她不是胡狼 Tammy
She's not The Jackal, Tammy.
好吗 她也不是凶手
All right? And she's no killer either.
Adrian十年级的时候连只青蛙都解剖不了
Adrian couldn't dissect a frog in the tenth grade.
现在你说她捅死了人
You're telling me she stabbed somebody?
你这个观点在法庭上可站不住脚
I'm not sure that argument'll hold up in court.
好吧 我们假设你说的对
All right, let's just say you're right,
假设这些事都不是她做的
let's say she's not responsible for any of this--
为什么有人要大费周章的陷害她
why would somebody go through all this trouble to set her up?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道她就指望我能查出真♥相♥了
But I do know she's counting on me to figure it out.
Raymond 我们谈谈
Raymond, let's talk.
你可能没多少证据 但我有
You may not have much of a case, but I do.
我要逮捕她
I'm taking her in.
我不确定她真的犯了这些罪 Raymond
Yeah, I'm not sure she's guilty of either yet, Raymond.
她在两件案子中都更像是受害者而不是罪犯
She comes across as more victim than criminal on both cases.
证据显示正好相反
The facts say otherwise.
-你什么都还没能证明 -我不需要证明什么
- You haven't proven anything yet. - I don't need proof,
我只需要合理依据 而我确定我有
I just need probable cause, and I have that in spades.
你 病毒那查出什么了吗
You... Anything more on the virus?
我追查到了你发现Adrian的地方
I traced it back to the location where you found Adrian.
线索到这里就断了
Trail stops there.
-这不可能 -你一直这么说
- That's not possible. - You keep saying that.
我来告诉你什么是不可能的
I'll tell you what also isn't possible:
胡狼是怎么
how The Jackal
突破我的防火墙的
was able to get through my firewalls
甚至能连上Carr的笔记本
to even get to Carr's laptop.
自从去年被攻击了之后 我把这地方
After we got infiltrated last year, I turned this place
-变成了电子堡垒 -但如果胡狼水平这么高
- into a digital fortress. - But if The Jackal's that good,
你为什么还能追踪他呢
why were you able to trace it at all?
正是 所以这事说不通
Exactly. It doesn't make sense.
除非Adrian是被陷害的 并且他想让
Unless Adrian's being set up and he wanted the trail
线索把我们领向她
to lead to her.
听着 给我们点时间 最晚明早 好吗
Listen, just give us till the morning, all right?
看我们能不能调查出到底发生了什么
Let us see if we can figure out what's really going on.
但如果你把她带走并证明了你是错的 而胡狼还在外面
It won't do you any good if you bring her in and you're wrong,
这对你没什么好处
and The Jackal's still out there.
好吧
All right.
但如果你不能证明她是被诬陷的
But if you can't prove that she's being set up
或者她是你们案子的杀人犯 她就归我了
or that she's the murderer, she's mine.
谢谢 Pride
Thanks, Pride.
先别急着谢我
Don't thank me yet.
完全基于你相信你的朋友
Banking a lot on you trusting your friend.
但你最好能找到为她开脱的证据
But you better find proof to exonerate her
赶紧的 不然我也做不了什么
and fast, otherwise there's nothing I can do.
是啊 出发
Yeah. Let's go.
给Chris和Sonja打电♥话♥
Call Chris and Sonja.
他们在去Loretta那边的路上
They're on their way to Loretta's.
和他们通一下气 不管是不是胡狼
Fill 'em in. Jackal or not,
我们的工作是找出谁杀了Carr
our job is to find out who killed Carr.
收到
Copy that.
基地那边怎么样 有线索吗
How 'bout the base? Anything there?
没有 Carr在Belle Chasse
No, no, nothing Carr was doing
没做任何值得关注的事
at Belle Chasse raised any flags.
听着 我们正在往验尸间走
Look, we're walking into autopsy now,
-有什么发现我们会告诉你的 -好的
- we will let you know what we find. - All right.
不确定我们的发现能不能帮到Sebastian的朋友
Not sure what we're gonna find is gonna help Sebastian's friend
不管怎样 听上去她本身就是个大♥麻♥烦
either way. Sounds like she's in a whole heap of trouble.
是啊 挺好奇她为什么这么多年后
Yeah, makes you wonder why she reached out for help
跑出来向Sebastian求助了
from Sebastian after all these years.
初恋 大概是高中甜心这种
First love, maybe high school sweetheart?
嗯 我觉得Sebastian在高中的时候
Mmm... I'm thinking Sebastian
对机器人要比对小姑娘感兴趣多了
was more into robotics in high school than girls.
