你得相信你说的
you got to believe them.
还有 把帽子扔了 那太奇怪了
And get rid of the hat, it's ridiculous.
我能做到的 好吗
I got this, all right?
你的热情倒不是问题
Not a question of your enthusiasm.
看 我们没时间了 好吗 会面一小时后开始
Look, we don't have time, okay? The meet happens in an hour.
不一定非得是你去
Doesn't have to happen with you.
-等 等等 -看
- Wa-Wait. - Look,
上一个和你合作的人被近距离枪击
last person you worked with got shot at point-blank range.
-我可不急着中弹 -好 听着
- I'm in no hurry to take a bullet. - Okay, look.
嘿 嘿 我可以再来一次
Hey, hey, I can do it again.
好了 让我再做一次
All right, let me do it again.
我能做到的 我可以做得更好
I can do it, I can do it better.
我很专注 我能控制好 好吗
I'm focused, I'm in control, all right?
我不需要你专注和控制
I don't need focus and control.
我需要你说一件可信的事情
I need you to say one authentic thing
向我证明你是Alton Webber
that tells me you're Alton Webber.
我喜欢药片
I like pills.
那才是我丢掉工作的原因
That's really how I lost my job.
受伤之后 我总是处于嗑嗨了的状态
After the injury, I was high all the time.
井场发生了一起事故
There was an accident on the derricks.
一个人差点死了
A man almost died.
都是因为我
It was because of me.
你看 我现在戒了 但是 呃
Look, I'm sober now, but, uh...
我 我几乎失去了一切
I-I almost lost everything.
家庭 工作
Family, work.
朋友
Friends.
而那是十五年前的事了
And that was 15 years ago,
从那以后我就没吃过阿司匹林了
and I haven't had so much as an aspirin since.
哇 见鬼了
Well, damn.
这些内容在Alton Webber档案的什么地方
Where was that in Alton Webber's file?
档案里没有
It wasn't.
我即兴发挥的
I improvised.
嗯 如果我们能多来几遍这个
Well, if we can get a little more of that,
我们或许还有一搏的机会
we might have a fighting chance.
现在我们再来温习一遍
Now let's go over it one more time.
-好 -但这次
- Okay. - But this time...
跟着感觉走
with feeling.
我是Alton Webber 来自底特律
I'm Alton Webber from Detroit.
我十年前来的新奥尔良
I came to New Orleans ten years ago.
我不喜欢这个位置
I don't like this position.
如果他们需要援助的话 这里距离太远了
There's too much distance in case they need backup.
只有这儿能藏了
Only place with cover.
不然我们就被发现了
Otherwise, we get spotted.
我知道
I know it.
我只是不喜欢这样
I just don't like it.
我们安顿好了 Pride
We're set, Pride.
好了 信♥号♥♥很清晰
All right, signal's clear.
音频和视频都有
We got audio and visuals.
好 所有人
All right, everyone.
奥尔良警方在一英里远的位置
NOPD's a mile away.
场面要混乱起来的话 我们就叫援军
This gets messy, we call in the cavalry.
这会变得很混乱吗
Are we expecting messy?
如果Sonja的工作做得好的话就不会
Not if Sonja did her job.
战马开过来了
Here comes the Charger.
不知道哪样更疼 我的胳膊
Not sure what hurts more, my arm
还是听到你弄坏了变速器之后的我的耳朵
or my ears after hearing you strip my transmission.
好 首先 这不在是你的变速器了
Okay, first of all, it's not your transmission anymore.
你的齿轮卡住了
Your gear is sticking.
-你得学学怎么... -嘿
- You need to learn how to... - Hey.
别说话了
Stop talking.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你迟到了
You're late.
好 他们进去了
Okay, they're in.
噢 噢 我们刚刚丢失了图像和声音
Whoa, whoa. We just lost image and sound.
Christopher Gregorio
Christopher, Gregorio?
什么 我们什么也收不到
What? We got nothing.
和NCIS失去了联♥系♥
Lost contact with NCIS
也收不到建筑物内的声音
and the audio inside the building.
