餐好了
Order up.
我对这事有种不好的预感 真的
I got a bad feeling about this, for real.
从我今天早上醒来开始就这么觉得
Ever since I woke up this morning.
放松 Cyrus
Relax, Cyrus.
吃点小面包 蘸点肉汁酱 可以让你放松一些
Eat your biscuits and gravy. It'll calm your nerves.
Belanger这哥们儿非常麻烦
This dude Belanger is bad news.
FBI的后援在哪里
Where's your FBI backup?
要是他发现了他们 被吓到了怎么办
What if he spots them? Gets spooked.
不会的
He won't.
没有人会被发现
No one to spot.
就我一个人
I'm on my own here.
-你开玩笑呢 -就照你说的
- You're kidding. - It's like you said,
我们不愿意打草惊蛇
we don't want to spook this guy.
如果出了差错...
If this goes wrong...
如果出了差错 咱们俩就都完蛋
If this goes wrong, then we're both screwed,
所以冷静下来 吃你的面包
so calm down and eat your damn biscuits.
嘿 Belanger
Uh, hey, Belanger.
这就是我之前和你说过的手下
Uh, this is my boy I was telling you about.
Ray Jones
Ray Jones.
好的 Ray Jones
Okay, Ray Jones.
我们为什么在这儿
Why are we here?
他说他能胜任
He say he got a piece of work lined up...
Cyrus 我在和Ray说话
Cyrus, I'm talking to Ray.
Cyrus说你是个驾驶员
Cyrus says that you're a wheelman.
他说你要为明天的活儿找个可靠的人
Says you need reliable muscle for a job that starts tomorrow.
我就是
That's me.
凭什么是你
And what qualifies you?
听过"Shock and Awe"吗
Ever heard of “Shock and Awe”?
弗吉尼亚的运钞车抢劫案
Armored truck robberies out of Virginia.
那个团队可不是闹着玩的
Crew was no joke.
但是你是来胡闹的
But you are.
称那个团伙为Shock and Awe的人
Only people ever called that crew Shock and Awe
就只有条子了
were the freaking cops.
Cyrus 这算什么
Hey, Cyrus, what is this?
别啊 Belanger
Come on, Belanger,
你知道我不会带条子来见你的
you know I wouldn't bring the cops to meet you.
是啊 因为你知道我会这么做
Yeah, 'cause you know I'd do this.
哦
Oh!
快报♥警♥
Call 911 now!
让开 让开
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Hands where we can see them!
好 好 别开枪
Okay, okay, don't shoot.
NCIS 新奥尔良 S04E15
哦 我的天
Oh, my goodness.
-Raymond -Dwayne
- Raymond. - Dwayne.
谢谢你通知我 Francine
I appreciate you calling me, Francine.
你介意给我们一点时间吗
You mind giving us a moment?
今天挺忙吧
Busy day, huh?
我知道这看上去很糟糕
I know it looks bad.
恩
Ah, well...
你牵扯进一名联邦线人的枪击案件
You were involved in the shooting of a federal informant.
他们跟我说Cyrus没有生命危险
They told me that Cyrus is gonna make it.
然后你狂追嫌犯Donny Belanger
And you were arrested two miles away after
两英里后被逮捕
engaging the suspect, Donny Belanger,in a high-speed chase.
我快追上他了
I almost had him.
你携带武器 但没有批准文件
You were armed, but without credentials.
刻意忽略你FBI探员的身份
Neglected to identify yourself as an FBI agent.
他们采集了我的指纹后就查到我的身份了
They got my I.D. when they pulled my prints.
你让逮捕你的警官
And you asked the arresting officers
不要通知新奥尔良FBI驻地办事处
not to notify the New Orleans FBI field office,
而是通知我
but instead call me.
除了你没法信任别人
Couldn't trust anyone else.
-你到底在做什么 -查个案子
- What exactly are you up to? - A case.
大案子
Big one.
严格来说
And, technically,
FBI并不知道我在查这个案子
the FBI doesn't know I'm working it.
