你好 噢 嘿
Hey. Ooh. Hey.
这是Jake Roman
This is Jake Roman.
Tammy Gregori 是吗 是啊 Gregorio对吗
Tammy Gregori... Yeah. Yeah, Gregorio, right?
-是的 -嗯哼 -啥 前FBI探员
- Yeah. - Uh-huh. - Yeah? Former FBI.
复杂的爱情生活 Sonja全都告诉我了
Complicated love life. Sonja told me everything.
-不是所有事情 -你做人可以啊 -别听他的
- Not everything. - That's nice. - Don't listen to him.
噢 拜托 拜托 我们当过三年的搭档
Oh, come on, come on. We were partners for three years.
-我们彼此很信任 -你信任我也没告诉我
- We confide in each other. - Well, you didn't confide
你在新奥尔良工作
that you were working in New Orleans.
我没法告诉任何人
I couldn't tell anyone.
-我不是任何人 -听着 我知道
- I'm not anyone. - Look, I know.
这是很敏感 好吗
It's sensitive, all right?
因为Willard Kurtz的原因所以敏感
Sensitive because of Willard Kurtz?
另一件不相关的案子
An unrelated case.
-但是你认识他 是吗 -我听说过他
- You know him, though, right? - I know of him.
-他是个军♥火♥贩子 -嗯
- He's an arms dealer. - Uh-huh.
不 你之前逮捕过他
No. You arrested him back in the day.
那已经是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
他说他现在为政♥府♥工作
He's saying he's working for the government.
从Whitehall货运送枪♥支♥
Using Whitehall Freight to move guns--
这可是ATF的看门领域啊
That's an ATF front.
我希望我可以告诉你更多消息
I wish I could tell you more.
你在隐藏一些事情
You're hiding something.
你凭什么这么说
Now, what would make you say that?
首先 你在这里坐了好一会儿了
First of all, you've been sitting here a while
但你还没有碰过食物
and you haven't touched your food.
其次 你一直在看那个女人
Secondly, you keep looking at that woman
坐在窗边的那个
sitting by the window,
并且不是调情的眼神
and not in a flirty way.
Jake
Jake.
-我得回去工作了 -拜托
- I got to get back to work. - Come on.
我们需要知道你所知道的
We need to know what you know.
就如我说的 什么都不知道
Like I said, nothing.
日后再聊
We'll catch up soon.
这非常有意思啊
That was interesting.
为啥 因为他当着我的面撒谎
Why, 'cause he lied to my face?
不 因为他总是忍♥不住摸你
No, 'cause he couldn't keep his hands off you.
妹子 我们只是朋友
Girl, we are just friends.
不 我们才是朋友
No, we are just friends.
那绝对是别有所图
That was something else.
-嘿 注意重点 -什么
- Hey, stay on point... - What?
-因为那个你注意到的女人现在也走了 -噢
- 'cause the woman you noticed is gone now, too. - Oh...
你是Pride 我是Sutter
You're Pride. I'm Sutter.
-我能为你做点什么 -你把我领到了Willard Kurtz这里
- How can I help you? - Well, you can lead me to Willard Kurtz.
现在我要拘留他
I'm taking custody now.
你看上去不像是ATF的人
You don't look like ATF.
我不是
I'm not.
我是CIA的
I'm CIA.
你还没接到电♥话♥ 哇
And you haven't gotten the call yet. Wow.
这系统办事速度可以说相当慢了
The, uh, wheels of bureaucracy are ridiculously slow.
说得对
True enough.
但是我不能把Kurtz放给你
But there's no way I'm releasing Kurtz to you.
你误会了 我不是在提出请求
You misunderstand. I'm not asking.
我非常明白
I absolutely understand.
我不会让步
I'm not budging.
Kurtz偷了海军的武器
Kurtz stole Navy weapons
并射杀♥警♥官们
and used 'em on cops.
总而言之
Bottom line here is,
我不知道你是谁 Sutter女士
I don't know who you are, Ms. Sutter.
我也没有时间去了解你
And I don't have time to find out.
并没有什么蓝草军♥火♥库的抢劫
There was no Blue Grass Depot robbery.
都是演戏
It was staged.
为了一场行动而设计的剧情
A ploy designed to help an operation
代号♥是巨像
code-named Colossus.
你们这些人啊 什么是巨像
You guys. What's Colossus?
