Well, sort of.
你真的很疯狂 你知道吗
You really are crazy, you know that?
是的
Yeah, well...
我们 呃 知道这一点很长时间了
we've, uh, known that a long, long time.
嗯哼 是的
Uh-huh. That's right.
我没疯 我只是丰富多彩的
【Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)台词】
I ain't crazy, I'm colorful.
3P拯救一切
Triple P to the rescue.
嗯
Hmm?
你想过假装
You were thinking about pretending
你不在家 不是吗
you weren't home, weren't you?
我想过
Well, I thought about it,
然后我想起来我的厢式车停在门口
but then I remembered my van was parked out front.
我知道我没有机会
Knew I didn't have a chance.
-喝一杯吗 -喝一杯
- Want a drink? - A drink?
有点早 不是吗
It's a little early, isn't it?
亲爱的 这是新奥尔良
This is New Orleans, baby.
不 谢谢 不用了
No, thanks, I'm fine.
我只是想在上班的路上顺便看看你
I just thought I'd stop by on my way to work.
我想让你知道我决定接受你的建议
I wanted to let you know that I'm taking your advice.
我要尝试拯救我的项目
I'm gonna try to salvage my project.
很好 这就对了 Anna
All right. Now you're talking, Anna.
好样的
Good for you.
而且我想我还可以说服Krista留在项目中
And I think I can talk Krista into sticking with it, too,
因为所有的指控都被撤销了
now that the charges have been dropped.
看 都解决了
See, it's all working out.
都解决了
It is working out.
我很高兴我们终于谈过了 Patton
I'm glad we finally had that talk, Patton.
我只是希望这样的交谈能发生在六年前就更好了
I just wish it could have happened six years sooner.
我过去不是很喜欢交流
I wasn't much of a talker back then.
或聆听
Or a listener.
不过这是好事
Good thing, though,
否则你就不会有Claudia了
or you wouldn't have Claudia.
你也不会拥有那些
And you wouldn't have all these people
很显然很关心你的人了
who obviously care a lot about you, too.
是的
Yeah!
嘿 Patton 你怎么样
Hey, Patton. How are you?
活在梦中 Marlene 活在梦中
Living the dream, Marlene. Living the dream.
-你想上天吗 -当然
- You want to go up? - Hell yeah.
但是 我首先想问你一个问题
But, I have a question first.
我想知道你愿不愿意
I was wondering if maybe you'd like
什么时候和我共进晚餐
to go out to dinner with me sometime.
我很期待
I'd like that.
好的
All right.
我也是
That makes two of us.
首先
But first,
绑好我 Marlene
strap me in, Marlene.
因为3P准备起飞了
'Cause Triple P is ready to fly.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表