怎么了 King
What is it, King?
Whitman Edgar是第一家美国药房♥的
Whitman Edgar was the founder of the first pharmacy
创立者 就在新奥尔良
in the States, right here in New Orleans,
如果没记错的话 是的 那座博物馆
if I remember correctly. Yeah, the museum.
后来这个家庭成为美国最大的
Which the family then turned into one of the largest chains
连锁药店之一
in the country.
我不知道为什么之前没有意识到
I don't know why I didn't notice this before,
但这张照片就是在我们罪案现场前面照的
but this photo was taken right in front,
从正前方拍摄的
across from our crime scene.
商人与医生 握着手
Businessman and doctor, shaking hands.
就像是搭档一样
Almost like partners.
等等 你是说
Wait, are you suggesting
Cornelius LaRue和Whitman Edgar
Cornelius LaRue and Whitman Edgar
共同创立了药房♥
started the pharmacy together?
Edgar的家族传说绝对不是这么说的
Definitely not what the Edgar family lore says.
也许他们不想让别人知道
Might be they don't want anybody finding out.
像这样的公♥司♥至少值几百万
Company like that's got to be worth hundreds of millions.
一半会归给Anderson家族 如果是这么一回事的话
Half of which would belong to the Andersons, if it was true.
听上去像是把Cornelius推下楼的动机
Sounds like a motive to push Cornelius off the roof.
以及Jacob 是的 但是
And Jacob. Yeah, but...
我们怎么证明
how do we prove it?
也许通过一辆G系列的奔驰
Maybe with a certain Mercedes G-Class.
我们在图书馆门口发现的轮胎痕迹 挺特殊的
Those tire tracks we found at the library, pretty unique.
也非常贵
Also expensive.
Edgar Mansion有一辆
Edgar Mansion had
G系列的轿车停在前面
a G-Wagen parked out front.
他是对的 我们在那里见到了
He's right. We saw it there.
好的 Gregorio Sebastian 我们去拜访他们吧
All right, Gregorio, Sebastian, let's go pay them a visit.
Chris Sonya我们需要他们合作的证据
Chris, Sonya, we need proof of the partnership
如果我们要把这个当做铁证的话
if we're gonna make any of this stuff stick.
好的 药剂博物馆会是找到线索的地方
All right, Pharmacy Museum will be the place to find it.
这就查
We're on it.
原以为我们得等馆长来呢
Thought we were gonna wait for the curator.
没时间了
No time.
他们想要杀掉Gregorio和Sebastian就意味着
Folks trying to kill Gregorio and Sebastian means
我们接近了事实真♥相♥
we're getting close.
我甚至不知道我们在找什么
I don't even know what we're looking for.
博物馆是药店早期的窗口
Museum's a window to the pharmacy's beginnings.
我们正在寻找任何能把这些疑点跟
We're looking for anything to connect the dots
它的创始人联♥系♥起来的东西
to its founders.
好吧 但是希望渺茫
Yeah, but that's still pretty much a long shot.
我的意思是 到如今 Edgar家族
I mean, the Edgar family
肯定早就把所有证据都抹掉了
would've removed all the evidence by now.
是的 除非他们不知道有人在找
Yeah, except they didn't know anyone was looking
直到Jacob开始到处打探
until Jacob started sniffing around.
也许他们没有时间
Maybe they didn't have time.
稍等
Wait.
有张一样的照片
There's that same photo.
好吧 它怎么了
All right. What about it?
我以前没注意过 但是角度
I never noticed it before, but the angle.
就像 它是从高处拍摄的
Like... it was taken from high up,
像从街对面拍的
like from across the street.
从屋顶的角度
From the rooftop.
也许这就是为什么
Maybe that's why
Jacob去到那了
Jacob went up there,
觉得他可能会找到什么
thinking he might find something.
好像可能会是
Like maybe...
证据吗
proof?
我甚至不知道你在说什么 我整晚
I don't even know what you're talking about. I was at home
都待在家 躺在床上
all night, in bed.
我不理解那种暗示 说我是
And I don't appreciate the implication that I was...
如果没有人可以支持你的不在场证明 女士
If you don't have somebody who can back up your alibi, ma'am,
这将不仅仅是一种暗示
it'll be more than just an implication.
这将是可能的原因
It'll be probable cause.
我们认为你的奔驰车今天停在
We think your Mercedes was parked
一起谋杀未遂案件的现场附近
near the scene of an attempted murder today.
受害人是我
Of me.
所以要么你把车钥匙交出来
So either you hand over the car keys
要么你被捕了
or you're under arrest.
好吧
All right.
我没有什么好隐藏的
I have nothing to hide.
车不在了
The car's gone.
它没在车♥库♥里也没停在街边
It's not in the garage or on the side street.
你丈夫在哪里
Where's your husband?
你的枪
Your gun,
慢慢滑过来给我
slide it over to me slowly.
你 呃
You, uh...
你今晚很忙 不是吗
you've been pretty busy tonight, haven't you?
跟着我们走遍了整个城市
Following us all over town.
我必须弄清楚Jacob在找什么
Well, I had to figure out what Jacob was looking for,
-他有什么 -因为他告诉你
- what he had. - Because he told you
你娶的那家人偷了他的公♥司♥
the family you married into stole the company from his.
当你在他的房♥子里找不到证据的时候
And when you couldn't find the proof at his house,
你跟踪他到了这儿
you followed him here.
在他有机会揭露真♥相♥之前杀了他
Killed him before he had a chance to expose the truth.
我不确定他到底有什么
I wasn't sure what he had, exactly.
我现在还是不知道
I still don't.
但是他显然知道他有什么
But he obviously knew that he had something.
Percy
Percy!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那么 你要怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
你不能把我从屋顶推下去 就像你对Jacob所做的那样
You can't push me off the roof like you did Jacob.
我不是一个人在这
I'm not alone here.
Percy 快点 你早就上去了
Percy, come on, already.
你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything
还是什么都没看到
or don't you?
告诉他这里什么都没有
Tell him there's nothing here
你这就下去
and you're coming down.
马上
Now.
这什么都没有
Nothing's here,
城里耗子
City Mouse!
所以 现在该怎么办
So, now what?
秘密泄露了 Tate
The secret's out, Tate.
我们不会是最后一批弄清事情真♥相♥的探员
We won't be the last agents to figure out what really happened.
是的 也许是
Yeah, maybe.
但也许也不是
But maybe not.
没有证据 这只是另一个鬼故事
Absent proof, it's just another ghost story.
你会被加进去
And you'll just add to it.
别这么做
Don't do it!
这里
Here!
把你的手给我
Give me your hand!
快点 抓住他的手
Come on! Take his hand!
这不值得
It's not worth it!
你是对的
You're right.
本该看到Jacob站在上面看马赛克瓷砖
Should've seen that Jacob was up there looking on the mosaic.
想通了Tate从未想通的事
Figured out what Tate never did:
证据一直在那
proof was there all along.
是的 幸运的是
Yeah, well, luckily,
你费尽心思救了我
you were too busy saving my butt.
乡下耗子
Country Mouse.
我以为你想让老鼠退休
I thought you wanted to retire the mice.
那是在他们救了我的命之前
That was before they saved my life.
我想我可能找到了一些东西
Think I might've found something.
看起来像时间胶囊
Looks like a time capsule.
女士
Ma'am.
她是对的
She's all right.
它们在新奥尔良市是很常见的
They used to be fairly common in New Orleans,
用于标志事物的开端
used to mark the opening of things,
尤其是新企业
especially new businesses.
Anderson一定是搞清楚了
Anderson must've figured it out.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表