受了枪伤的人进了医院
Man in the hospital with a gunshot wound,
嫌犯逃跑了
suspect got away.
我在本地警方有关系
I have pull with NOPD,
但并不足以瞒住你的上司们
but not enough to keep this from your bosses.
我原本希望你能拖久一点
Well, I was hoping that you could stall them long enough
让我们找到Belanger
for us to find Belanger.
-我们 -Dwayne
- Us? - Dwayne.
这很重要
This is important.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
很喜欢你的装饰布局 Raymond
Love what you've done with the place, Raymond.
很有家的感觉
It's very homey.
我没打算把这儿弄成家 Dwayne
I have no intention of making a home here, Dwayne.
为什么 至少弄得舒服些 我...
Aw, why? At least make it comfortable. I...
我们忙完这案子 我会买♥♥盆植物
When we're done with the case, I'll buy a plant.
这就是我一直在研究的东西
This is what I've been working on.
一连串"最后旅程卡车抢劫案"
Series of “last-mile truck heists”
在两年前开始了
pulled over the past two years.
自从我到这儿来工作后我就一直在研究这事
And I've been working on this ever since I got down here.
那么他们抢什么...
Okay, so what are they...
鸦♥片♥类药物
Opioids.
直接从制♥造♥商入手
Straight from the manufacturers.
卡车被袭击的时间
The trucks are hit
恰好在药店交付之前
right before their drugstore deliveries.
4个人解决了安保团队
Four-man takedown crews,
目标是高价值药品 羟考酮
targeting high-value drugs: oxycodone,
氢吗♥啡♥酮 芬太尼
hydromorphone, fentanyl.
价值3千万
$30 million worth.
为什么FBI和DEA不调查
Why haven't FBI and DEA investigated?
因为不引人瞩目
Because it's under the radar.
从来都不是同一群人 从不在同一管辖区
Never the same crew, never the same jurisdiction.
没有一起单独的抢劫规模可以大到
And no single heist takes a haul large enough
批准联邦调查
to warrant federal intervention.
但你认为 这是有联♥系♥的
But you think... it's connected.
单独看这些案子 线索不足
Case by case, there's not much to go on,
但总的来看
but as a whole?
大局来看
Big picture?
里面暗藏模式
There's a pattern.
逃跑的车辆
The getaway cars.
总是最新型的厢式轿车
Always late model sedans,
总是在离抢劫现场几英里外的突然消失
always fall off the grid a few miles from the heist,
他们的走向永远是同一个地点
and always when they're headed in the same direction...
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
你向华盛顿方面反应后情况如何
What happened when you brought this to D.C.'s attention?
与想象中的敌人作战
Tilting at windmills.
为了夺回我之前的职务而耍花招
Jockeying for my old position back.
他们让我不要越权
They told me to stay in my lane.
呵 以前听到过
Uh-huh. Heard that before.
但考虑到你卷入的麻烦
But considering all the trouble you've been in,
包括今天 也许你应该听听
including today, maybe you should listen.
我还是新手的时候...
When I was a rookie...
有一个和我关系很好的人在工作中受了伤
someone close to me got injured on the job.
染上了药瘾
Got hooked on pills.
压垮了他
Devastated him.
差点毁掉了他的职业和他的人生
Nearly destroyed his career and his life, and...
我不能坐视不管
No, I-I can't let this sit.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 Raymond
Okay, Raymond.
和我说说 餐馆里发生了什么
So, tell me, what happened at the restaurant?
Belanger正在招人抢劫制药公♥司♥的卡车
Belanger is hiring talent for a pharma truck heist.
需要速度快的人
Needs muscle fast.
连起来了
It connects.
所以你单独去了
So you went solo,
Belanger认出你是执法部门的人
and Belanger pegged you as law enforcement.
他是我找出幕后黑手的唯一线索
He's the only lead I have to figuring out who's behind this.
我必须找到他
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:新奥尔良(2014) | 导航列表