 我希望
Isler, I'm hoping
你能在这协调我的团队
you can coordinate my team from here.
Patton在查Charlie的手♥机♥ 笔记本电脑
Patton's working Charlie's cell, laptop,
路由号♥码
and routing numbers,
看能不能用那个方法得到名字
trying to get the name that way.
那你队里其他的人呢
And where's the rest of your team?
在法庭做准备
Setting up at the courthouse
以防我们不能及时指认出搭档的身份
in case we don't ID the partner in time.
这意味着我得先找到Charlie
Which means I've got to get to Charlie first.
嘿 哇哦
Hey! Whoa!
Dwayne 你在干什么
Dwayne, what the hell are you doing?
开车就行 Charlie
Just drive, Charlie.
走
Go!
怎么了
What's the matter?
-有人在追你吗 -不
- Somebody after you? - No.
有人在追你
Somebody's after you.
我的团队知道
My team knows
是你杀了Newell和其他人
that you killed Newell and the others.
-开玩笑呢吧 兄弟 -行了
- You got to be kidding, man. - Skip it.
他们知道是因为我知道
They know because I know.
我知道钱还有无人机的事了
I know about the money, the drones,
一直帮你掩盖痕迹
covering your tracks.
你觉得我查不出来吗
Did you think I wouldn't figure it out?
-你搞砸了 Charlie -我不在乎
- You screwed up, Charlie. - I don't care.
那些混♥蛋♥活该 你知道的
Those bastards deserved it, and you know it.
我不是说他们不该
I'm not saying they didn't.
我只是不敢相信你这么做
I just can't believe it's you doing it.
嗯 行 你最好相信 因为我绝对不允许他们
Yeah, well, believe it, 'cause there was no way I was gonna
在做完那一切以后还能逃脱惩罚 绝对不可能
let them get away with what they did, what happened. No way.
所以呢 怎么 你要抓我吗
So, what, you gonna bust me?
是这样吗
Is that it?
你就计划着
That's how you plan on
用我来换回你的工作吗
getting your freaking badge back.
你要把我扔进狼堆
You gonna throw me to the wolves.
你听说了
You heard about that?
你开玩笑吧
You kidding?
伟大的Dwayne Pride被开除了
The great Dwayne Pride getting his ass canned?
这只是个小镇 兄弟 这可是大新闻
It's a small town, brother. That's big news.
听着 朋友 如果你认为我会让你
Listen, man, if you think I'm just gonna let you
-把我交出去 -我没想抓你
- turn me in... - I'm not gonna bust you,
Charlie 这不是我出现在这的原因
Charlie, that's not why I'm here.
反正我也不想要回我的徽章
I don't want my badge back, anyway,
如果NCIS非要
not if NCIS is willing
-让Hamiltion出狱的话 -好 那么
- to let Hamilton walk. - All right, then.
那么你要做什么呢
So what do you want?
我要做你想做的
I want what you want.
我要做掉Hamilton
I want Hamilton.
好戏上演了
Showtime.
Hamilton刚到法♥院♥
Hamilton just arrived at the courthouse.
他连西装都穿好了
He's already wearing a suit, too.
他是知道自己
Think he knows
会被释放还是怎么
he's gonna walk or what?
我一点都不怀疑
I wouldn't doubt it for a second.
看到Pride了吗
Any sign of Pride?
他跟Fournier也是
He's just arriving now,
刚刚才到
too, with Fournier.
好消息是执法官
Good news is marshals
不会让任何的武器通过
won't let any weapons past,
所以至少Fournier是没有武器的
so at least Fournier's unarmed.
但至少 他还有其他的方法
But still, he's got to have some other way of trying
-把Hamilton带出来 -是的 如果他这么做了
- to take Hamilton out. - Yeah. If he does,
Pride会制止他的
Pride'll stop him.
希望如此吧
Let's hope so.
好了 我们集中注意力
All right, let's stay focused.
让我们等着看会发生什么
Let's wait and see what happens.
全体起立
All rise.
在开庭期间 法庭里不得使用
While court is in session, there will be no audio
任何录音录像设备
or video recording devices allowed in the courtroom.
请在诉讼过程中保持安静
Please remain silent during the proceedings.
如果您携带了手♥机♥ 请调至静音
If you have a cell phone, please silence it now.
尊敬的首席法官 来自美国路易斯安那
Honorable Chief Judge Edwin Miller, U.S. District Court
-东区法♥院♥的 -他高兴不了多久了
- for the Eastern District - He won't be smiling for long.
路易斯安主管 Edwin Miller
Edwin Miller of Louisiana presiding.
请坐下
Be seated.
我们难道不应该在Hamilton
Aren't we supposed to take out Hamilton
揭露名字之前把他带走吗
before he reveals the name?
我的意思是 这难道不是重点吗
I mean, isn't that the whole point?
在这里我们要怎么做呢
How are we gonna do it in here?
你还想不想亲历这一切了
You want to go through with this or don't you?
不惜任何代价 但我还想
More than anything. But I also want
-事后脱身呢 -相信我
- to get away with it. - Trust me.
我们可以的 我有朋友
We will. I've got friends
身居要职
in high places.
我所了解的是
I understand the defendant,
被告人 Douglas Hamilton和
Douglas Hamilton,
美国联邦检察官
and the U.S. Attorney
已经达成了认罪协议 Schumaker女士 是吗
have reached a plea deal, Ms. Schumaker?
是的 法官阁下 我们确实达成了协议
Yes, Your Honor. We have. In exchange
以换取他同伙的身份信息
for the identity of his coconspirator,
Hamilton先生已经提供了
of which Mr. Hamilton has provided
足够的证据使我们确信 只要他提供了名字
fully vetted evidence to support our belief
我们就能够起诉
that once he provides a name, we'll be able
-整个 -文件都摆在
- to prosecute the entire... - I have it all
我面前了 Schumaker女士
in front of me, Ms. Schumaker.
谢谢 但是我没有找到那份
Thank you. But what I don't have
Hamilton先生签过字的
is Mr. Hamilton's signed release papers
能释放他的判定文件
in the event of judgment.
我 呃
I, uh...
肯定把它们忘在
must have left them
会议室了 我可以去拿吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表