哦 天哪
Oh, God.
噢
Oh.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody?!
放我出去
Let me out!
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
求你了
Please!
NCIS 新奥尔良
S04E02
失踪的人是Lindsey Kirk士官
Our missing sailor is Lindsey Kirk.
驻扎在贝利查斯
Petty officer out of Belle Chasse.
新奥尔良警方几天前去她家处理
NOPD responded to a domestic disturbance
家庭纠纷的报案
in her apartment a few nights ago.
警♥察♥去了她家 家里没人
Cops went in. No one home.
也没有强行入室的迹象
Didn't see signs of forced entry.
以为她出城了 就没有再管
Figured she was out of town and left it alone.
-怎么改变主意了 -Kirk士官
- What's changed? - Petty Officer Kirk
连续两天没有报到
hasn't reported to duty two days running.
她的上级很担心
C.O. got concerned.
我们还知道什么
What else do we know?
问题是 你在本该休假的时候
Question is, what are you still doing
待在NCIS干什么
at NCIS when you're supposed to be scarce?
我不知道你在说什么 我 呃
What are you talking about? I'm, uh--
我开着免提
I'm hands-free,
正在穿越双跨桥
I'm crossing the Twin Span...
因为我通过电♥话♥
Because I could hear the sax player on St. Ann Street
听到了圣安街上萨克斯管演奏的声音
through the phone.
你有想过去当侦探吗
You ever consider a career as a detective?
听着 我只是晚点出发 我正在打包行李
Look, I just got a late start, I'm packing now.
然后你考虑在走之前到这里看看
And considering coming here before you leave?
如果你们认为需要我
Well, if you think you need me.
不 我们想要你离开
No, I think we need for you to go.
好吧 只是
Okay, just
确保你们查过国家失踪与未识别人口数据库
make sure you check the NamUs database,
【NamUs:National Missing and Unidentified Persons System】
提醒州警
alert state troopers...
还有打电♥话♥
And call
给警长办公室 知道了
the sheriff's office. We got this.
你该走了
You got to go.
好吗 工作生活要平衡
Okay? Work-life balance.
这有助于保持头脑清醒 Pride
This is good for your sanity, Pride.
马林鱼很活跃 试试看 玩得开心点
Hey, the marlin are running. Try and have fun out there.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
只是在你们有案子的时候很难放松
it's just hard when you got a case.
父女垂钓旅行需要
Father-daughter fishing trip requires
父亲和女儿在一起 所以 快走吧
both father and daughter. Now get.
好的 如果你们需要我
Okay, but if you need me,
你们知道你们...
you know that you...
喂...
Hello...
喂 听得见吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
-干什么 -嗯
- What? - Well,
你觉得Pride真的要在失去徽章后
you think Pride's really gonna give up his badge
才会拿起钓鱼竿和得其利鸡尾酒吗
for a fishing pole and a daiquiri?
我认为他需要一点严厉的爱来帮助他
Yeah, I just think he needs a little tough love to do it.
听着
Look,
我和Pride一起工作了很长时间了 好吗 Gregorio
I've worked with Pride for a long time, all right, Gregorio?
我见过他错过生日 纪念日 诸如此类
I've seen him miss birthdays, anniversaries, you name it.
假期这个词不在他的字典里
"Vacation" is not in his vocabulary.
-人是会变的 Lasalle -是吗 我们等着瞧
- People change, Lasalle. - Yeah. We'll see about that.
噢 不
Oh, hell.
我把我的工具盒忘在房♥间里了
I left my tackle box up in the room.
-你可以帮我拿一下吗 Sebastian -好的
- Can you get it, Sebastian, for me? - Yeah.
-在书桌旁的角落里 -知道了
- It's in the corner, by the desk. - I got it.
你好吗 Roy
What's up, Roy?
你有一个访客
You have a visitor.
你好
Hello?
你真是让这里蓬荜生辉
You just light up a room,
Dwayne Pride
Dwayne Pride.
嘿 见到你
Man, it is so good
可真是太好啦
to see you.
能告诉你的保安
You want to tell your bodyguard
我没问题
I'm cool?
对不起 我们认识吗
I'm sorry, d-do we know each other?
Martha Roberts
Martha Roberts.
我们在一个
We spent a long,
刑事法♥院♥的密室里
rainy evening together in the back room
一起度过了一个漫长雨夜
of the criminal district court.
2002年6月
June, 2002?
-真的吗 -当然了
- We did? - Sure.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget it.
你 我
You, me,
Tarlington法官 还有一些
Judge Tarlington, and some of the most
关于有组织犯罪的
scintillating secret testimony
才华横溢的秘密证词
about organized crime
我能听到那些证词真是三生有幸
I have ever had the honor to hear.
好的 Martha
Yeah, well, Martha, um,
很高兴又见到你 我也很想和你聊天叙旧
I'm glad to see you again. I'd love to catch up,
-但我有事要先走 -不 我不是
- but I'm afraid I have to run. - No, no, no, no. I didn't--
我不是来叙旧的 我来这里是因为一个案子
I didn't come to swap old war stories, I'm here about a case.
看起来命运再次
Seems the fates have brought
让导师和他的学生走到了一起
mentor and mentee back together again.
和我讲讲关于Lindsey Kirk的事吧
Tell me things about Lindsey Kirk.
你是怎么知道Kirk士官的
How do you know about Petty Officer Kirk?
我在警方扫描仪里听到的
Name came across the police scanner.
我认为
I'm thinking
他是孤独先生的最新受害者
she's Mr. Lonesome's latest victim.
什么先生
Mister who?
孤独先生
Mr. Lonesome.
这是我给他起的名字
That's what I call him.
残忍♥的连环杀手
Sadistic serial killer,
十年来一直在路易斯安那州绑♥架♥妇女
been taking women across Louisiana for a decade.
孤独先生是我的白鲸
And Mr. Lonesome is my white whale.
这是我放弃打字员工作的原因之一
That's one of the reasons I gave up my typing gig.
这样我就可以把全部精力集中到他身上了
So I could focus on him full-time.
Pride
Pride.
真的 你得走了
Seriously. You have to go.
我知道 我只是在和她聊天
I know. I was just catching up with...
Martha Roberts 我在你把一名州警
Martha Roberts? I've been reading about you
推进萨特河口之后就
on crime blogs ever since you pushed that LSP trooper
一直在读你的罪案博客
into Bayou Sauvage.
那个
That...
故事太夸张了
story was blown way out of proportion.
不 我记得
No, I remember that.
这名警官差点被短吻鳄吃掉
An officer nearly got eaten by a gator.
首先 她对我很粗暴
First of all, she was very rude to me.
其次 那头短吻鳄很小
Secondly, that gator was tiny.
不可能把她吃掉
No way it could have eaten her.
我们能不能
Can we please
谈一下Lindsey Kirk
talk about Lindsey Kirk?
我跟你说 我们把你
I tell you what, why-- why don't we just
安排在这里 好吧
set you up back here, okay?
坐一下
Have a seat.
然后
And...
法医探员Lund
Forensic Agent Lund
会和你坐在一起
will sit down with you.
听你讲
Go over everything
-你知道的所有关于Lindsey Kirk的事情 -不要
- you've got on Lindsey Kirk. - Come on now.
别这么做
Don't do that.
做什么
Do what?
随便对待我 打发我
Patronize me, dismiss me.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表