- there's a box of Blue Dot donuts in there... - Sonja usually brought them.
是吗 我一直以为是Pride呢
Really? I always thought that was Pride.
不是 但她确实留给了我们一些念想
No. But she did leave us something to remember her by.
是啊 她积压的文书工作
Yeah, her backlogged paperwork.
Sebastian Gregorio
Sebastian. Gregorio.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
在Trutone发生一起
There's a hostage situation
挟持人♥质♥事件
going on right now at the Trutone.
-Pride在里面 我们行动吧 -出发
- Pride's inside. Let's roll. - Go!
-别动 -你说你来这儿
- Don't move. - You said you came here
是找我的
looking for me.
好了 我在这里了 到底什么事
Well, here I am. What's this about?
我陷入麻烦了 需要你的帮助
I'm in trouble and I need your help.
外面的警♥察♥认为我杀了一个叫Derek Franklin的警探
Cops out there think I killed a detective. Derek Franklin.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
无辜的人不会引得警♥察♥们高速追捕
Innocent men don't lead the police on high-speed chases
还在酒吧里挟持人♥质♥
and take a bar full of hostages.
-那我应该怎么做 -自首
- What was I supposed to do? - Turn yourself in.
通过正确的方式获得公正
Get justice the right way.
但是他们认为我杀了一个他们自己的人
But they think I murdered one of their own.
该死 我不会得到公正的
Hell, I won't make it to see justice.
我没机会的
I won't make it to booking.
为什么他们那么确定你是凶手呢
Why are they so sure that you're the killer?
因为他们在我的公♥寓♥里
Because they found Franklin's body
发现了Franklin的尸体 而我正在逃跑
in my apartment just as I was running away.
你知道 我以前是个线人
You know, I-I was a CI.
我当时正在向他提供我们团伙的信息
I was feeding him information about my crew.
他本应帮我逃出这种生活
He was supposed to get me out of the life.
我喜欢那家伙 我不会伤害他的
Man, I like the guy. I wouldn't hurt him.
那他的尸体怎么会出现在你的公♥寓♥里
Then how did his dead body end up in your apartment?
他给我发了信息 告诉我去见他
All right, he texted me, told me to meet him.
说他需要谈谈
Said he needed to talk.
当我到了的时候 他已经死了
When I got there, he was dead.
而警♥察♥们已经出动了 我被陷害了
And the cops were already on their way. Man, I was set up.
你的同伴们知道什么
What do your buddies know?
Boomer和Red什么都不知道
Boomer and Red know nothing.
我跑出来的时候
They were waiting for me outside my place
他们在我公♥寓♥外面等我
when I came running out.
如果他们知道我是线人 他们会杀了我的
And if they knew I was a CI, they'd kill me.
新奥尔良这么多人
Of all the people
你为什么要找我呢
in the city of New Orleans, why come to me?
你是Dwayne Pride啊
Man, you're Dwayne Pride.
我在报纸上见过你
I read about you in the paper.
你在没人站出来的时候 会挺身而出
You stand up when no one else will.
我需要你站出来帮我
I need you to stand up for me.
-我需要一个手♥机♥ -不可能
- I need a phone. - No way.
我在这里跟外边什么都联♥系♥不上
What exactly do you think I can do for you in here
你觉得我能怎么帮你
without contacting the outside world?
-给我拿个手♥机♥ -好的 好吧
- Get me a phone. - Okay, all right.
如果我给你弄来 你能帮我洗脱罪名吗
If I do, you'll help clear me?
一步一步来 你给我手♥机♥
One step at a time-- you give me a phone,
我会跟外界联♥系♥ 看看我的人能给我提供什么信息
I'll reach out and see what I can learn from my people.
还有一点
One more thing.
Boomer和Red
Boomer and Red...
如果他们敢碰这些人的一根汗毛
if they touch one hair on any of these people out there...
我会让你对此负责 你明白了吗
...I'm gonna hold you responsible, you understand?
明白
Yes.
Estes 你知道什么了
Estes. What do you know?
里面有三个枪手
Well, we got three gunman inside,
而且我们估计有20名人♥质♥ 包括Pride
and we estimate about 20 hostages, including Pride.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
不知道谁有事谁没事 还没联♥系♥上
Don't know who's okay or not-- haven't made contact yet.
这是Loroi警探 特别行动队
This is Detective Leroi, SOD.
-你有嫌疑人的背景资料吗 -有
- You have background on the suspects? - Yeah.
