这不是普通的"电♥话♥或邮件"问题
This isn't a "send a letter, make a call" kind of situation.
这次的情况是"十个探员
This is a "ten agents working 'round the clock"
通宵达旦地工作"
kind of situation.
所以
And so...
坐回你的座位
your chair.
你看着我的眼睛告诉我 Eric Barlow
You look me in the eye and tell me Eric Barlow
没有在背后操纵着一切
isn't pulling the strings on this whole deal.
我完全不知道Eric Barlow是谁
I honestly have no idea who Eric Barlow is.
现在 坐下
Now, sit down...
请坐
please.
我想你对"请"字的定义
Thinkin' your definition of that word "please"
跟我不一样
is different than mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们从头开始
Let's start from the beginning.
这些是你们公♥司♥从2013年到2017年
These are your company's tax returns
全部的纳税申报表
from the years 2013 to 2017.
什么 Lasalle那边还没动静吗
What? Still no answer from Lasalle?
没有 现在Pride去帮新奥尔良警局搜寻嫌犯去了
No. And with Pride helping NOPD search for the suspects,
我们是镇守后方的全部力量了
we're all that's left to hold down the fort.
-活力二人组 我们又回来了 -她在干什么
- Dynamic duo, back at it. - What's she doing?
她在让自己有点用
She is making herself useful.
没错 Patton和我还在浏览
Yeah, Patton and I are still going through
城市交通摄像头 试图找出卡车
city traffic cams trying to find the van.
也就是说没人去看我们从Connor and Hughes律师事务所那儿
That means there's no one left to go through the rest
取出来的剩余文件了
of the files that we took from Connor and Hughes.
所以你让一个平民在NCIS办公电脑上
So you put a civilian on an official NCIS computer
浏览高度敏感的数据吗
to examine highly sensitive data?
我现在还有绝密权限
I've still got my top secret clearance.
哦 这样的话
Oh, in that case,
我想我们没问题了
I guess we're good.
Barlow设计让Pride来当替罪羊
Barlow set Pride up to take the fall.
他也对Lasalle做了同样的事情
He's doing the same to Lasalle.
是的 我们城市
Yeah, well, we have
正面临一场恐怖袭击
an active terror threat in the city.
完全没人能让Lasalle被放出来吗
There's absolutely no one that can get Lasalle released?
我已经给我认为能把他放出来的人都打过电♥话♥了
I've called anyone I can think of who might have pull enough
NCIS总部 Isler Rita
to get him released-- NCIS Headquarters,
没人能帮上忙
Isler, Rita. No one can help.
-太疯狂了 -要是国税局想拿下你
- It's crazy. - When the IRS wants you got,
那你就肯定被拿下了 所以我只用加密数字货币进行交易
you're got-- that's why I only deal in crypto-currency.
你现在不应该和Rita一起在华盛顿
Aren't you supposed to be in D.C. right now
深挖Barlow的黑历史吗
with Rita digging up dirt on Barlow?
哦 我去过了 我们挖完了 我回来啦
Oh, I've been. We've dug. I'm back.
你现在在这里不安全
You're not safe here.
这个嘛 我是个调查记者
Well, I'm an investigative reporter,
危险对我来说稀松平常
so danger is my baseline.
-你运营的是一个八卦网站 -嘿
- You run a glorified gossip site. - Hey.
我们现在在同一战线上 记得吗
We're all supposed to be on the same side now, remember?
别那么伤人
Don't be hurtful.
再说了 我是带礼物来的
Plus, I come bearing gifts.
我有一切Eric Barlow不想让你们知道的黑历史
Everything Eric Barlow doesn't want you to know about him.
这事儿得等等了 我找到货车了
Gonna have to wait. I found the van.
但是我们有大♥麻♥烦了
But we got a big problem.
我从河边安保摄像头追踪到了那辆货车
I was able to track the van to a security cam near the river.
那是Patterson Street Mooring站
That's the Patterson Street Mooring Station.
就在军舰周上游几英里的地方
That's a few miles upriver from Fleet Week.
大约一小时前到达
Got there about an hour ago.
你弄到驾驶员的照片了吗
You get an image of who's inside?
是的 这正是问题所在
Yeah. That's where we got a problem.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
跟我港口巡逻的伙计谈过了 可以信任他
Talked to my Harbor Patrol guy. He can be trusted,
但是他对你知道得越少越好
but the less he knows about you, the better.
-为了保护他 -没错
- For his own protection. - Yeah.
需要你上船了 我会叫你
I'll let you know when you need to board.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么情况 纽约人
What's up, New York?
嗨 呃 接下来要说的话需要你单独一人
Hey, uh, we need you alone for what we have to say.
