没有家人 没有朋友
No family, no friends.
只有这两个特工
Just those two agents.
而你知道这事
And you knew about this?
我没有话语权 这不是我的行动
I didn't have a say. It's not my operation.
这段时间里你见过你丈夫吗
Did you see your husband in that time?
任务间隙
Between missions.
偶尔会给我们几天时间
We were given a few days here and there.
有任何他试图逃跑的迹象吗
Any clue he was trying to escape?
没有 因为他知道那意味着
No, because he knew that would mean
我会被终身监禁
I'd go to prison for life.
看起来他已经不担心这个了
Looks like he's gotten past that concern.
这就是说可以确定他早就走了
Which means you can be sure he's long gone by now.
好了 Clarie
All right, Claire.
你能告诉我们任何可以帮助找到他的事吗
Anything you can tell us to help track him down.
为什么我要帮一群
Why would I help the same people
-这么多年来一直囚禁着我的人 -等等
-who've kept me prisoner all these years? -Whoa.
我们不是CIA 也不是ATF
We're not CIA or ATF.
我们完全没有意愿关着你
We have no intention of locking you up.
你帮我们找到Kurtz
You help us find Kurtz,
我们会放了你的
we'll set you free.
我
I...
不知道
don't know.
-他是我丈夫 -糟糕的丈夫
-He's my husband. -A bad one.
相信我 我知道我在说什么
Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.
他把那个负担留给了你
He left you with that bag.
你什么也不欠他的
You don't owe him nothing.
为你自己做点事情
Do something for yourself here.
给我点好消息 伙计们
Give me good news, guys.
嗯 海岸警卫队拦截了一艘离海岸15英里的船只
Well, Coast Guard intercepted a ship 15 miles off the Gulf.
半小时前我们登了船
We boarded half an hour ago.
没有Kurtz或Hugo James Smith的踪迹
Yeah, no sign of Kurtz or Hugo James Smith.
我们搜索了这地方的每一寸
We searched every inch of this place.
他们从没上过船 King
They never boarded, King.
对 但还有件事 Pride
Yeah, but, Pride, there's something else.
所有武器都在这
All the weapons are here
除了捕食者无人机 它不见了
except for the Predator. It's gone.
立刻回来
Get back here ASAP.
Kurtz从来就没离开新奥尔良
Kurtz never left New Orleans.
嗯 你怎么能这么肯定
Well, how can you be so sure?
他还有事情没做完
He's got unfinished business.
我想他杀了Sutter来救他的妻子
I think he killed Sutter to save his wife.
很有可能Kurtz还在这一区域
There's a good chance Kurtz is still in the area
在来的路上了 我们现在就得走
and on his way here. We need to go now.
我会带Claire上越野车
I'll get Claire in the SUV.
-你们开自己的车 -收到
-You guys get to your car. -Take point.
啊
Ah!
进来
Get in!
-Jake 你没事吧 还好吗 -嗯 没事 我没事
-Jake, all right? You okay? -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
子弹打在了我的防弹衣上 我想我的胳膊断了
The bullets hit my vest. I think my shoulder's busted,
但这些人需要救护车
but these men need an ambulance.
我叫过了
I called it in.
救护车在来的路上
The ambulance is on the way.
Pride 我们被伏击了
Pride, we got ambushed.
发生了什么 Gregorio
What happened, Gregorio?
Kurtz打得我们很惨 他用的是那该死的无人机
Kurtz hit us hard. He used that damn drone.
向我们发射了火箭弹
Fired rockets at us.
他开车过来 带走了他的妻子 他们走了
He drove up, took his wife. They're gone.
找一辆灰色 老款吉普车
Looking for a gray, late-model Jeep.
我让新奥尔良警局发布了协查通告
I'm having NOPD put a BOLO out.
他们跑不了多远
They can't get far.
把协查通告取消掉
Cancel the BOLO.
什么
What?
如果愿意用捕食者无人机一次
If Kurtz was willing to use that Predator once,
他还会再用的
he'll use it again.
我们不能让他
We can't have him firing off
在城市里发射更多的火箭弹
any more rockets in the city.
我们不能就让他这么逃了
We can't just let him get away.
