我质疑了许多他的选择
And I questioned a bunch of his choices.
Dwayne Pride和你都是成年人了
Dwayne Pride is a grown-up and so are you.
如果他们给了你这份工作 而且你也想去
If they offered you a job and you wanted to take it,
这个决定不能是由他决定的
the decision can't be about him.
应该是由你而决定的
It's got to be about you.
呃 Sebastian
Uh, Sebastian,
就在那个位置不要动
hold that spot right there.
啊 是的 没错 干的漂亮
Oh, yeah. Right. Good call.
这太恶心了
It's extra disgusting.
是的 我需要你拿一把手术刀以及骨锯
Yeah. I need you to grab a scalpel and a bone saw.
我们要仔细看一下里边
We're gonna take a look inside now.
认真的吗
Seriously?
根据我的检查
Judging by my examination,
Halliday中士的故事成立
Sergeant Halliday's story holds up.
所以她没有杀Rivera
So she didn't kill Rivera?
没有 Rivera先生吸入了他自己的血液
No. Mr. Rivera aspirated on his own blood.
有大面♥积♥的出血
There was massive bleeding,
很大可能性是注射了
most likely caused by the introduction
抗凝血剂
of an anticoagulant.
很可能在外伤发生前注射的
Probably injected just before the trauma started.
Halliday中士没有注射器
Sergeant Halliday didn't have a syringe.
房♥间里也没有注射器
There was no syringe in the room.
这意味着别人给Rivera注射了
That means someone else injected Rivera.
是的 加上我刚检测了Watkins的电脑
Yeah. Plus, I just checked Watkins's computer.
监控照片里Halliday中士和Rivera
The surveillance photo of Sergeant Halliday and Rivera
在Watkins被杀了之后合成上去的 是被诬陷的
was put there after Watkins was killed. It was planted.
Parker上校会说这还是不能证明
Colonel Parker's gonna say it still doesn't clear her
她不是内鬼或者她没有杀Watkins
of being the mole or murdering Watkins.
太阳快升起了 我们该怎么办
And the sun's almost up. What are we gonna do?
-上校 上校 等等 -时间到了
- Colonel. Colonel, hang on. - Time's up.
囚犯得被转移去审问了
Prisoners are being transferred for interrogation.
上校 你听我说
Colonel, you got to listen to me.
这事完了 并且我准备了一个队人
It's done. And I'm preparing a unit
去找Watkins少校
to go back in for Commander Watkins.
不要试图阻止我
Don't try to stop me.
我没打算阻止你 但我要一起来
I'm not gonna. But I'm coming with.
Halliday中士没有杀Rivera
Sergeant Halliday didn't kill Rivera
Benicio也没有
and neither did Benicio.
但唯一能找出真♥相♥的方法
But the only way to figure it out for sure
是去检查尚未被破坏的案发现场
is to examine the original crime scene
和尚未被移♥动♥的
and Watkins's body
Watkins的尸体
before it's moved.
你是想要我准许NCIS
You want me to authorize NCIS
进入到战区去收集纤维吗
to go into a war zone to collect fibers?
如果你想真的查出是谁谋杀了Watkins
If you want to positively ID the person who killed Watkins,
是的 还能找出你的内鬼
yes. And find your mole.
听着 上校
Look, Colonel,
我♥干♥这一行已经很久了 久到知道一个案子什么时候结束
I've done this job long enough to know when a case is finished.
这个案子还没完
This one isn't.
让我们一起正确地处理这件事
Let's both get this done right.
好的
Okay.
你和你的队伍可以一起来这次行动
You and your team can accompany the mission.
谢谢你 上校 但不仅仅是我的队伍
Thank you, Colonel, but it-it can't just be my team.
我需要所有那天
I need everyone who was in the compound
与Watkins被杀案有关的人一起来
on the day that Watkins was killed.
这意味着Halliday中士
That means, Sergeant Halliday
以及Benicio 他们都需要来
and Benicio, they need to come, too.
你是说我们可以在4000英里开外的地方
You're saying we can monitor the mission
监控这场行动
from 4,000 miles away?
是的 Sebastian可以操作一台穿戴式相机
Oh, yeah. Sebastian is rigged with a body cam.
这样我们可以给到现场检查的实时帮助
So we can give real-time support to the crime scene examination.
-厉害 -是啊 我超厉害的
- Impressive. - Yeah, I am impressive.
但这不是你就干坐在哪里
But that's not why you're sitting over there,
看我整理这些电线
watching me untangle these wires.