Curtis Isaacs
Curtis Isaacs,
初级线人 还有两个同伙
low-level CI, and two associates
我们认为应该是Boomer Gilles和Red Jacobs
we believe to be Boomer Gilles and Red Jacobs.
他们是C-Town的帮派成员
They run with the C-Town Crew.
入室盗窃 勒索 持枪抢劫
Pull burglaries, shakedowns, stick-ups.
一帮街头暴徒 直到一小时前
Street hoodlums until about an hour ago
Curtis谋杀了他的联♥系♥人
when Curtis murdered his handler.
我的搭档
My partner.
惨无人性
In cold blood.
Franklin警探
Detective Franklin.
我们接到匿名报♥警♥电♥话♥
We got an anonymous tip
说有一名警♥察♥被袭击了
about an officer down on 911
就在枪击发生后
right after the shooting.
行动小队到达现场 发现Isaacs和其他人
Units arrived and found Isaacs and the others
正在逃离现场
fleeing the scene,
然后他们把追击的警♥察♥引到了这里
and they led the pursuing officers right to here.
引他们来的 你是说 有意而为
Led them? You mean, like, on purpose?
Curtis开车直接到了Truone的门口
Curtis drove right up to the Trutone door.
所以我们在这里建立了指挥中心
So we're setting up a command center in here, trying to get
试图接通酒吧内部的电♥话♥
a phone line into the bar.
好的 NCIS会从这里接手 试着联♥系♥Pride
All right, NCIS will take point, try to contact Pride
-安全救出里面的人♥质♥ -不行
- and get those people out safe. - No way.
喂 一名NCIS探员被人用枪挟持了
Whoa. An NCIS agent is being held at gunpoint.
这当然是我们的管辖范围
Gives us jurisdiction.
你们的人被挟持
Your man's being held
是因为特别行动队的警探被谋杀了
because an SOD detective was murdered.
所以你们这些人必须得退后
So you guys are gonna have to take a step back.
你是谁啊
And who are you?
Davis警监 特别行动队
Captain Davis, Special Operations.
特别行动队负责所有人♥质♥挟持案件
Since SOD handles all hostage situations,
这是我们的管辖范围
this is our circus.
Pride很可能已经着手
Well, Pride's probably already working
从某个角度解决了
some kind of angle.
我们和平解决这件事情最好的机会就是他
He's our best chance of ending this peacefully.
以我的经验来看 一名经验丰富的谈判者
In my experience, a seasoned negotiator
和战术行动组是唯一能解决这个僵局的方式
and a TAC team are the only ways to end a standoff.
但欢迎NCIS作为我的宾客
But NCIS is welcome to stick around and observe
待在附近看着
as my guests.
我们谈谈 Carl
Let's talk, Carl.
我们不可能会坐视不管 对吧
No way in hell we're standing down, right?
-特别是Pride有危险 - 嗯 当然不会
- Not with Pride in danger. -Yeah, of course not.
但我们得小心
But we got to be careful.
Davis警监是对的
Captain Davis is right--
我们没有管辖权
we don't have jurisdiction.
难道我是唯一一个觉得
Am I the only one who thinks
这事不对劲的人吗
that something seems off?
我的意思是 Curtis刚杀了他的联♥系♥人
I mean, Curtis kills his handler,
然后警♥察♥马上就接到了报♥警♥
then 911 gets tipped immediately?
这也太奇怪了
This feels funny.
也许有现场目击者
Maybe there was a witness?
是 但为什么Curtis
Yeah, but then why did Curtis
会把警♥察♥引到Pride的酒吧呢
lead the cops directly to Pride's bar?
你认为 他去那儿是有原因的
You think, uh, he went there for a reason?
或许我们应该试着搞清楚原因
Maybe we should try to figure out why.
好的 Sebastian 去趟Franklin的谋杀现场
All right. Sebastian, head to Franklin's crime scene.
看看你能发现什么
See what you can figure out.
好吧 我会在这儿盯着
All right, I'm gonna stick around here.
Gregorio 回NCIS...
Gregorio, head back to NCIS...
啥 你要我离开
Whoa, you want me to leave?
我需要你去调查
Well, I need you to dig up
一切关于嫌疑人的资料
everything you can on the suspects
还有Franklin警探的资料
and Detective Franklin.
你找到的任何细节
Any detail you find
都会帮我们 帮Pride
will help us help Pride.
好吧
All right.
嘿
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表