剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
They want to foster you, yes,
是的 他们想要先寄养你
in hopes that it goes well,
而且如果一切顺利
and then they'll adopt you.
他们就会收养你
No.
不要
Lux.
莱克丝
No.
不要
What if she comes back for me?
要是她回来找我怎么办
My mom.
我妈妈
What if she comes back?
要是她回来找我呢
Look, it's been 15 years.
已经15年了
So what now?
现在该怎么办呢
What do I do?
我该怎么做
End it.
了结它
Oh, whoa. What if it's...?
要是
You know, what if it's not that easy?
要是没这么简单 怎么办
What if she doesn't want to just break up?
要是她不想就这么了断呢
Well, we can't take no for an answer.
我们可不接受 她不同意这个回答
We?
我们
Just tell her the truth, man.
就实话实说 伙计
And if that doesn't work, tell her a lie.
要是还不顶用 就撒个谎
Just tell her something that she can't argue with
只要找个让她哑口无言的借口就得了
and cut her loose.
让她放手
For her sake, for yours,
为了她 为了你
Cate's. Ours.
为了凯特 为了我们大家都好
Let's get her done.
跟她做个了断吧
The truth is... uh, this...
事情是 这样的
Um... this isn't working.
我们并不合适
I mean, you're great, Abby,
你很好 艾比
but it's just that it's causing problems for me and Cate.
只是这会造成我和凯特的矛盾
You always have problems with Cate.
你一直都跟凯特不和
If it wasn't this, it'd probably just be something else.
就算不是因为这个 也可能会有其他原因
Yeah, but there are other things.
没错 但还有别的问题
You and me and-and... and that drawer.
我和你 还有那个抽屉的事
Hey, we're moving way too fast.
我们进展得太快了
Therapy 101.
常用借口第一名
I see this all the time.
这种情况我看得多了
You're afraid to have what you want
你害怕拥有你想要的东西
because you're afraid you're going to lose it.
因为你害怕你会失去它
Okay, I really, really...
我真的 真的
can't do this, Abby.
不能这么做 艾比
Okay, give me one good reason why not.
好吧 给我一个站得住脚的理由
I have feelings for Cate.
我对凯特还有感觉
What?
什么
Yeah.
是的
Since when?
从何时开始
Um... since a while.
有一段时间了
You know, and it's just... it's-it's... it's kind of...
只是 只是
It's been building up for the last couple of months.
过去几个月才渐渐开始了
And since Lux showed up.
自从莱克丝出现开始
And I know... I know it's hard to believe, but I do.
我知道 我知道这难以置信 但是事实
I have feelings for Cate.
我对凯特有感觉
I had no idea.
我真没想到
Neither did I.
我也是
What do you mean that you have feelings? What feelings?
你有感觉是什么意思 什么感觉
Like, feelings feelings.
就是感觉 感觉啊
You know, like-like the kind people feel.
就像是正常人的感觉
Oh, my God. Cate,
上帝啊 凯特
would you just relax?
你能放松点吗
How am I supposed to relax?
我还怎么放松啊
I mean, how is this supposed to work with all of us,
要是你对我有感觉 我们之间
with Lux, if you have feelings for me?
还有和莱克丝 该怎么相处啊
I mean, why would you ever tell me this?
你为什么要跟我说这个
I didn't! I told... I told Abby.
我可没有 我是跟艾比说的
Now it's going to be so weird when I'm around you.
这下我们相处该多尴尬
It's gonna be weird for Lux,
莱克丝也会尴尬
and weird for you, and weird for Ryan.
你也会 瑞安也会
Oh, my God-- Ryan.
上帝 瑞安
What am I supposed to tell him?
我该怎么跟他说才好
You are like this gigantic issue for him.
你一直就是他的眼中钉
You know what? He's finally back. We're happy.
他好不容易回来了 我们很幸福
We are supposed to be on the coast getting married.
我们现在本该在沙滩上结婚的
God, Cate, shut up!
上帝 凯特 别说了
You bitch about us being together, now we're not,
我们在一起 你要多嘴
and you find a way to bitch about that.
现在我们分手了 你还要多嘴
This isn't Burger King!
这又不是汉堡王
You don't get everything your way.
你想要什么就要什么
I'm gonna just, um, duck out.
恕我 回避一下
You know, the reason that you're mad that Baze and I are together
你生气我和贝斯在一起的原因
isn't because you're worried about Lux,
不是因为你担心莱克丝
or you're afraid that we're gonna ruin your stupid wedding.
或是因为你担心 我们会毁了你的婚礼
It's because you're afraid you're gonna ruin your wedding
其实你害怕的是 你自己会毁了这场婚礼
because you have feelings for Baze,
因为你对贝斯还有感觉
and you don't want Ryan to know it.
而你不想瑞安知道
Okay, Abby, enough with the therapy talk.
好了 艾比 少跟我讲心理治疗那一套的
You got your license, like, online.
你好像是 在网上 拿的执照吧
One class!
给我听好
You're rushing to marry Ryan,
你现在正急着跟瑞安结婚
but the second Baze says he likes you, you freak out.
但是当贝斯说他还喜欢你 你还是一阵悸动
If you didn't have feelings for Baze,
如果你对贝斯没感觉了
it wouldn't matter to you.
你根本就无所谓
He just told you that he has feelings for you.
他刚刚告诉你 说他对你还有感觉
The least you can do is appreciate it for one second.
你至少也得感动一下吧
I would.
如果是我 我会的
So you and I...
关于你和我
Uh, we should talk about this.
我们该谈谈
You know, about your feelings.
关于你的感觉
I-I didn't mean to seem ungrateful. Believe me,
我不是不领情 相信我
I am flattered. Oh, I...
我都有点受宠若惊了 我...
I don't have any feelings for you, okay? I...
我对你根本就没感觉 好吗 我...
I lied.
我撒谎了
What?
什么
Yeah, I just told Abby that
我只是跟艾比这么说
because I thought that that was the only way
因为我觉得这是唯一能
that she was gonna accept that it was over.
让她接受分手这一事实的原因
I didn't want you to think
我不想让你认为
that what Abby and I had was just a fling.
我和艾比只是一时兴起
I just wanted to prove that I could be
我当初只是想证明
in a real relationship to Lux and to myself,
对莱克丝 对我自己 还有对你证明
to you, because,
我可以对感情认真 因为
believe it or not, Cate,
不管你相不相信 凯特
I care what you think about me.
我很在乎你对我的看法
So you lie to me?
所以你骗了我
And you lie to my sister?
还骗了我妹妹
You want to know what I think of you?
你想知道我怎么看你吗
Not much.
无足轻重
So, this family-- the ones that wanted you?
所以 这家人 想收养你
I packed up... to go,
我收拾好行李 准备要走
which didn't take long
可没过一会儿
since I'd barely unpacked.
我又把行李重新拿了出来
I know, I know. I'm hurrying.
我知道 我在抓紧了
I've been looking for that-that gray hat
我在找那顶 灰色的帽子
with the pocket. Lux.
有口袋的那个 莱克丝
I swear, Denise stole it again.
我敢说 一定又是丹尼斯把它把偷走了
They changed their mind.
他们改主意了
The family.
那家人
What-What do you mean, they changed their mind?
你说他们改主意了 是什么意思
They wanted to go with a younger kid.
他们想要个更小的孩子
A boy.
一个男孩
Why?
为什么
They wanted a child who wanted them,
他们想要一个 需要他们的孩子
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表