也许我们应该
Well, maybe we should just
-等Pride来 -我们已经到了
- wait for Pride anyway. - We're here.
我们行动吧 Percy 你和我
Let's do this. Percy, you're with me.
打开通讯
Comms open.
好的 没什么的
Okay. All right.
别担心 一切都好
Hey, don't worry, it's all right.
我带着我的质子套装
Got my proton pack.
是《捉鬼敢死队》里的 你看过吗
That's from Ghostbusters. You ever seen that?
好了 走吧 走吧
All right, just go. Just go.
你走楼梯
Okay, you take the stairs.
-我走这条路 -好的
- I'll go this way. - All right.
好的
Okay.
你知道吗
Uh... you know what?
也许我们不应该分散开来
Probably shouldn't split up.
规定嘛 所以
Protocol, so...
酷刑室 多合适啊
Torture chamber. How appropriate.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你的确害怕鬼 不是吗
You are afraid of ghosts, aren't you?
轻点 我听到了什么
Shh. I hear something.
-真老套 但还凑合 -闭嘴
- Cliché, but cool. - Shut up.
欢迎来到闹鬼礼堂 这里
Welcome to these Haunted Halls, where sprits
-有幽灵游荡和 -我们不是游客 哥们
- roam and... - We're not on the tour, pal.
-我们是联邦探员 站住 -转过去 手举高
- We're federal agents. Freeze. - Turn around, hands up.
-追 追 追 -我在追
- Go ahead. Go. Go. - I'm going!
NCIS 站住
NCIS! Freeze!
嫌犯在逃 往你们哪儿去了
Con on the run. He's coming at you.
知道了
Copy that.
啊 我觉得你死定了
Argh, me think you're gonna die!
歌♥曲名:Ring a Ring o' Roses
♪ Ring around the rosy... ♪
Sebastian
Sebastian?!
♪ A pocketful of posies ♪
不不不不
No! No! No, no!
♪ Ashes... ♪
NCIS 停下
NCIS! Stop!
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
我是无辜的
I'm innocent!
那你干嘛跑 啊
Yeah, well, why'd you run? Huh?
手放在身后 NCIS
Hands behind your back. NCIS.
嘿 Gregorio在哪儿
Hey, where is Gregorio?
问的好
That's a good question.
Sebastian
Sebastian?!
在他车里找到了这些东西
Found these items in his car.
表上刻有Jacob的奶奶的名字
Watch is engraved with Jacob's grandmother's name on it.
让她的孙女来辨认
Shouldn't be hard to get her granddaughter
其他物品应该也不难
to identify the other items, too.
等等 我跟你说了我没有洗劫那座房♥子
Okay, wait. I-I told you I didn't ransack the house.
我只是在她去世后拿了这些传家宝
I-I only took those i-- heirlooms
试着联♥系♥在另一个世界的她
to try and connect with her after she passed.
就是这样操作的
That's... that's how it works.
这也是你去到Jacob的犯罪现场的原因吗
That's why you came to Jacob's crime scene, too?
不是
No.
我试着直接和他联♥系♥
No, I-I was there to try to connect with him directly,
在他被移走之前
you know, before he... he moved on.
我们在房♥里找到了你的指纹
We got your fingerprints at the house.
毫无疑问 你参与了降灵仪式
Part of a séance that you no doubt conducted.
加上这些失窃物品
Add these stolen goods,
加上你的犯罪记录
couple that with your criminal record...
很难不让人认为你以Jacob奶奶的名义
Hard not to think that you conned Jacob's grandmother
组织了降灵仪式 打劫了她
into a séance, robbed her.
然后Jacob来了
Then when Jacob came to town
发现了你做的事 他来找你
and found out what you did, he came after you...
这就是为什么你杀了他
Which is why you killed him.
先听我说完 行吗
Just hear me, okay?
首先 是那位老太太找到我
F-First of all, the old lady came to me
要求降灵
asking for a séance.
好吗 这很正常
Okay? It's not uncommon.
当人们更接近另一个世界的时候
People tend to be more open
他们的态度会更开放
to the other side when they are close to it themselves.
你是认真的吗 是想告诉我们你是个正统灵媒
You seriously trying to tell us you're a legit psychic?
只是中级灵媒 还是 还是有区别的
A medium. There's a, there's a... a difference.
-胡说八道 -嘘
- What a crock. - Shh.
