剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
ridiculously complicated baby carriage.
构造复杂的婴儿车
But when I grew up,
但长大之后
I realized that's not necessarily how it works.
我发现人生未必是这样
Girls can marry girls, and boys can marry boys.
女孩可以和女孩结婚 男孩们也是
Mothers can walk their daughters down the aisle.
母亲可以牵着女儿的手走进礼堂
And kids can come before love and marriage.
孩子也可以在爱情和婚礼之前降临
It's taken me 32 years to figure out
我花了32年才搞清楚
who I've wanted to be.
自己想做什么样的人
And what I've learned is
我明白了
it's a choice that you make every day
这都是你自己日积月累的选择
about who you want to be
选择自己想做什么样的人
and who you want to be it with.
选择自己想跟谁在一起
Hey, it's cate. Leave a message.
嘿 我是凯特 请留言
It needs appreciating what's happened in your life
学会感激生活中的遭遇
to bring you to this point, and then letting go of it.
是它使你成为当下的你 然后就让它成为过去
It means being willing to commit,
这意味着 不用任何保证
with no guarantees.
甘心托付于他人
It means knowing that in accepting reality,
这意味着 接受现实
you just might get the fantasy you always dreamed of.
就可能实现一直追随的梦
And, Ryan, you are everything that I have always dreamed about.
瑞安 你是我梦中的那个人
I never pictured myself standing up here,
我从没想到会穿着白纱
in a dress, in a church, making these promises.
站在教堂里许下承诺
I promise you
我向你承诺
that I will live every day wanting to be worthy of you,
我每天都会努力 做那个值得你爱的人
appreciating all that you are
珍惜你这个人
and everything that you've shown me.
和你带给我的一切
I'm not going anywhere, either.
我也不会离你而去
Unless it's with you.
除非是和你一起
You know, not too long ago,
不久前
another little girl, who's not so little anymore,
一个已经不小了的女孩
she taught me that I could say yes
教会我应该接受
to the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.
那些从未降临在自己身上的好事
She taught me that I could say yes to love.
教会我应该接受真爱
Ryan... Now, today...
瑞安 此时此刻
...I do.
我愿意
And now by the powers vested in me, by god,
现在 我以神和俄勒冈州政♥府♥
by the state of Oregon,
赋予我的权力
and before these witnesses...
在这些见证者面前
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
宣布你们结为夫妇
You may kiss your bride.
你可以亲吻你的新娘了
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表