♪ I have a fly on my hands
♪ Blood on my lips
♪ I've got blood on my dress
♪ You ask me questions
♪ Like you've just been born
♪ And I told you twice now
♪ If we go to war
♪ It's not my problem
♪ You gonna see my stripes
♪ I won't flinch, won't flinch
♪ I won't flinch.
谢谢你能这么做
Thank you for doing this.
噢 甜心
Oh, sweetie...
别谢我
don't thank me.
NCIS 新奥尔良
S04E06
是 先生
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我明...不 先生
I under... No, sir.
我尽量
I'll do my best.
我得挂电♥话♥了
I got to let you go.
我在工作呢 好的
I'm at work. Okay.
-再见 -听起来不大妙
- Good-bye. - That didn't sound so good.
是NCIS总部吗
Was that NCIS HQ?
你有麻烦了吗
You in trouble or something?
不是总部 是我爸
It wasn't HQ. It was my father.
你跟你♥爸♥这么说话吗
You talk to your father like that?
怎么说话
Like what?
是 先生 不是 先生
"Yes, sir. No, sir."
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
一定是南方的习惯
Must be a Southern thing.
-这是尊重人的习惯 -好吧
- Well, it's a respect thing. - All right.
你跟你的父母怎么说话
How do you talk to your parents?
我们是意大利人 基本都是大喊大叫
We're Italian. There's a lot of yelling.
好吧 Lasalle家的人不会跟父母大喊大叫
Well, Lasalles don't yell at their parents.
说得好 你♥爸♥怎么了
Fair enough. What's up with Dad?
呃 他进城来了 想跟我吃个晚饭
Uh, he's in town. Wants to have dinner.
这很棒啊 你们应该多花些时间在一起的
That's nice. Spend some quality time.
你不了解我爸
Well, you don't know my father.
我们互相看不顺眼
We don't exactly see eye to eye.
是吗 在什么事上
Oh, yeah? Like, on what?
任何事
Anything.
嘿 他们来了
Hey, they're here.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
受害者是 Sam Segar士官
Victim's Petty Officer Sam Segar.
电子技术工程师
Electronics tech.
来这儿是为了到贝尔沙斯接受高级训练
Here for advanced training at Belle Chasse.
今早清洁女工发现了他的尸体
Cleaning lady found him this morning.
这是什么 工会组织的咖啡时间吗
What is this? A union coffee break?
呃 我把大家都赶出来了 人言可畏啊
Ah, kicked everybody out. Too many comments.
-里面很吓人吗 -不吓人
- Gruesome in there? - Not exactly.
那会是怎样
What is it?
窒息式性行为
Autoerotic asphyxiation.
不能说我是头次见这情形
Can't say I haven't seen it before.
根据受害者脖子上褪色的淤青来看
And based on the faded bruising on our victim's neck,
他也不是第一次做这种事了
it wasn't a first time for him, either.
我可是头一次见
It is for me.
纯属好奇 这镜子是干什么用的
Out of curiosity, what's this mirror for?
噢 这样他就能看着自己
Oh, it's so that he could watch himself while he, uh...
做那些不可描述的事了
you know.
这在玩窒息的人里面很流行
It's pretty common for the choke and choke set.
Sebastian
Sebastian.
-你是认真的吗 -抱歉
- Really? - Sorry.
那我们目睹的是一次意外了
We're looking at an accident, then?
这是打了一个急救结
Well, this is an emergency knot.
应该是很容易就能够到的
It's supposed to be easy to reach
应该很容易解开
and fashioned for a quick release
以免当事人晕过去
in case you find yourself passing out.
但是这个结的位置在他背后 而且绑得太紧了
But this is placed on his back, and it's bound way too tightly.
你看起来很在行 Sebastian
You seem to know a lot about this, Sebastian.
-我们是不是该深表担忧 -是的
- Should we be concerned? - Yes.
不是
No.
我是说 不 你们不必担心我
I mean, no, you shouldn't be concerned.
是的 我懂很多窒息性行为的事 我只是
Yes, I know a lot about AEA. I was just...
我小时候是INXS组合的头号♥粉丝
I was a big INXS fan as a kid.