Loretta小姐
Miss Loretta.
刚来找你 你有找到任何线索
Was just coming to see you. Did you find anything
能帮我们找出杀死Carr的凶手吗
to help us figure out who killed Carr?
我刚打算打给Dwayne 我在受害者的手指甲下
I was just about to call Dwayne. I found skin samples
找到了皮肤样品
under the victim's fingernails.
看上去他反抗了好一阵
Looked like he put up quite a fight.
有没有正巧匹配上一个
Any chance it matched somebody
叫Adrian Cohen的人吗
named Adrian Cohen?
没有 匹配上了一个前诈骗犯
No. They matched an ex-con.
名字是Martin Farrel
Somebody by the name of Martin Farrel.
怎么了 有问题吗
Why? Is that a problem?
时间到了
Time's up.
根据说好的协议 她是FBI的了
A deal's a deal. She's FBI's now.
-Sebastian -Pride
- Sebastian? - Pride?
抱歉 Sebastian 她不再是我们的嫌疑犯了
Sorry, Sebastian, she's not a suspect anymore,
我们不能拘留她了
we can't hold her.
好吧好吧 没事 等等
Okay, okay, all right, h-hold on.
所以 如果说两个案子是相关联的呢
So, what if the two cases are connected?
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
胡狼想要的是Carr的笔记本 对吗
Well, whatever The Jackal wanted was on Carr's laptop, right?
-这是为什么他清除了电脑 -这是为什么她清除了电脑
- That's why he erased it. - That's why she erased it.
为什么我要删我帮他
Why would I erase something
创造的或者说偷到的东西 我们曾是搭档
that I helped him create-- or steal it? We were partners.
你不是第一个谋杀自己搭档的人
You wouldn't be the first person to kill their partner.
但她不是杀手 Martin Farrel才是
Except she's not the killer, Martin Farrel is.
是的 意味着Farrel杀了Carr
Yeah, which means chances are that Farrel killed Carr
这样真的胡狼能拿到
so that the real Jackal could
电脑上的内容
get whatever was on that laptop, right.
但是胡狼 他不想让任何人知道
But The Jackal... he didn't want anyone to know
事实上那是一场黑客行动
that it was actually a hack,
所以他不得不雇佣枪手去抢劫
so he had to hire muscle to try to steal it.
但当Carr试图阻止Farrel的时候
But when Carr tried to stop Farrel,
Farrel没别的选择只能杀死他了
Farrel had no choice but to kill him.
好吧 有人听懂了吗
Okay, is anybody following this?
关键是
I think the point is,
胡狼和谋杀案是有关联的
The Jackal and the murder are connected,
这就让这事成为
which would still make this
一件联合调查案件
a joint investigation.
好吧 我们这不是在抢地盘 Raymond
All right, this is not a turf war, Raymond,
我们在追求共同的目标
We're all just after the same thing.
不不不 我在追寻真♥相♥ 他只是在
No, no, no, I'm after the truth, he's just trying
保护他高中时候的前女友
to protect his old girlfriend from high school.
-她从未注意过我 -他从未注意过我
- She barely even noticed me. - He barely even noticed me.
我不能否认
Still, I can't deny that
你说的某种程度上是对的
there's some merit to what you're saying.
同意 说到底
Agreed. To that end,
如果Sebastian
what if Sebastian
和你的探员一起走
goes with your agents,
帮助他们调查出
try and help them figure out
为什么有人要陷害Adrian
why somebody is setting up Adrian--
前提是她确实是被陷害的
if she's being set up--
你就在这里
while you stay here
给这些网络追踪帮忙
and help with all the cyber tracking.
一点点FBI小权限能帮助Patton抄一些近路
A little FBI clout might help Patton cut a few timely corners.
你啥时候开始想着帮忙抄近路了
Since when do you need help cutting corners?
好吧
All right.
干的漂亮
Good job.
-去调查吧 -好的 谢谢
- Go learn things. - Yeah, all right. Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉我没能早点帮忙
Sorry I didn't try to help out sooner.
你知道的 也许这一切都不会发生了
You know, maybe none of this would have happened.
不 这不是你的错
No, it's not your fault.
正如你说的 我应该打电♥话♥来的
Like you said, I should have called.
我一定会接的
I would have answered.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我都不确定你还记得我
I wasn't even sure you'd remember me.
你逗我吗 当然我记得你
Are you kidding me? Of course I'd remember you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表