我知道你和你的邻居
I know that you and your neighbors here
在这儿过得并不轻松
haven't had an easy time of it.
你很气愤
You're angry.
以为去年会有一份新工作
Thought you were gonna have a new job last year
在造船厂
at the shipyard.
因为我全都黄了
All fell apart because of me.
但是我不得不尽一切努力
But I did everything I had to do
来阻止某些
to stop something
灾难性的事件发生
catastrophic from happening.
但这一切都是有代价的
But there were consequences.
我只是希望你知道
I just want you to know
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
反正我也从来没相信过Hamilton这个小丑
I never did trust that Hamilton clown anyway.
嗯 Hamilton能进监狱
Yeah, well, Hamilton's in prison
是因为这个人 你早先想要杀死的人
because of this man, who you tried to kill earlier.
我没想杀任何人 我只是需要那笔钱
I didn't try to kill anybody, man, I just needed the money.
什么钱
What money?
昨晚在酒吧的那个人
Guy at the bar last night.
进来给所有人看了那篇文章
Came in showing everybody that article.
让大家都很激动
Getting us all agitated.
奖励一千美金找人给你个教训
Offered $1,000 to see someone send you a message.
我身无分文
I'm strapped.
那笔钱对我来说就是一切
That money means everything.
你知道名字吗
Did you get a name?
我要是带你去见素描师
If I put you in front of a sketch artist,
你觉得你能描述出他的样子吗
do you think you'd be able to describe him?
-嗯 我觉得可以 -Pride
- Yeah, yeah, I guess, man. - Pride.
我们待在这儿会出问题 我们得走了
We got an issue here. We gotta go.
我们走 快点
Let's go, come on.
好了 伙计们 冷静
Come on. Guys, chill.
把你手搭在我肩膀上 放这里
Put your hand on my shoulder, right here.
我们走
Let's go.
看 看到了吗 是他
See? See, that's him.
Dwayne Pride 他要逮捕Marcus
Dwayne Pride. He's trying to arrest Marcus!
嘿 嘿 嘿 我需要所有人 后退
Hey, hey, hey, I need every-- Back up. I need--
-去死吧你 你不能带走他 -我说 退后
- Screw you, you not taking him. - Stay back, I said.
放松 兄弟 没事的
Relax, man, it's okay.
你们哪儿也去不了
You're not going anywhere!
别碰他 把你的手拿开
Don't touch him. Take your hands off--
后退
Back up!
走 快
Come on, come on.
10-55 警官请求支援
10-55. Officer needs assistance.
走 走 Pride 我们走 快走
Go, go! Pride, let's go. Move!
有人对你很上心啊 Dwayne
Somebody's got it out for you, Dwayne.
精心策划泄露你的案卷
Orchestrating a leak of your case files,
在你的门口组织抗♥议♥
coordinating a protest outside your doors.
雇佣Marcus Green来袭击你
Paying Marcus Green to attack you.
游戏的最终目的可不只是毁掉我的声誉
The end game's gotta be more than discrediting me.
我的意思是 你是挺容易惹人生气的
I mean, look, you can be aggravating.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
但是 谁能有这种时间和资源呢
But, I mean, who's got the time or resources, huh?
或者有谋杀的意愿
Or the willingness to commit murder.
我们以前见过这种模式
Well, it's a pattern we've seen before.
两个月前Taylor市长遇袭
The attack on Mayor Taylor a couple months ago.
一起交通事故让州司法部长退居二线
Car accident that sidelined the state attorney general.
Dwayne
Dwayne?
呃 你有时间吗
Uh, you have a minute?
-抱歉 -好
- Excuse me. - Yeah.
你和Patton追踪那些自动程序有收获吗
You and Patton have any luck tracing those bots?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局建议
So the NSA suggested that
Patton镜像它们的IP地址
Patton mirror their IP address,
让那个运行自动程序的家伙相信
and convince whoever's running the bots
他是一名外国黑客 想找份工作
that he's a foreign hacker looking for employment,
这方法成功了
and it worked.
你拿到他们的行动权限了
You got access to their operation.
是的 Patton正在搜查他们的服务器
Well, Patton's combing through their server now,
但它是注册在一家位于Caymans的空壳公♥司♥
but it was registered to a shell company in the Caymans
公♥司♥叫做 Primalytica
called, uh, Primalytica.
