包抄后路 我们从前门进
take the back, we got the front.
遇见Davis 先别开枪
You come across Davis, hold your fire.
如果Lindsey不在这里 只有他知道她在哪儿
If Lindsey's not here, he's the only one who knows where she is.
-去吧 -明白
- Go. - Got it.
听到了吗
You hear that?
上
Here we go.
找到他了
I found him.
举起手来
Hands up.
我正要弹到最美处
I was just getting to the best part.
Davis说出藏匿Lindsey的地方了吗
Davis give up where he's keeping Lindsey?
没有 但他却威胁要控告我们
No, but he did threaten to press charges against us
因为我们强行入室
for unlawful entry.
Lasalle正在继续尝试让Davis说出地点
Lasalle's giving Davis another go,
但看上去没什么希望
but it doesn't look good.
你有什么把他和任何受害者
You get anything solid
联♥系♥起来的确凿证据吗
to connect him to any of the victims?
没有 除了他在这些电♥话♥中心工作过的事实
Other than the fact that he worked at every call center, no.
他的家里到处都是证据
Man's house was covered in evidence.
日晷 外国的花 古董艺术品
Sundials, exotic flowers, old art.
都是间接证据
All circumstantial.
并不足以逼迫他认罪
Not enough to force a confession yet.
没错 每分钟都可能是Lindsey生命的最后一分钟
Yeah, and every minute that goes by could be Lindsey's last.
我们没有什么能扳动他的东西
We don't get something to turn the screws on him,
他没有理由开口
he's got no reason to talk.
没有合理理由
No rational reason.
现在正是不合理的阶段
Time for the irrational.
Robyn Marcus
Robyn Marcus.
记得她吗
You remember her?
没有人会忘记他的第一次
No one forgets their first.
猎杀的战栗
The thrill of the hunt.
征服的满足感
Satisfaction that comes from conquest.
希望她会感激你 不是吗
Expected her to be grateful, didn't you?
但是Robyn拒绝了
But Robyn refused.
就像Sarah
Just like Sarah.
Leyla
Leyla.
-Ashley -这是什么意思
- Ashley. - What is this?
某种审讯技巧吗
Some kind of interrogation technique?
好警♥察♥ 疯警♥察♥
Good cop, crazy cop?
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
-她是个顾问 -噢
- She's a consultant. - Oh.
我们只想找到真♥相♥
Trying to get to the truth here.
真♥相♥就是对这些女孩来说 我只是电♥话♥里的声音
Well, the truth is I was a voice on the phone to these girls.
那些礼物呢
And what about all the gifts?
书本 日晷
The books, sundials,
外国花
exotic flowers.
在残酷的世界里的一种善意的举动
Gestures of kindness in a cruel world.
-怎么了 -不对
- So what? - No.
这是试图引诱她们上钩
An attempt to draw them in.
但她们都看透了你 对不对
But they saw right through you, didn't they?
她们立马就知道你一文不值
They could tell right away that you weren't worthy.
你辜负了她们
You failed them.
我没有辜负任何人 我...
I didn't fail anyone. I...
当然了 你没有 Davis
Well, of course you didn't, Davis.
我知道 我懂的
I-I know, I know that.
听着 不好意思 我比较情绪化
Look, I am sorry, okay? I get emotional.
我一生都在通过服务热♥线♥帮助别人
I have spent my life working this help line,
想要伸出手帮助别人
and trying to reach out to people...
饶了我吧你
Give me a freaking break.
这些女孩一无所有
These girls come from nothing.
她们很孤单 我为她们指出了一条生路
Okay? They're alone, and I offered them a way out.
噢 是通过绑♥架♥和谋杀她们吗
Oh, by abducting and murdering them?
不是
No.
是陪伴她们
By being there for them.
我懂了 你就是
I get it. You were like
一个风暴中的避风港
a safe harbor in a storm.
-正是 -我觉得好恶心
- Precisely. - Think I'm gonna be sick.
她们不愿接受你对她们的好
Must be frustrating when they won't accept
你一定感到很挫败
what's good for 'em.
确实 很让人失望
It's a disappointment, for sure.
但是 你还要继续前进
Still, you-you carry on.
不 Dwayne
No. Dwayne.
他才不是殉道者呢 这些女孩才是
He is not a martyr, these girls are.
你可别忘了那些女孩子
You can't forget the girls.
别忘记了 绝不能忘记她们
Don't forget them, you can't forget them.
你看不出来么 我们所有人都想
Don't you see that all of us want
把最好的给这些女孩儿
what's best for those girls?
如果你控制不住自己的话
And if you can't control yourself,
那你就给我出去
then you need to step outside.
懂了吗 Martha
Do you understand, Martha?
懂了
Yes.
抱歉
Apologies.
Martha非常激动
Martha is very passionate.
她对Lindsey很失望
And she's disappointed about Lindsey.
人都会让别人对自己感到失望
People disappoint.
Lindsey让人失望了吗
Lindsey disappoint?
你没办法将他们全部拯救
Well, you can't save 'em all.
你不明白我费了多大的劲
You have no idea how hard I tried.
都不重要了
Doesn't matter anymore.
我还活着她却死了
I'm here and she's gone.
也许还没有
Maybe not.
看着她
Look at her.
Shelley Wright 还记得她不
Shelley Wright, remember her?
顺便说一句 我们找到她了
We found her, by the way.
在Shelley让你感到失望之前
How much time did you have with Shelley
你和她在一起呆了多长时间
before she disappointed you?
几周
Few weeks?
-几月 也许 -但是
- Months, maybe? - But...
他只和Lindsey一起呆了几天而已
he only had a couple of days with Lindsey.
这时间不够
That's not enough time.
我觉得他那么做
I don't think he really had
缺乏公平
a fair shot.
你是说
Are you saying that...
你能让我再见见她吗
you would let me see her again?
当然
Sure.
当然 为什么不呢
Sure, why not?
为什么不呢 但这次不一样
Why not? And this time it'll be different,
因为我们和你在一起
because we'll be with you,
而你
and you...
可以向她展示你的变化
can show her how you change.
她会看到人是会改变的
She'll see that people can change.
你只不过是想帮助她罢了
And all you really want to do is help her.
你只需要告诉我们她在哪里
You just have to show us where she is.
散开 散开 过去
Split up, split up, go.
在那里
Over here!
砌上没多久
Freshly laid.
封的很死
Airtight.
就是这里
This is the spot.
Lindsey Lindsey
Lindsey? Lindsey?
她还活着
She's alive.
好了
Okay.
会没事的
Gonna be all right.
找到你了
I got you.
-还好吗 -坚持住 我找到你了
- Okay? - Come on, I got you.
你来 走
You got-- go.
行了吗
Got it?
你说过我还能见她
You said I could see her.
你已经见过了
You've seen her.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
-她是否... -活着
- Is she...? - Alive.
在欧奇斯能医疗中心接受治疗
At Ochsner Medical getting treatment.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表