你想做牛仔
You want to be a cowgirl?
我想要自♥由♥
I want to be free.
你说错了一件事
Yeah, you were wrong about one thing.
Alexander不是唯一一个支持你的
Alexander's not the only one who has your back.
哦 是吗 你也支持我
Oh, yeah? What, you have my back, too?
毫无疑问
No doubt.
所以你要告诉我他去哪了
That's why you're gonna tell me where he went.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
我们做到了 虽然不知道怎么弄的
We did it. Don't know how,
而且花了半个晚上 但是我们做到了
and it took us half the night, but we did it.
真令人激动啊
It's exhilarating.
大概就是希拉里登上珠穆朗玛峰时的感觉吧
Must be how Hillary felt when he peaked Everest
但是不会冻伤
but with, you know, less frostbite.
你们到底做了什么
Well, what exactly did you do?
我们破解了俄♥罗♥斯♥人电♥话♥上的加密
We broke the encryption on the Russians' phone.
是的 我们发现了一条文本链
Yeah, we found a text chain.
知道来自于谁吗
Any idea who from?
没有办法追查到源头
No way to back-trace the source.
但这个人知道我们的一举一动
Whoever it is, though, knows every move we've been making.
我们发现的还不止这些
And that's not all we found.
是的 还有其他人也在这条文本链上
Yeah, somebody else was on this text chain.
我们抓到的特工并非单独行动
Our operatives are not working alone.
还有另一个刺杀小分队在外面
There's another hit team out there.
Alexander身后还有危险
Alexander still has a target on his back.
对 不只是他
Yeah, not just him.
如果他们知道我们要去安全屋
If they knew that we were going to the safe house, then
那他们就很可能知道Eva和我们在一起 她也会有危险
they'd probably know that Eva's with us. She's in danger, too.
我们需要把她带回NCIS这里
We need to get her back here to NCIS.
明白 Lasalle 我去接Gregorio和Eva
Got it, Lasalle. I will grab Gregorio and Eva,
然后 我们就来找你们
and, uh, we're coming right in.
不好意思要打断你们了
Don't mean to disturb whatever it is you're doing in there,
我们要回到NCIS去
but we need to head back to NCIS.
嗨 女士们
Hey, ladies?
我们现在就需要走
We need to go now.
还有一个刺杀小组在外面
There's another hit squad out there.
我进来了
I'm coming in.
哦 天啊 这可不太妙啊
Oh, man, this is not good.
你允许了Gregorio带走联邦犯人
You allowed Gregorio to take our federal prisoner,
一个前俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍 到她的公♥寓♥去审问
who is a former Russian spy, to her apartment for questioning,
-而现在她们不见了 -这是一次主观判断
- and now they're gone? - It was a judgment call.
-这判断太糟糕了 -Gregorio自己可以搞定
- It was a bad one. - Gregorio can handle herself.
如果她和Eva一起走了 一定有她的原因
If she went with Eva, she's got reasons.
或者她妥协了 毕竟她们是有关系的
Or she was compromised. There is a relationship there.
-或许Eva说服了她 -不可能
- Maybe Eva turned her. - No way.
听着 我不知道Gregorio为什么这么做
Look, I don't know why Gregorio did this,
但她没有叛变 对吗 Pride
but she didn't turn, right, Pride?
我会亲自问她 警方刚刚定位到了Gregorio的车
I'll ask her myself. NOPD just located Gregorio's car.
你没有问过我 就发布了协查通告吗
You put out a BOLO without consulting me?
我不知道他们这儿做事的规矩
I don't know how they do business down here,
但我会按规章制度办事
but I'm following protocol.
他们的探员带着对我们有价值的人消失了 我会找到她们
Their agent went off the grid with our asset. I'll find them.
嗯
Mm.
你不说点什么 我们需要阻止她
You're not saying anything. We need to stop her.
-她只是在做她的工作 -如果你这是
- She's doing her job. - Well, if this is
为了不越线的话 那我得告诉你
you trying to stay inside the lines, I got a news flash.
我们现在被隔离在外了
We're way outside right now.
把精力放在我们可以做的事情上
Focus on what we can deal with.
Alexander依然不见踪影 还有一个袭击小组跟着他
Alexander's still in the wind with a hit team on his trail,
这些人似乎对我们的一举一动都很了解
who seem to know every move we make.
去和队里的其他人谈谈 看看他们都知道些什么
Get with the rest of the team, see what they know.
