Those are all pretty much the same thing.
这就是我在这儿的原因 帮助你
But that's why I'm here. I'll help you.
每一步都帮你
Every step of the way.
听着 我知道你责任重大
And look, I know it's a lot.
但别着急
You need to take your time.
悼念你父亲
Mourn your dad.
还要处理所有这些事儿
Get your head around all this.
啊 他是怎么想的
Ah, what was he thinking?
他知道我不想要这些
He knew I didn't want any part of this.
他也知道 需要有人
He also knew that the business in your family
继承家族生意
needs to be taken care of.
这就是他
This was just like him, you know.
无论如何都要如他所愿
Determined to get his way, no matter what.
你可以这么觉得
That's one way of looking at it.
听着 Beau选择了你
Look, Beau chose you
是因为他认为你能胜任
because he knew you'd handle it.
他相信你 相信你能做好
He believed in you... and trusted you'd do right.
就算他是这么认为的 也从未告诉过我
If that's how he really felt, he... never told me.
好吧
All right,
我猜得在这边多待几天
I guess I can stick around for a couple extra days,
搞定这些东西
sort this all out.
Christopher 这可不是
Christopher... this isn't
几天就能解决的事儿
a "couple of days" situation.
这是份全职工作
It's a full-time job.
你拥有整家公♥司♥
You own the company.
300名员工等你差遣
300 employees waiting on your word.
你得回家
You need to move back home,
回阿♥拉♥巴马
to Alabama.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
至少得回去一段时间
For a little while, at least.
六个月
Six months.
或者一年
Maybe a year.
等等
Hold on.
Percy 怎么了
Percy, what's up?
别害怕 Pride受伤了
Don't freak out. Pride's been hurt.
什么
What?
Josie
Josie.
我是特别探员Gregorio
I'm Special Agent Gregorio.
我是Dwayne Pride的同事 你父亲怎么样了
I work with Dwayne Pride. How's your dad doing?
嗯 他手术成功了
Um, yeah, his surgery went well.
医生说几小时内不会醒来
Doctors say he won't be awake for a few hours, so...
好 好 好 你怎么样了
Good, good, good. How are you?
你肯定很害怕吧
You must be kind of scared, huh?
像是在做梦 对
It doesn't seem real. Yeah.
先是Theo 现在又这样
First Theo, and now... this.
你内心肯定有很多疑问 对吧
This must bring up a lot of questions for you, huh?
比如 是谁要伤害他们
Like, who'd want to do this to them?
他们到底卷进了什么事儿
Or what were they involved in?
他们没卷进别的事儿
They weren't involved in anything.
有人在酒吧里贩毒
Someone's running drugs through your club.
Theo知道 你父亲也知道
Theo knew, your dad knows,
那你也应该知道
and you should know it, too.
你指控我父亲贩毒吗
You're accusing my father of dealing drugs?
不 但他左右为难
No, but he got caught in the middle.
你想从我这儿得到什么
What do you want from me?
-线索 -我什么都不知道
- Information. - I don't know anything.
啊 我不确定你说的是不是真的
Ah, see, I don't know if that's true.
我觉得你了解情况
I think you do know what's happening,
你也想谈谈这些事
and you want to talk about it,
但很害怕
you're just afraid to.
-Josie -我说得对吗
- Josie. - Am I right?
嘿
Hey.
别打扰我们行吗
Can you excuse us for a minute?
我们在交谈呢
We're in the middle of a conversation.
你想这样吗 Josie
Is that what you want, Josie?
让我离开
For me to leave?
呃 我想呼吸些新鲜空气
Um, I think I need to get some air.
那就是不用
So, no.
那我们离开这儿吧
Well, then, let's get out of here.
你听到她说的话了吧
You heard her.
怎么了 你看起来很担心
What's up? You look concerned.
我只是在想 为什么Josie碰到的所有男人
I'm just wondering why all the men in Josie's life
都不想让她开口说话
keep stopping her from talking.
跟她在一起的人是谁
Who is this guy she's with, anyway?
Neil Clydell 是Felix的俱乐部合伙人
Neil Clydell, Felix's partner at the club.
好 我不喜欢他
Yeah, I don't like him.
我们查过他 没案底 普通的市民
Well, we checked him out. No record. He's a citizen.
我们要查得更深入些 并获取
Then we need to dig deeper, and we need access
Josie手♥机♥的权限
to Josie's phone.
等等 你觉得他很危险
Wait, you think he's dangerous?
我觉得得留意下他们
I think we need to keep an eye on them,
以防万一
just to be sure.
Neil Clydell成年后
So, Neil Clydell has been running music clubs
都在经营音乐俱乐部 没发现什么法律上的问题
his entire adult life. No legal trouble that we found.
但有个有趣的现象
But he does have an interesting résumé.
Neil经营的前两所酒吧
Right, so the last two clubs that Neil ran--
一所在Biloxi 另一所在Nashville
one in Biloxi, the other in Nashville--
都在警方开始调查贩毒后
they both burned down after police
被烧毁了
started drug investigations.
酒吧拥有人都被烧死了
Owners died in the fires, too.
这可不是巧合
That's more than coincidence.
这是遗传
It's genetics.
Neil的父亲和祖父都是
Neil's father and grandfather were lieutenants
Dixie Mafia中的干将 现在还在狱中服刑
in the Dixie Mafia, till they went to prison.
对 我们认为Neil只是站在台前的傀儡
Yeah, we're thinking that Neil's a front man,
处理一些合法的事务
handling the legitimate business
而其他人在幕后干脏活
while someone else does the dirty work.
知道幕后人是谁吗
Any idea who that might be?
还不知道 我还在查Delilah俱乐部中
No, I'm running background checks
员工的背景资料
on Delilah's employees right now.
Gregorio让我侵入Josie的手♥机♥
Gregorio had me hack into Josie's phone--
她今天和Neil
she did a lot of texting
发了很多短♥信♥
with Neil today.
大多数是想知道到底发生了什么
Mostly demanding to know what the hell is going on.
Josie正在和Neil约会 可能非常信任他
Josie's been dating Neil, probably trusts him.
他有回复什么吗
What was his response?
说要在医院与Josie碰面 并带她离开
To meet Josie at the hospital and drive her away.
Percy和Gregorio在跟踪他们
Percy and Gregorio did follow them
到他在Lakeview的住处
to his house in Lakeview.
她们得把Josie带出来
They need to get Josie out now.
他们20分钟前到了
They got here about 20 minutes ago.
一直在里面
They've been inside ever since.
进去并拘捕他
Get in there and arrest him.
好 明白
Yeah, understood.
-小心点 -好的
- Be careful. - Okay.
Clydell是Dixie Mafia的成员 我们得拘捕他
Clydell's Dixie Mafia. We're gonna bring him in.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God,
Josie
Josie!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
Percy
Percy!
他死了
He's dead.
但Josie去哪儿了
But where's Josie?
-好 -他胸口中了两枪
- All right. - He's been shot twice in the chest
-我们找不到Josie -好
- and we can't find Josie. - Okay.
Neil Clydell胸口中了两枪
Neil Clydell was shot twice in the chest,
而且找不到Josie
and there's no sign of Josie anywhere.
她会像《杀死比尔》中那样 杀死他吗
You thin she went Kill Bill on him?
【注:昆汀·塔伦蒂诺导演的电影 主要讲述女主复仇的故事】
为她父亲报仇
Got revenge for her father?
她是名歌♥手 不是杀人犯
She's a singer, not a killer.
我不清楚 但人是会变的
Well, I don't know, sometimes people snap.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表