- Log in now! - Okay.
一旦我登录了
Second I log in,
我的长官就能够追踪我
my command will be able to track me.
让我来担心这个
Let me worry about that.
输入
Type!
你刚刚做了什么
What did you just do?
谁是C. Lasalle
Who's C. Lasalle?
行动的卧底身份
Undercover identity for the operation.
我一定是不小心输错了密♥码♥
I must've miskeyed the password.
Lasalle还活着
Lasalle's alive!
我在一个Chloe曾经登录过的一个
I put a breach alert on a classified site
机密网站设置了入侵警报
Chloe once accessed.
Lasalle刚刚用他的真名
Lasalle just tried to log in
尝试登录
using his real name.
他给我们发了一个信♥号♥♥
He's sending us a signal.
-你有他的地址了吗 -我正在查
- Do you have a location? - I'm working on it.
他在被系统锁住之前
He only has a few log-in attempts left
只剩下屈指可数的几次机会了
before he's locked out of the system.
如果系统被锁了 Chloe会杀了他的
Chloe will kill him if that happens.
打字慢一点
Type slower.
我们需要给Lasalle一点时间
We need to buy Lasalle some time.
我们可以给他Willis中校的帐号♥密♥码♥
We could give him access to Commander Willis's log-in.
-是的 -什么 不 不可能
- Yes. - What? No. Not possible.
噢 这是可能的 你只需要给我们你的信息
Oh, it's possible. You just need to give us your information.
她会得到整个行动的情报
She'll get Intel on the whole operation.
几百位潜伏的探员身份
The identities of hundreds of agents
会暴露给我们的敌人
still in the field will be exposed to our enemies.
他们可能会死 不 波及的面太大了
They could die. No. That is too much exposure.
不值得这样冒险
It's not worth the risk.
你得把我当回事 Nolan
You need to take me seriously, Nolan.
我把你当回事了啊
I am taking you seriously.
四个人已经死了 包括你弟弟
Four men are already dead, including your brother.
他们的生命可不是“可以接受的损失”
Their lives weren't "acceptable losses,"
Lasalle的命也不是
and neither is Lasalle's.
我不知道
I don't know.
锁定他的信♥号♥♥了 Pride
Zeroed in on his signal, Pride.
查到Lasalle的位置了
Got Lasalle's location.
我们将阻止Chloe利用网络
We'll stop Chloe from utilizing the Intel.
但是我们需要你的帮助来保证Lasalle活着
But we need your help to keep Lasalle alive.
听着 我理解你父亲的死对你影响有多大
Look, I-I understand how your father's death affected you.
你怎么能理解
How could you?
你没有父亲
You don't have a father.
你不了解唯一一个关心你的人
You don't know what it's like
孤独地死去是什么感觉
to have the only person who cared for you die alone.
他本该像个英雄那样死去 而不是像个醉鬼 Nolan
He should have died a hero, not a drunk, Nolan!
那些事情与你无关
You're not responsible for what happened.
不
No!
跟你有关
You are!
马上登陆
Log in now!
好的 我会的 我马上登录
Okay, I will. I will.
好了
Yes.
你进去了
You're in.
谢谢你 Nolan
Thank you, Nolan.
几分钟前Lasalle成功登录了
Lasalle successfully logged in a few minutes ago.
但是信♥号♥♥消失了 你们得抓紧时间
But the signal died. You guys got to hurry.
Chris在船上 注意
Chris is in this ship. Eyes open.
Chloe也许还在这里
Chloe might still be here.
Christopher
Christopher!
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
他没有脉搏了
He's got no pulse.
加油 Christopher 给点反应
Come on, Christopher, give me something.
你已经这么做了三分三十五秒了
You've been doing this for three minutes, 35 seconds.
我们得把他弄出去 Pride
We got to get him out of here, Pride.
急诊医生还有五分钟才到
The EMTs are five minutes away,
但是NOPD可以火速送他去医院
but NOPD can rush him to the hospital.
我们没有那么多时间
We don't have that much time.
天啊 她对他做了什么啊
God... What did she do to him?!
血管破裂
Burst blood vessel,
他脖子上有针孔 注射器在地上
puncture mark on his neck, syringe on the floor.
让这看起来像注射过量而死
Made it look like an overdose.
就是这样 Gregorio 接手
That's it. Gregorio, take over.
好的 加油
All right, come on.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
警官 你后备箱有最新款急救包吗
Officer! You got an updated ER kit in your trunk?
-有 长官 您需要什么呢 -纳洛酮注射器 马上
- Yes, sir. What do you need? - Narcan syringe, now.
好吧
All right.
加油 加油
Come on, come on. Come on, come on.
加油 老兄
Come on, buddy.
Gregorio 让一下
Gregorio, get out of the way!
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
别 不要 是我们
No, no, no. It's us, it's us. It's us.
是我们 Christopher
It's us, Christopher.
到底发生了什么
Wh-What the hell happened?
你刚刚死里逃生
You just came back from the dead.
还得闹一下才行 是吧
You had to make a scene, huh?
Chloe
Chloe.
Chloe 她带着Willis的数据跑了
Chloe, she's-she's ran off with Willis's data.
是的 我们知道
Yeah, we know.
-我们知道 -我们要找到她
- We know. We know. - We got to get her!
别 别动
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
你要做的就是
What you got to do is listen
遵从医嘱 好吗
to what the paramedics tell you to do, all right?
交给你们 你们扶好他了吧 我们去搞定Chloe
Here you go. You got him? We'll take care of Chloe.
Patton和Sebastian找到我们的女孩了
Patton and Sebastian got a bead on our girl.
她还没跑远
She hasn't gone that far!
照顾好他
Take care of him!
好吧
Okay.
不需要行李
Won't need that luggage.
你今天不能离开这里
You're not leaving here today.
-嘿 快点 离开 -出去 出去
- Hey. Come on, move. - Get out, get out.
出去 出去 离开 继续走
Get out, get out. Move, move, move on.
你们太迟了
You're too late.
再过几分钟 “混乱”行动将会公诸于众
In a few moments, Operation Chaos goes public.
到时所有人都会知道真♥相♥
And everyone will then know the truth.
我们不会让那发生的
We're not gonna let that happen.
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
把枪放下 Chloe
Put the gun down, Chloe.
不值得再流血了
It's not worth any more bloodshed.
这绝对值得
It's absolutely worth it.
公众应该知道真♥相♥
People deserve to know the truth!
不惜任何代价吗
No matter the cost?
如果你上传成功
Hundreds of other agents' lives are at stake
数百名特工的生命将危在旦夕
if you let that upload complete.
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy here!
我只是在纠正错误
I'm just righting a wrong!
有些孩子会失去父母
There are children who will lose parents
就因为你纠正了错误
because you're righting a wrong.
更别提你手上已经沾上的血了
Not to mention the blood already on your hands.
都是因为你的决定
All because you decided it.
发生了什么 出什么事了
What happened? What happened?!
我们断了电
We cut the power.
不 不要
No! No! No!
结束了 Chloe 放下枪
It's over, Chloe. Put down the gun.
我不能
I can't.
她要采取行动了 Pride
She's gonna make a move, Pride.
这就是你父亲想要的吗
Is this what your father would have wanted?
你要为了他遭受枪林弹雨的报应吗
You to go down in a hail of bullets for him?
他是我的全部
He was all I had.
你认为在这次的事件结束以后他会被视为英雄吗
And you think somehow he'll be seen as a hero when this ends?
我不在乎
I don't care.
尽管来啊 向我开枪啊 开枪打我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表