说吧
Go ahead.
我们刚刚拿到了货车的监控录像
We just got security footage of the van.
我刚把嫌犯的截屏发给你了
I just texted you a screenshot of the suspect.
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
他不只是要栽赃你滥用警力
He's not just setting you up for police misconduct.
他是想让我为这次袭击背锅
He's setting me up to take the fall for this attack.
等一下
Hang on.
时间戳显示这个照片是一小时前拍的
Time stamp shows this image was taken an hour ago.
我那时候没在河边
I was nowhere near the river.
Barlow的人能黑进监控探头
Barlow's people were able to hack into the security cam
修改镜头
and doctor the footage.
是的 这叫Deepfake
【注:Github开源项目 用于换脸】
Yeah, it's called Deepfake.
它用人工智能算法
It uses artificial intelligence
把一个人的脸换到另一个人身上
to replace one person's face with another.
几乎无法查出任何被修改的痕迹
It's almost impossible to detect anything's been manipulated.
-你们得试试 -我正在
- You're gonna have to try. - I'm working on
对它进行恢复 但得花点时间
reverse-engineering it, but it'll take a while.
在那之前 我们需要你回到NCIS
Until then, we need you back at NCIS.
当真正的嫌犯拿着火箭筒在河上的时候
Well, I'm not gonna hide while the real suspect's
我是不会躲起来的
on the water with those RPGs.
Pride 目前我们是
Pride, we're the only ones
只有我们有这个录像 如果任何其他机构拿到图片
who have this footage right now, if any other agency gets it,
-那就... -没错 我的目标就太大了
- it's just... - Yeah, the target on my back gets bigger.
我知道其中的风险
I understand the stakes.
但这无法阻止你 对吧
It's not stopping you, though, is it?
继续找 找到更多的信息
Keep working. Learn more.
我会尽量小心的
Keep my head down best as I can.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
没事 是我队里的人打来的
Yeah, just my team.
嫌犯已经在河上了
Suspect's already on the river.
那我们去找到他吧
Then let's go find him.
我一点也不喜欢这样
I don't like it one bit.
-Pride现在就是砧板上的鱼肉 -我也不喜欢 Sebastian
- Pride's a sitting duck out there. - I don't like it either, Sebastian.
但是Pride会去做Pride该做的事 而我们需要更多证据
But Pride's gonna do Pride, but we need more evidence
-来扳倒Barlow -那我就是那个
- to shut Barlow down. - Then I'm the guy
让你们梦想成真的人
that's gonna make your dreams come true,
因为我已经瞄准了Barlow
'cause I got Barlow in my crosshairs.
我这里的料太劲爆了 能够直接射断他的膝盖
I have something so salacious, it's gonna take him right to his knees.
-别再自卖♥♥自夸了 Crane 说吧 -好的
- Enough with the sales pitch, Crane. Spill. - Okay.
那么 圣克劳德学院
So, St. Claude's Academy,
在新罕布♥什♥尔州的曼切斯特市
Manchester, New Hampshire.
是我国家历史最悠久的寄宿学校之一
One of the oldest boarding schools in the country.
并且差点因为一起
And it was almost taken down
大型作弊丑闻倒闭
by a massive cheating scandal.
作弊的高中学生 这就是你查到的
Cheating high school students? That's what you got?
他们不只是高中学生
Well, not just high school students.
还是极为优秀的家庭的孩子
Sons of some of the most prominent families.
在Barlow的班级里 成绩排名前五的毕业生中有四名
Four of the top five highest achieving seniors
因抄袭学期论文
in Barlow's class were expelled for turning in
以及在期末考试作弊而被除名
plagiarized term papers and cheating on final exams.
那不是什么性丑闻 也不像是 调皮
That's not salacious; that's not even, like, naughty.
没错 除非这场丑闻是计划好的
Yeah, except the scandal was a setup.
那些男孩是被陷害的 就像Pride
Those boys were framed, just like Pride.
-Barlow为什么要那么做 -因为他是
- Why would Barlow do that? - Because he was the fifth
排名第五的那个学生
highest achieving student
然后他所有的竞争对手都被除掉了
until all of his competition was removed.
这就像是自己放火为了
It's like the fireman who sets the fire
可以英勇灭火得到功劳的消防员一样
to heroically put out the flames, take the credit.
对 这不是他唯一一次这么做
Yeah, and it's not the only time it's happened.
他做法律审查 他为最高法♥院♥办事
He made Law Review, he clerked for the Supreme Court.
他是司法部的三号♥人物
He was appointed number three spot at Justice,
将他的对手踩在脚下
all on the backs of his rivals.
Barlow设计的这场舰队周袭击
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表