这是什么 Raymond
What is it, Raymond?
你找到切入点了
You got an angle.
我不知道它是什么
I don't know what it is,
但你绝对找到了
but you've definitely got one.
嗨 我想我找到了这个袭击小组的线索
Hey, I think I got a bead on our hit team.
有群俄♥罗♥斯♥人刚刚在机场着陆
Russian nationals just landed at the airport.
从纹身看 像是特种部队
Tattoos look like they're Special Forces.
太好了 但是我得去追上Barns
That's great. But I got to catch up with Barns.
她对Gregorio发布了协查通报
She put a BOLO out on Gregorio.
我也会这么做的
Yeah, that's what I would have done.
把Gregorio当成一个逃犯吗
Treat Gregorio like a fugitive?
当然不是
Of course not.
但是如果Eva把她当人♥质♥了呢
But what if Eva took her hostage?
Gregorio相信Eva
Gregorio trusts Eva.
不知道为什么 但我相信Gregorio
Don't know why, but I trust Gregorio.
你可以放弃她 但我要去阻止Barns
You can give up on her-- I'm stopping Barns.
嘿 我没有放弃
Hey, I'm not giving up.
我只是不希望
I'm just trying to keep her
她被那些人杀害
from getting killed by these guys.
有什么问题吗
What's your problem?
我的问题是
My problem...
当你选择支持某个人的时候
is when you take someone's side,
不管发生什么 你都应该跟他们站在一起
you stick with them no matter what.
而不是在事情变复杂的时候 抛下他们
You don't just drop them when things get complicated.
我们还是在说Gregorio吗
We still, uh, talking about Gregorio here?
那我说的会是谁
Who else would I be talking about?
我们没有抛下任何人
Well, we're not dropping anyone.
好吗 我们只是集中注意力在我们能做的事上
All right? We're focusing on doing what we can
争取更好的结果
for the greater good,
不论我们个人的感觉是什么
no matter what our personal feelings are.
你还是在说Gregorio吗
Are you still talking about Gregorio?
当然
Of course.
我打扰到你们了吗
Am I interrupting something?
-是 -没
- Yep. - No.
好吧 情况紧急
All right, well, this can't wait.
我一直尝试着定位Tammy的手♥机♥
I've been trying to locate Tammy's phone,
但它是关机的 所以我不知道她在哪
but it's off-- I have no idea where she is.
我成功调出了她的通话记录
I was able to pull her calling history.
昨晚在她离开之前
She made one call last night
她打了个电♥话♥
before she went dark.
给Pride
To Pride.
Alexander对美国的游乐园很有热情
Alexander had a passion for American amusement parks.
俄♥罗♥斯♥没有像这样的游乐园
Nothing in Russia really compares.
我第一次搬到这儿的时候
And I sent this NOLA Funland coin to him
我给了他这个诺拉乐园的硬币
when I first moved here.
这个乐园关了好几年了
Funland's been shut down for years.
-不引人注意的完美场所 -也是埋伏的
- Perfect place to lay low. - Perfect place
完美场所
for an ambush, too.
真希望你的兄弟
Kind of wishing your brother
现在已经爱上了五星级酒店
had a thing for five-star hotels right now.
如果你能给我武器 我会觉得更自在些
And I'd be more comfortable if you'd given me a weapon.
我知道我们现在是休戚与共
Yeah, well, I know we're tight and everything,
但我不能给你武器
but I can't let you pack.
如果事情不对劲了 就趴在地上
Something goes wrong, just hug the ground,
我会保护你
and I'll protect you.
-你感动到我了 -别
- I'm touched. - Don't be.
如果你死了 会有写不完的文件等着我
Too much paperwork to fill out if you get killed.
Eva
Eva.
Sasha 你还好吧
Sasha, you're okay.
我还好
It's okay.
英语 说英语 记得不
English. English, remember?
对不起
Sorry.
太高兴能见到你了
I'm so happy to see you.
我也是
I am, too.
但你应该待在柏林
But you're supposed to be in Berlin,
过着正常的生活
living a normal life.
-我得过来救你 -救她什么
- I had to come save you. - Save her from what?
我在大使♥馆♥的职位让我能接触到情报简报
My post at the embassy gave me access to intelligence briefs.
其中一份是在美国的俄♥国♥间谍名单
One of them was a list of Russian operatives in America.
你的名字被划了一条红线
Your name had a red line through it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表