不 当然不能
No, of course not.
我们只是要更聪明的追上他
We just got to be smart about tracking him down.
好 那我们要怎么做呢
Okay. How are we gonna do that?
我们要跟着无人机
We're gonna follow the drone.
跟着无人机 说的真轻巧
"Follow the drone," The man says.
好像有那么简单似的
Like it's that simple.
就跟有个叫做"找到我的捕食者"应用程序似的
Like it got a "Find my Predator" App built into it.
嗯 我的意思是 算是有吧
Well, I mean, it kind of does.
我们只需要接入它的导航系统
We just have to latch into its navigation system,
既然我们有
and since we got all the serial numbers
被偷的计算机部件的全部序列号♥...
from the stolen computer components...
我知道 Sebastian 我正在努力
I know, Sebastian. I'm working on it.
我们怎么能确信信♥号♥♥指向的是Kurtz
How can we be sure the signal leads us to Kurtz?
我是说 这些东西不是可以
I mean, can't these things be flown
在千里之外操控吗
from thousands of miles away?
嗯 军事级别电脑
Well, military computers
可以从那么远的距离操作
can navigate from that kind of distance,
但这架无人机是临时装配的
but this drone was jury-rigged.
给了我们一个寻找飞行员位置的机会
Giving us a chance to find the location of the pilot.
希望Kurtz现在正在去那里
And hopefully where Kurtz is heading right now.
你知道吗 从无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥来判断
You know, judging from the radio signal
还有幅度
and the range,
我可以告诉你那架无人机还在空中
I can tell you that that drone is still in the air.
我可以估算半径十英里的范围之内的飞行模式
I might be able to estimate the flight pattern to a ten-mile radius.
你必须要做到比十英里更精确一点
You're gonna have to be a little bit more precise than just ten miles,
不是吗 Patton
aren't you, Patton?
你觉得你能在那半径内找到片甘蔗地吗
You think you can find any sugar cane fields in that radius?
就像我们在Tyrell的身体上发现的痕迹一样。
Like the trace we found on Tyrell's body.
对 那可能会是Kurtz的藏身处
Yeah, that could be Kurtz's hideout.
没有田地
Not a field,
但老Galmot炼制加工厂在那
but the old Galmont processing plant is there.
可能是起飞的地方
Could be ground zero.
我打给Pride
I'll call Pride.
-看到Kurtz了 -有Claire的迹象吗
- Got eyes on Kurtz. - Any sign of Claire at all?
没有 但Kurtz有架飞机
No, but Kurtz has a plane.
他们在计划逃跑
They're planning their escape.
好 Gregorio和Sonja跟着我
All right, Gregorio, Sonja, with me.
抓Kurtz 找到他的妻子
Take Kurtz, find his wife.
Sebastian 无人机那边怎么样了
Sebastian, how you coming with that drone?
Patton说操作员就在这地方的某处
Patton says the control unit's somewhere else on the property,
所以我会在我们搜索的时候和他保持通讯
so I'll stay on comms with him while we search.
带Lasalle和你一起 知道了吗
Take Lasalle with you, all right?
我们必须在Kurtz用那个捕食者之前拦截它
We got to ground that Predator before Kurtz uses it again.
不要动 Kurtz 把手举高
Don't move, Kurtz. Hands up high.
慢慢转身
Turn around slow.
走向我
Walk to me.
慢慢走
Easy.
看来你逮到我了
Guess you caught me.
对 我们抓到你了 别嬉皮笑脸地
Yeah, we did. Now wipe that grin off your face
告诉我们你老婆在哪里
and tell us where your wife is.
在那幢楼里
Inside that building.
他妻子在制糖厂里
His wife's in the sugar mill.
转过去
Turn around.
慢点 跪下
Easy. Get on your knees.
慢慢地
Slow.
扔掉它
Drop it.
呃 Pride
Uh, Pride?
我觉得我找到Claire了
Think I found Claire.
你在做什么 Claire
What are you doing, Claire?
逃出这里
Getting the hell out of here.
丢掉枪 然后我们就会离开
Drop the guns, and we'll leave.
你觉得你们跑得掉么
What makes you think you can get away?
你们寡不敌众
You're outnumbered.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表