No, you don't want to go there. You never want to go there.
你只想一直责怪我
You just want to keep blaming me
因为这比看着镜子里的自己要容易多了
'cause it's easier than looking at yourself in the mirror
我不想谈这件事
. I don't want to talk about it!
你永远不想谈这件事
You never want to talk about it.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem!
这就是我们之间的问题所在
That's our problem.
你从来都不想谈论任何事
You never wanted to talk about anything.
你只想一直逃避 否认
You just want to keep running, and denying,
把一切都归咎于我
and blaming everything on me,
但这是不公平的
but it's not fair.
我不是那个害你坐在这个轮椅上的人
I'm not the one who put you in the chair,
你才是
You did.
抱歉打扰你们
Sorry to interrupt.
呃 但Pride需要你 Patton
Uh, but Pride needs you, Patton.
Patton 你进入到项目程序中了吗
Patton, you get into the DBS program yet?
还在试
I'm still trying.
没时间了
Running out of time here.
嗯 要不是被人干扰的话 我现在已经进去了
Well, I would've been in by now if I didn't have these few distractions.
我进去了 你需要什么
I'm in. What do you need?
我需要你把它关了
I need you to shut it down.
Krista十五分钟内要和Max在咖啡店见面
Krista's about to meet Max at a coffee shop in the Quarter,
我们必须得找到她
and we have to get to her
免得她做出什么会后悔的事情
before she does something she regrets.
Krista
Krista.
有人激活了她的大脑边缘系统 参数已经破表了
Somebody's triggering her limbic system, it's off the charts.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
这意味着你必须关掉它 快
It means you have to shut it down, fast!
不然她就会伤害到别人
Or she's gonna hurt somebody.
让开 让开
Get out of the way! Out of the way!
NCIS 别动
NCIS, don't move.
是Max
It's Max.
我做了什么
What have I done?
她怎么样了
How is she?
还是不记得发生了什么
Still doesn't remember what happened.
甚至不记得一开始来这里见Max的事
Doesn't even remember coming here to meet Max in the first place.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
暂时丧失意识了 可能 被愤怒冲昏了头
Blackout, maybe, blinded by rage.
Krista说以前也发生过类似状况
Krista says it's happened before.
哎 这看起来对她很不利 King
Well, it doesn't look good for her, King.
很难证明是有人激发了
It's gonna be hard to prove that someone triggered her
她的暴♥力♥行为 尤其是那嫌疑人
to be violent, especially if that somebody
最后还变成了被害人
turns out to be the victim.
除非不是Max刺♥激♥得她
Unless it wasn't Max who triggered her.
就像你之前说的 不合情理
Like you said before, doesn't add up.
太干净了
It's too neat.
Max嘲弄了她
Max taunted her,
我知道 但如果他真正想做的
I know, but if all he was really trying to do
是破坏Anna的项目
was sabotage Anna's project...
你觉得有人同时陷害了他们两个人
You think someone's trying to set them both up?
希望Max成为替罪羊
Hoping to make Max look like the fall guy
我们就能停止调查了
so we'd stop investigating?
我觉得我们应该查到底
I think we need to find that out.
钝器创伤
Blunt force trauma.
要我说至少有三到四次的有力攻击
I'd say at least three or four strikes and powerful ones, too.
我在他的大脑胼胝体中发现了头骨碎片
I found skull fragments deep in the corpus callosum of his brain.
这听起来很暴♥力♥
That sounds pretty violent.
非常暴♥力♥ 而且 是的
Very. And, yes,
过度刺♥激♥任何人的脑边缘体
over stimulating anybody's limbic region,
即使是人为的
even artificially,
都有可能让某人强大到做出这样的事来
could make someone strong enough to do this.
这不足以让Vreeland中尉洗脱嫌疑 是吗
Doesn't exactly let Lieutenant Vreeland off the hook, does it?
不能 但这个或许可以
No, but this might.
我刚检查了凶器上的指纹 什么也没有发现
I just checked the murder weapon for prints, didn't find any.