我不知道发生什么了
I don't know what's happening.
嗯 我希望我能拿到这些东西的收据
Well, I hope I'm gonna get a receipt for those.
你的个人物品等会儿可以拿回去
Get your personal items back later.
你到底发生了什么事
The hell happened to you?
-我胳膊断了 -我能看见 天才
- Broke my arm. - I can see that, genius.
就像我说的一样给你搞到了车
Got you the car like I said.
这位Tori是这里排第二的司机
Tori here's the second-best driver in town.
看看我兄弟Webber的体格
Check out the size on my man, Webber.
不是挑剔你的职业道德 Belanger
Can't fault your work ethic, Belanger.
但你带了两个陌生人来会面
But you brought two strangers to the meet.
是不可接受的
That's unacceptable.
还有你
And you...
你有五秒钟时间来说服我 你不是警♥察♥
you got five seconds to convince me you're not a cop.
好了 等等
Okay, hold on.
都冷静冷静 朋友们
Let's take a beat there, friend.
我不是你朋友
I'm not your friend.
我不认识你 而且这哥们眼神就像个警♥察♥
I don't know you, and this guy's got cop eyes.
好吧 我们也不认识你啊
Okay, well, we don't know you, either,
我还以为干这个活儿就应该互不相识呢
but I thought that was the whole point of this job.
现在来说服我相信你们是可靠的
This is the part where you convince me you're on the level.
不对 我们是来干活的
Nah, we came here to do work.
如果你这里没活干的话 我们就走了
Now, if you not offering that, we'll bounce.
对不对 Alton
Ain't that right, Alton?
五
Five...
怎么断线了 Sebastian
Why did we lost comms, Sebastian?
我不知道 Cranston肯定是把
I don't know, Cranston must have engaged
某种短程信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
some sort of short-range signal jammer
-安装在了建筑物里-那你能重连上么
- inside the building. - Well, can you counteract it?
嗯 行 我正在试
Yeah, yeah, I'm trying, I'm trying.
数到四了
That's four.
告诉他吧 Alton
Tell him, Alton.
-King 你能听到吗 King -电♥话♥也不管用了
- King, do you read me? King? - Phones aren't working, either.
伙计 我不可能带个警♥察♥来的
Dude, I wouldn't bring a cop.
伙计 我们都知道
Dude,we both know you'd do
你为了自保什么都能做得出来
whatever it takes to save your ass.
行了 我要结束任务
All right, I'm pulling the plug,
-我们进去 -不不不 等下
- we're going in. - No, no. No, hold on.
我们先想办法看到仓库内部
Let's get eyes inside the warehouse first,
-看看什么情况再说 -对 你说得对
- see what's happening. - All right, you're right.
我可以在你身上浪费一发子弹
You can make me waste a bullet,
但我可不会浪费时间给你挖个坟墓
but I won't waste time digging a grave.
行啊 那赶紧吧
Yeah? Then let's get to it.
三 二 一 扣扳机啊
Three, two, one. Pull the trigger.
时间到了
Time's up.
只要你确定能把我打死就行
Just make sure you take me out.
我以前也挨过子弹 真警♥察♥打的
See, I've been shot before, by an actual cop.
但是他没把我♥干♥掉 我拿走了他的枪
But he couldn't close the deal; I took his gun...
把他扔在了一条沟里
left him in a ditch.
胡扯
Load of crap.
咱们走着瞧
Let's play it out.
你要去哪
Where you going?
你个疯子 哥们
You're crazy, man.
我喜欢
I love it.
咱们没事了吧
So we cool?
完全没问题
Totally.
你们俩都听好了
The both of you.
这次任务可是个爆♥炸♥性的大行动
This job's gonna be a blast.
我得搞清楚点
I had to prove a point.
别见怪啊
No hard feelings?
随便吧
Whatever, man.
谁 谁能帮我一把啊
Somebody, somebody want to help me out here?
我觉得你把我头骨打碎了
I think you cracked my skull.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表