麻烦先让我看看逮捕令
I'd like to see the warrant first, please.
你是哪位
And you are?
Fred Newman 先生
Fred Newman, Esquire.
我是Pride先生的私人律师
I'm Mr. Pride's personal attorney.
他也是闯入者之一 我们在录像上看到他了
And he's part of the break-in, too. We've got him on tape.
我只是跟我的客户一起
I was merely accompanying my client to a meeting
与副总检察长进行了一次会面
with the Associate Attorney General.
那你为什么会跟她在一起
Then how come you're with her?
她闯入我的办公室 偷走了敏感文件
She broke into my office and stole sensitive files.
请出示逮捕令
The warrant, please?
我们之间还有一些事情没有解决
You and me have got some unfinished business.
我很期待
Looking forward to it.
成功了
Got it.
嗯 逮捕令上没有签字
Mm. Felony warrant's not signed,
所以这是无效的
makes it invalid.
给我看看
Let me see.
这只是次要问题
That's a minor technicality.
逮捕令是基于确凿的证据
The warrant's based on irrefutable evidence.
是吗 拿出来看看
Yeah? Let's see it.
我不明白 发生了什么
I don't understand. What happened?
你看到了 我们有证据
You saw it, we had it.
他们肯定做了手脚
They must've erased it somehow.
哇哦 阴谋论啊
Whoa! Talk about conspiracy theories.
但我想说
What I mean to say is,
拿出证据来
prove it.
哼
Hmm.
Pride还没被抓
Pride's still free.
没关系
That's okay.
而且 他拿到了文件 他串联起所有线索
Still, he's got the files. It's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before he pieces it all together.
我知道
I'm aware.
那我们怎么做
So what do we do?
掐断一些线索
Eliminate some of the pieces.
嘿 Pride
Hey, Pride!
怎么了
What?
没事 只是
Nothing. It's just...
尽管发生了这么多事 你看起来还是那么 冷静
despite it all, you seem so... calm.
以前碰到过更糟的情况
Well, been through worse.
真的吗
Really?
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
Dwayne 你真让我吃惊
Dwayne, you amaze me.
尽管他们让整座城市都站到你的对立面
You're still trying to save the city
你还是想拯救这座城市
even though they turned the city against you.
可能我就是个以苦为乐的人
Guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.
我也不清楚 Loretta
I don't know, Loretta.
并不是我想向谁证明什么
It's not like I'm trying to prove anything to anybody.
我只想做正确的事儿
I'm just... trying to do what's right.
对
Yeah.
尽管有些时候结果不太好
Even though it bites me in the ass sometimes.
我就是这样的人
It's who I am.
另外 我生长在这儿 我还能做别的什么吗
Besides, born and raised here, what else am I gonna do?
我热爱这座城市
I... I love this city.
感觉是我亏欠它的
Feel like I owe it.
嘿 Dwayne 我找到些线索
Hey, Dwayne, I got something.
什么线索
What is it?
还在尝试解密剩余内容
Still working on decrypting the rest,
但看起来像是一个名单
but this looks like a list.
我找到了名字 简介 以及行程安排
I got names and profiles and itineraries.
对 监控以及路线图
Yeah, surveillance and route maps.
看来他们都被盯上了
Looks like they're being cased.
这是暗♥杀♥名单吗
Is it a hit list?
-能找到名字吗 -可以 让我们看看 这个
- Can you get me any names? - Yeah, let's see, here.
你当然在名单上
Well, you're on it, natch.
我不认识 你认识吗
I can't-- Can you make out that name? It's funky.
Taylor市长也在名单上
Mayor Taylor's on it.
那是Max Burris
That's Max Burris.
Estes局长
Captain Estes.
嘿 日期是今晚
Hey, that's dated tonight.
就该猜到
Should've known
你能找到办法
you'd find a way to dodge
避开那张逮捕令 Dwayne
that arrest warrant, Dwayne.
Carl 你在哪儿
Carl, where are you?
我 正要上车回家
Me? Just getting in my car to head home.
好 听着 Carl
Okay, listen, Carl.
怎么了
What's the problem?
听我说 这很重要
Listen to me, it's important.
你现在处境很危险
You're in danger.
你必须马上回到局里 他们在追杀你
You got to get back inside. They're after you.
Carl Carl 你还在听吗 C...
Carl? Carl, are you there? C...
你能...
Can you...
你能听到我说话吗 Carl
Can you hear me, Carl?
不敢相信他去世了 King
Can't believe he's gone, King.
我们会抓到凶手的 Christopher
We're gonna get the people who did this, Christopher,
我保证
I promise.
当然
No doubt.
等等 你怎么知道的 谁告诉你的
Hold up. How'd you know? Who called you?
没人告诉我 我本来就知道
Nobody called. I knew.
Elvis在Amelia的文件中找到了一个暗♥杀♥名单
Elvis found a hit list in Amelia's files.
Carl在名单上
Carl was on it.
Dwayne
Dwayne.
通知他妻子了吗
Does his wife know?
还没有
Not yet.
我正要...
I was just about to...
到里面去...
go over to the house, and, uh...
我想亲自通知他妻子
I don't want her to hear about it from anyone else.
谢谢
Thank you.
Chris 你认识Gossett副局长吗
Chris, you know Deputy Chief Gossett.
对 当然 我很遗憾 局长
Yeah, 'course. Sorry for your loss, Chief.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
我不得不问
I'm almost afraid to ask this.
这事儿跟NCIS有什么联♥系♥吗
This have anything to do with NCIS?
很遗憾 的确是这样
I'm afraid so.
但老实说 Cedric
But, honestly, Cedric,
你知道的越少越好
the less you know, the better.
你说什么
What're you talking about?
如果你知道是谁害死了Carl
If you know who killed Carl...
我不确定
I don't, not for sure.
如果我的猜测没错 他势力很大
But if I'm right, he's as powerful as they get
我不想让这种事情
and I don't want something
也发生到你身上
like this to happen to you.
我不会善罢甘休的 Dwayne
I'm not just gonna let this go, Dwayne.
-我要抓到这混♥蛋♥ -我 好 我明白
- I'm gonna find the bastard who did this... - Oh-- I-- Okay, I-I get it.
我只想让你小心行事
Okay, I just want you to be careful.
Carl最不愿
Last thing Carl...
Carl最不愿看到的
The last thing that Carl would want
就是你也发生了意外
would be if anything would happen to you.
我该去通知June了
I'd better go tell June.
Barlow会付出代价的 Chris
Barlow's gonna pay for this, Chris.
对 但我还是搞不清楚
Yeah, still, I don't know what killing Estes
杀害Estes与整件事有什么联♥系♥
has anything to do with...
对 我也搞不清楚
Yeah, well, I don't either,
我们最好在别人被暗♥杀♥前搞清楚
but we better find out before anybody else gets killed,
从Taylor市长开始
starting with Mayor Taylor.
等等 市长也在暗♥杀♥名单上
Wait, the mayor was on the list?
没关系 我通知过警局 安保人数加倍了
I-It's okay. I got NOPD doubling up on protection.
还有谁
Well, who else?
Elvis还在解密
Elvis was still working on decrypting other names.
我要让他和其他人
I got to tell him and the others
在事情结束前都离开这儿
to get away from here till it's over.
这儿不安... 这里太危险了
It's not s... It's just too dangerous.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表