【注:一支澳大利亚的新浪潮摇滚乐队】
Michael Hutchence死的时候 我就通过
When Michael Hutchence died, I just dealt with my trauma
【注:乐队主唱 上吊自杀身亡】
深入研究窒息来抚平自己的心理创伤
through intense research.
然后一发不可收拾
Fell down a real rabbit hole.
所以这件事很可疑对吧
So, we're thinking it's suspicious?
Hutchence的死非常可疑 我是说
Hutchence's death was totally suspicious. I mean, I wrote
-我高中的时候花了一整个学期写... -Sebastian
- a whole high school term... - Sebastian.
他是在说Segar士官的死
He's talking about Petty Officer Segar's death.
-我刚刚意识到 -现场已经被布置过了
- I know that. Now. - The scene's been staged
看起来当时只有Segar士官一个人
to look like Petty Officer Segar was alone,
但这些结却是另一个人绑的
but someone else tied these knots.
难道是性游戏玩脱了吗
Some kind of sex play gone wrong?
如果是这样 那个人清理得也太彻底了
If so, somebody cleaned up really well.
我没找到除受害人之外任何人的生物组织
I'm not finding any biologicals apart from the victim's.
但尸体上也许会有痕迹
There may be traces on the body, though.
我们能不能先把这可怜的孩子放下来再查
Can we get the poor kid down now and find out?
我们得知道当时还有谁在这间屋子里
We need to know who else was in this room
还有他们为什么逃跑
and why they fled.
Sam Segar生于底特律
Sam Segar was born in Detroit,
在寄养家庭长大
raised in foster care
直到加入海军
until he joined the Navy.
这几年被部署在多个地区
Multiple deployments over the years.
一个月前来到新奥尔良
Arrived in New Orleans a month ago.
根据他指挥官的说法 他的服役记录完美无瑕
According to his C.O., he's got a spotless record.
他是部队的新人
He's new to the unit,
但他跟其他水兵
but he gets along good
-相处得很好 -他的近亲
- with the other sailors. - Now, his next of kin
是Nolan Willis中校
is Lieutenant Commander Nolan Willis.
没什么血缘关系 要知道 我联♥系♥他
No actual relation. You know, I'm having a hell of a time
简直比登天还难
getting in contact with him.
他在圣安东尼奥执行某项任务
He's on some mission in San Antonio.
机密任务
Something classified.
海军正在帮我们联♥系♥他
Navy's reaching out on our behalf.
他的私人生活呢
What about his personal life?
没挖出什么来 他信♥用♥卡♥的花销
Not much of one. Charges on his credit card
基本用在外卖♥♥食品
are for takeout food
和一些我从没听说过的网站上
and a couple of websites I've never even heard of.
那是因为这些网站是用来
That's because it's a specialty site
联♥系♥那些喜欢上吊和受虐的人的专业网站
connecting people interested in dangling and mangling.
难道我是唯一一个不懂这些弯弯绕的人吗
Am I the only one not up on these euphemisms?
-不 -不是
- No. - No.
我在Segar的浏览记录里面深挖了一下
I took a deep dive into Segar's browser history.
他跟一个女人保持着联♥系♥
He was in contact with one woman in particular:
Edgeplay 22女士
Lady Edgeplay 22.
-什么样的联♥系♥ -全面联♥系♥
- What kind of contact? - Full kind.
很多调情和前戏的内容
Lot of flirting and foreplay.
不管她是谁 她很努力地
Whoever she is, she worked hard
-引起他的注意 -而且确实有效果
- to get his attention. - And it paid off.
他们计划见面
They made plans to meet up.
可能就是
Could be the suspect
我们在找的嫌疑人 你还发现什么了
we're looking for. What else can you tell us?
没了
Nothing.
她在聊天室的联♥系♥信息已经被抹掉了
Her contact info was scrubbed from the chat room.
我看了看Segar的手♥机♥
I took a look into Segar's phone.
-发现了删除图片的迹象 -我记得你说过
- I found evidence of deleted pictures. - I thought you said
没人能从手♥机♥里真正删掉任何东西
no one can actually delete anything from their phone.
一般人删不了 这人有点本事
No normal person. Baby got skills.
他们的图片都消失了
Them pictures are gone.
她技术精湛
She's technically sophisticated,
努力地引起他的注意
worked hard to get his attention,
然后完全掩盖了自己的痕迹
and then completely covered her tracks.
一定有原因
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表