你的意思是你没找到中尉的指纹
You mean you didn't find the lieutenant's?
不 我的意思是我没找到任何人的指纹 没有 什么都没有
No, I mean I didn't find anyone's prints. Nada, nothing.
这个看起来像指纹的清晰血迹
There's clearly blood where there should be fingerprints,
但没有循环和螺纹 我发现的
but instead of loops and whorls, all I found
只有乳胶的微量痕迹
was trace evidence of latex.
凶手戴着手套
Killer was wearing gloves.
- 但Krista没有 - 对 再加上
- But Krista wasn't. - Right, plus,
中尉衣服上的血液喷溅尺寸和形状
the size and shape of the blood spatteron the lieutenant's clothes
与她
doesn't match
用于击打Max所需要的向下力不匹配
the downward force she would've had to use to hit Max with.
所以你可以肯定她不是凶手
So you are certain she's not the killer.
百分之百的肯定
100%.
那意味着Dwayne是对的
That means Dwayne was right,
Vreeland中尉是被陷害的
Lieutenant Vreeland was being set up.
那就是说Max也是被陷害的
Which means so is Max.
问题是 被谁陷害的
Question is: by who?
希望Patton能发现什么
Hopefully Patton's found something.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 嗯 当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
我还在试着逆向追踪黑客
I'm still trying to backtrace the hacker.
到目前为止 看起来所有的线索都指向Max
So far, looks like all roads lead to Max.
尽管如此 也不能说明没人陷害他 对吗
Doesn't mean somebody didn't set him up, though, right?
就像Pride想的那样
Like Pride thinks?
嗯 如果有人这么做的话那真是非常复杂的陷害了
Yeah, well, it's a pretty elaborate setup if somebody did.
而且还很贵 假如是同一个人
Expensive, too, if that same someone
放了一百万在Max的账户上
planted 100 grand in Max's bank account
- 来让Max看起来更像坏人 - 对
to make it look even worse for him. Yeah.
你知道吗 我这就试试看能否追查下去
You know what? I'm gonna see if I can trace it.
-不 我来查 -不用担心 没问题
- No, I got it. Don't worry, it's no problem.
Patton
Patton?
你能停下来吗
Can you stop?
我不会假装我没听到
I'm not gonna pretend that I didn't hear
你和Anna的争论
what you and Anna were arguing about.
显然 她非常生我的气
Obviously, she's pretty pissed at me.
我不怪她
I can't say I blame her.
是 但你可以和她谈谈
No, but you can talk to her.
你知道我花了多久
Come on, you know how long it took
才终于能面对我的前任吗
before I finally faced my ex,
搞清楚我这么多年究竟在逃避什么
figured out what I'd been running from all those years.
真希望我能早点那么做
Only wish I'd done it sooner.
Gregorio 这说起来比做简单多了
Gregorio, it's easier said than done.
是 我知道 亲爱的 但我告诉你
No, I know, baby, but I'm telling you,
当我跨越了这道坎
now that I'm on the other side of it,
我感觉到了 解脱
I feel... free.
对Anna来说也许也是种解脱
And it might be freeing for Anna, too.
你到底听到了多少
How much did you overhear anyway?
哦 也不是很多
Oh, not a lot.
已经足够让我知道我不想再让你受到伤害了
Just enough to know that I don't want you to get hurt anymore.
而且我说的不只是你的胳膊
And I'm not just talking about your arm.
我去查Max 你去找Anna
I got Max, you go get Anna.
赶紧去
Get out of here.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
- Patton -对不起
- Patton... - I'm sorry.
对不起 我不是故意想吓你的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
这经常发生
That happens a lot.
轮胎比脚步声的声音要轻
These tires are not as noisy as footsteps.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我也不是很确定
I'm not exactly sure.
我认为我们应该谈谈
I thought we should talk.
现在不是一个好时间
Now is not a good time.
为什么 我是说
Why not? I mean...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
打包
Packing up.
Lyons医生和我决定
Dr. Lyons and I decided
永久性地停止这个项目
to shut down the project for good.
为什么 我的意思是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表