原来是ATF的骗局
Originally an ATF sting
用Kurtz向罪犯们卖♥♥武器
using Kurtz to sell weapons to criminals.
非常成功 如果规模不大的话
Very successful, if small in scope.
-那CIA是怎么掺合进来的 -我知道如果
- And how does CIA play into it? - I knew if we
我们能给Kurtz更多拿武器的渠道
gave Kurtz better access to weapons,
更大的库存
more inventory...
我们能抓到更强大的坏人
we could catch bigger bad guys.
那种外国极端主义
Foreign extremist types.
所以你让一个已知的重犯把军队的小型武器
So you're letting a known felon sell military small arms
贩卖♥♥给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 这简直是
to terrorists? That is...
非常雄心壮志 我知道
It's ambitious, I know.
我想说的是危险
I was gonna say dangerous.
这不是典型的Dwayne Pride作风么
It's got Dwayne Pride written all over it.
重新定义规范
Rewriting the rule book.
我对你可是做过调查的
I've done my research on you.
我不知道你对我做了哪种调查
Not sure what research you did on me.
但你肯定错了
But you got it wrong.
我在过去的几个小时里一直和Kurtz坐在一起
I just sat with Kurtz for the last few hours,
我可以告诉你他不值得信任
and I can tell you he cannot be trusted.
我不在乎信不信任
I'm not working on trust.
我监控着Kurtz经手的每一笔交易
I'm monitoring every sale Kurtz has made.
武器在我的控制之下
Guns are under my control.
钱在我的控制之下
Money's under my control.
那你怎么控制Kurtz
How do you control Kurtz?
这么说吧 我有筹码
Let's just say I have leverage.
好吧 你的筹码不管用了
Well, your leverage failed.
Kurtz的手下抢劫了一个仓库
Kurtz's men robbed a warehouse,
和NOPD进行了一场枪战
got into a gunfight with NOPD.
其中一个嫌疑犯仍然在逃
One of the suspects is still at large.
Kurtz自己招了那些人
Kurtz hired those men on his own.
他们完全不知道他们在一场策划好的行动中
They have no idea they were part of a covert operation.
这并不能让我感觉更好
Doesn't make me feel better.
我知道 听着 我会自己去和Kurtz谈
I know. Look, I'll personally talk to Kurtz.
我会拿到第二个嫌疑犯的名字
I'll get a name to go with your second suspect
来帮NOPD
to help you with NOPD.
但我现在真的需要和他聊一下
But I really do need to take him now.
他今晚需要去发货
He's shipping out tonight.
这些枪会留在原地
Well, those guns are staying
Kurtz也一样
exactly where they are and so is Kurtz.
嗯 我不是来吵架的
Mmm. I'm not arguing here.
上面的人
The decision's already been made,
已经做决定了
way above our pay grade.
只是你还不知道而已
You just don't know it yet.
这是你的头儿打来的
That'll be your bosses.
赶紧接电♥话♥
Go ahead and answer it.
他们将会告诉你 Kurtz
They're about to tell you that Kurtz
和那些武器是我的
and those weapons are mine.
目前为止我整理了所有7.62毫米口径的子弹
Well, I've sorted through all the 7.62 ammo so far.
有足够的样本送回去作分♥析♥了
Got enough samples to take back for analysis.
击中那些警♥察♥的子弹就是从这个柜子里出来的
The bullets that hit those cops came from these containers,
我会找到匹配的
I'll find a match.
是啊 这里的枪♥支♥足够支持一支小军队了
Yeah, there's enough guns here to equip a small army.
这里还有一个集装箱
There's one more container over here.
我认为这里坏掉了
I think it's broken.
我来帮你
I'm gonna lend you a hand.
-我知道的 -是啊
- I totally knew that. - Yeah.
想想每天在港口
Scary to think about the contraband
进进出出的违♥禁♥品♥
that goes through the port on a daily basis.
枪♥支♥ 毒品 人 炸♥弹♥
Guns, drugs, people, bombs.
-我们刚发现了更可怕的东西 -这是
- We just found something scarier. - Is that a...
装有地狱火导弹的
Predator drone.
-捕食者无人机 -啥
- With Hellfire missiles? - What?
我不得不请你们从这个集装箱旁离开了
I'm gonna ask you to move away from the containers now, please.
你是
And you are?
特别探员Roman ATF
Special Agent Roman. ATF.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表