而不帮忙的理由
And not helping, by the way.
不好意思兄弟
Sorry, man.
是Sonja的事 是不是
It's Sonja, right?
一场重要的面试就让你出局了
Big job interview got you off your game.
你听说了面试的事情
You heard about the interview?
拜托 我昨天碰巧听见了你们俩的谈话
Come on. I overheard you two talking yesterday.
别担心 我嘴严的很
Don't worry. My lips are sealed.
你怎么看待这整件事情
What do you think about the whole thing?
我从不会责怪追求自己梦想的人
I never fault anyone for following their bliss, bro.
是啊 我也不会
Yeah. Me neither.
如果这不是关于追求梦想呢
But what if it's not?
好吧 Percy和我关系挺好的
All right, Percy and I are close, you know?
我们之间的搭档关系有些复杂
We've had some complications in our partnership.
所以你担心她离开是因为你吗
So you're worried she'd leave because of you?
没有担心
Not worried.
只是 有这个想法
Just, um... wondering.
听着 宝宝 我们是一家人
Listen, baby, we're family.
麻烦的事情一直会发生的 很正常
Complications happen, par for the course.
不管Sonja最后决定怎么选择
Whatever journey Sonja's on,
可能是她新的征程
might just take her on a new road.
Pride 你总是带我们去这些最棒的地方
Pride, you always take us to the best places.
只是喜欢让事情有趣
Like to keep things interesting.
你知道我是一个守信的人
You know I'm a woman of her word,
但既然我们其中可能有人回不去了 我
but since one of us might not make it home, I...
等等 什么
Wait, what?
糟糕的玩笑而已 宝贝
Just gallows humor, baby.
这样
Aah.
Sonja去了一个FBI的面试
Sonja had a job interview with FBI.
不能不去 所以我来这里了
Couldn't miss it, so that's why I'm here.
我知道
I know.
到这里之后看到了Isler在我手♥机♥上的留言
Had a message from Isler on my phone after we arrived.
不想让我觉得他在
Didn't want me to think he was trying
挖我探员的墙角
to poach one of my agents.
我还是觉得你本可以说些什么
I still think you could have said something.
Sonja本来也可以说些什么的
Sonja could have said something, too.
是啊 我猜现在
Okay. Well, figured at this point,
大家也都知道了
everyone else knows, so...
大家知道什么
Everyone knows what?
离降落还有30秒
30 seconds from the LZ.
这个区域据我们已经确认安全了
Area is secure best we can tell.
Connolly和我会护送你进去
Connolly and I will escort you into the compound.
我们在天上有无人机保护
We got close air support from the drones,
会一直和基地保持无线电通讯
constant radio contact with the base.
上一次保护效果不是很好 先生
Didn't do us much good last time, sir.
技术人员已经把问题解决了
Techs have worked out the kinks.
但这个区域还是很危险
Still, this area is hot.
我们得又快又安静地出入 行动
We got to be fast and quiet. Let's move.
Rivera的硬盘在Watkins的左袖子口袋里
Rivera's hard drive's in Watkins's left arm pocket.
-不 不 不 别 -没错 就是这样
- N-N-No, don't. - Yeah, yeah.
-拜托别动尸体 -需要保护军方信息
- Please don't touch the body. - Need to secure the Intel.
不 你得让我的队伍尽到他们的责任
No. You need to let my team do their job.
我会把硬盘里的数据
I'll upload the data
上传到NCIS的数据库里
from the hard drive to the NCIS database.
-那里会很安全的 -这个情报是CIA所有的
- It'll be secure there. - That Intel is CIA property.
现在是一起双重谋杀案的证据
Right now it's evidence in a double murder.
寻找内鬼的证据可能就在这里边 你很快就会拿到的
Identity of the mole could be on it. You'll get it soon enough.
-上校 -这是他们在这里的理由 Conolly
- Colonel. - That's why they're here, Connolly.
让他们干♥他♥们的活 你们有十分钟的时间
Let them do their job. You got ten minutes.
这都是什么
What is all that?
远程指纹识别器
Remote fingerprint processor,
电子DNA分♥析♥器 弹道测试机
digital DNA analyzer, field ballistics test.
我们可以检查整个现场 送回NCIS
We can examine the entire scene, send it back to NCIS
得到及时的反馈
for immediate results.
好的 Patton 你在吗
All right, Patton. You with me?
嘿 我们上线了
Hey, we're live.
硬盘收到了Rivera那边的情报
Hard drive receiving data from Rivera's Intel.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表