不会吧 Gregorio
Really, Gregorio?
-怎么了 -开始是鬼神
- What? - First it's ghosts.
现在又是灵媒了 你不会
Now it's psychics? You can't really
真♥相♥信这些东西吧 不会吧
be believing this stuff? Really?
不只有我这么想 这个疯狂的城市中
I'm not alone in this. Half this crazy town
有一半人相信这些
believes in this stuff.
我被这吓坏了吗 的确 我是天主教♥徒♥
Am I freaked out by it? Yeah. I'm Catholic.
我能对这置之不理吗 不行 因为我掌控不了它
Do I dismiss it? No, because if I can't control it
-也解释不清楚 我不喜欢这样 -好吧 Otis
- or explain it, I don't like it. - Okay, Otis.
为了能继续讨论 我们姑且相信你
For the sake of argument, let's say we believe you.
但为什么Jacob的奶奶最开始会来找你呢
Why did Jacob's grandmother come to you in the first place?
我不知道 她只是说
I don't know. She just said that
她想揭开一个家族秘密
she was trying to solve a family secret,
她这一辈子都在努力
one-one that she'd been trying to solve her whole life,
但她 但她没有时间了
but that she was, she was... running out of time.
秘密
Secret?
什么秘密
What secret?
降灵就是用来解决这件事的
Well, the séance was to figure that out.
但我 我本来想敷衍敷衍她
But I-I figured I'd humor her,
赚几个钱然后就溜 但是 呃
you know, make a few bucks, and-and then bolt, but, um,
然后 呃 她去世后
then, uh, after she died,
她开始和我说话了
she started... talking to me.
哦 天呐 继续编吧
Oh, boy. Here we go.
不 听着 伙计 我以前也不相信
No. Look, man, I-I didn't believe it, either.
我 我行骗很多年了
I've... I've faked this for a lot of years,
也赚了不少钱
and, uh, and I made some decent dough doing it, too,
但这次 真
but this time, it...
真 真的发生了
it-it really happened.
听着 那个老太太仅仅是说
Look, all the old lady said was
她对于那个秘密的判断是对的
that she was right about whatever the secret was,
让我去找到她的孙子
and that I had to find her grandson
跟他讲 因为他了解情况
and-and tell him, because he'd understand,
他会 他会有所行动
he would, he would do something about it.
我照做了 我 我找到了他
And so I did. I-I found him,
将情况告诉他 接下来我知道的就是
and I told him, and the next thing I know...
他死了
he's dead.
听到了吗
You hear this?
有邪眼关注着这个案件
This whole case has the Malocchio on it.
-邪 邪什么 -这个案件被诅咒了
- The ma... ma...? - This whole case is cursed.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名 阿门
Name of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Amen.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
-你在做什么 -想要靠近我们的灵魂...
- What are you doing? - Any spirits to us...
我做完后你会感谢我的 不要让任何幽灵依附在我们身上
You'll thank me when I'm done. Don't attach any spirits to us.
我们刚租了一个全新的公♥寓♥
We just got a brand-new apartment.
听着 我发誓我绝对不会 我会做个好人
Listen, I swear I'll never-- I'll be good.
不得不承认 这真是头一回
Well, I got to admit, that's a first.
是啊 或许我们都该给自己弄块占卜板
Yeah, maybe we ought to get ourselves a Ouija board.
嘿 玩笑随你开 但是正如之前所说 我不建议这样做
Hey, joke all you want, but like I said, I don't recommend it.
听着 这肯定与
Listen, there's got to be something
家族秘密相关 因为
to this family secret thing, because,
不管我们是否相信Otis Jacob显然信了
whether we believe Otis or not, Jacob apparently did.
是的 这很可能就是他被杀的原因
Yeah, and it was probably what got him killed.
是的 Gregorio说得对
Yeah, well, Gregorio's right.
我们得查清楚Jacob掌握了什么
We need to figure out what Jacob knew,
-他想要做什么 -等等
- and what he was trying to do. - Wait.
你是说 你相信Otis的话吗
You saying you believe Otis?
我相信的是 我们得像调查其它案件一样
What I believe is, we need to investigate
调查这个案件
this case just like any other.
跟着事实走 看看证据怎么说
Follow facts, see where the evidence leads.
-那Otis怎么办 -他说案发当晚
- Yeah, what are we gonna do with Otis? - He said he was with
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表