他在弄清楚是谁设计的自动程序
He's trying to figure out who set it up.
谢谢你 Rita
Thank you, Rita.
谢谢你 来这儿
Thank you for... coming here,
谢谢你帮我
for helping me.
尽管当前的形势如此
Despite the current climate,
你还是有一些朋友在你身边
you still have some friends by your side...
这 呃 这是
What, uh... What?
你被打了吗
Did you get punched here?
嗯 不 我只是
Yeah, no, I just,
呃 在清水市遇到了点小麻烦
uh, had a little trouble in Clearwater.
是那个扔砖头的人吗
Was it the brick thrower?
-不是 另外的一群人 -一群吗
- No, a bunch of other guys. - A bunch?
Rita 人们很生气 他们只是
Rita, people are angry. They're just--
他们只是表达出来而已
they're just expressing it.
这套说辞在外面演演就可以了 好吗
Take the high road in public, okay?
现在是我在这里
But this is me here.
你为人们如此迅速地开始反对你
You're allowed to be frustrated at how quickly
而感到失望是应该的
people have turned on you.
我不会为我的状况而去责备任何人
I'm not gonna blame anyone else for my situation.
回顾我的整个事业 我都在挑战底线
I've pushed the limits throughout my career.
或许 是我太过了
Maybe... too far.
不要从现在开始怀疑你自己
Don't start doubting yourself now.
你只是做了必须要做的
You've done what you had to.
你帮助了那么多的人 Dwayne 振作点
You've helped so many people, Dwayne, come on.
即使我的意图是好的
Even if I had the best of intentions,
并不意味着我不会遭报应
it doesn't mean that there won't be a reckoning.
嘿 Pride 我们有发现
Hey, Pride... we got something.
把这个合成图分发给了市里的每一个警♥察♥
Getting that composite to every cop in the city.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
哦 胡子算是个不错的线索
Oh, a beard's not such a terrible clue
是不是
after all, is it?
嘿 表扬还是等到
Hey, let's save the atta boy.
我们把这家伙铐起来再说吧
till we get this guy in cuffs.
他接近Amanda Bowers来获取她的情报
He gets close to Amanda Bowers to access her Intel,
煽动Marcus Green和市里的其他人
incites Marcus Green and the rest of the city
去反对Pride
to go after Pride.
我敢说一开始就是他说服Crane
Safe bet he convinced Crane
公开♥发♥表那篇文章
to publish the article in the first place.
嗯 我需要再跟Crane谈谈
Yeah, I need to talk to Crane again.
看看他能告诉我们什么有关嫌疑犯的情况
See what he can tell us about our suspect.
他不会交代他的消息来源的
He's not gonna give up his sources.
嗯 必要的时候 我是很有说服力的
Yeah, well, I can be persuasive when I have to.
King 你不能去见Crane 好吗
King, you're not going to see Crane, all right?
让Gregorio和我来处理
Let Gregorio and I handle it.
这只会让你像上次一样惹上麻烦
Yeah, it only got you in trouble last time.
不能再发生更多的连带伤害了
Can't afford more collateral damage.
我们不会让你跳进陷阱里的
We're not gonna let you get in any deeper water.
副主任说的很清楚
The deputy director was clear.
行吗 他要你待在幕后
All right? He wants you to stay in the background.
我听到他说的了 Christopher
And I heard him, Christopher.
我只是去和他讲讲道理
I'm just gonna go reason with the guy.
Pride 我不知道
Pride, I mean, I don't know
是睡眠不足还是怎么了
if it's sleep deprivation or what,
但你没法和那种人讲道理
but you can't reason with a guy like that.
他一直在操纵整个局势
He's been manipulating this whole situation,
积极地掩盖他的行迹
actively covering his tracks.
他杀了Amanda Bowers来销毁证据
He killed Amanda Bowers to tie up loose ends.
Crane有可能是下一个
Crane could be next.
引诱他
Appeal to his desire
利用他的自保本能 不算是个坏计划
for self-preservation-- it's not the worst plan.
直到对你的抗♥议♥像病毒一样蔓延
Until your sit-down goes viral,
直到你丢掉工作为止
and you're out of a job.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表