剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Hey. Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Yeah.
可以
I need you to drop out of the contest tomorrow.
我要你明天退出比赛
What?
什么
You afraid your hotshot fiance is gonna lose?
你害怕你那艺高人胆大的未婚夫落败吗
'Cause you should be. All right, look,
你的确应该感到害怕 听着
I-I know that you and I-- we're not in the best place,
我知道你和我 我们无缘无分
but Ryan and I, we finally are.
但是我和瑞安 我们是有缘人
And for as cool as he seems,
虽然他表明看上去若无其事
you're an issue for him.
你对他来说是个麻烦
So it would just be great if you could
所以 你知道的 如果你能
you know... back off.
退出的话是再好不过了
Do you even care that that guy's bogarting my fatherly duties?
你就不在乎那家伙霸占了我当父亲的职责吗
Because he cares about Lux.
因为他真的关心莱克丝
You know, he is going to be in her life.
你知道的 他就要进入她的生活当中
He wants to provide for her,
他想为她提供最好的一切
and give her things that she's never had.
给予她以前从没拥有过的东西
Things you don't think that I can give her?
你认为我无法给她的那些东西吗
That's not what I said.
我可没这么说
But that's what you meant.
但你就是这个意思
God, Cate, I am so sick of you and Ryan acting
凯特 我已经烦透了你和瑞安成天表现得
like I can't be a good parent to Lux.
好像我不能成为莱克丝的合格家长
She's been in our lives the same amount of time, Cate.
她同时进驻到我们生活中 凯特
You don't have any more experience than I do.
你不比我多出多少经验
Well, last time I checked,
很好 但我上次学到的
giving birth to her counts for something.
作为生身母亲 意味着我有重大责任
Then you gave her up.
但是你抛弃了她
What-what does that count for?
这又怎么说呢
Let me be clear.
我给你说清楚吧
I'm not dropping out of that competition to make you happy.
我不会为博你欢心而退出比赛的
You are the one keeping me from Lux.
因为你就是我和莱克丝之间的阻碍
You are the one with a douche fiance.
是你有个讨厌的未婚夫
And you are the one coming here yelling at me.
是你跑到这来对我大吼大叫
So, the only way I am walking away
所以 不赢到那辆车
from that contest is with the car.
我是不会退出比赛的
Good morning, Portland!
早上好 波特兰的听众们
Hi, I am Cate Cassidy,
嗨 我是凯特·卡希蒂
and on behalf of K-100 and Massad Motors,
我代表K-100电台和Massad Motors
I would like to welcome you to the annual
欢迎大家来到一年一度的
"Hands on a Hybrid" Competition!
"手搭混合动力车"坚持赛现场
The rules are very simple:
规则非常简单
Ten-minute breaks every two hours.
每两个小时休息十分钟
No leaning on the car, no squatting down.
不能靠在车上 不能蹲下来
And you take your hand off the car
手一旦从车上放下
for even oeven one second,
哪怕只有一秒钟
you will be...
你也将
disqualified.
被淘汰出局
You're really going through with this, huh?
你还真准备将比赛进行到底哈
How observant.
观察力不错
Get ready to be even more of a loser.
做好连这都输给我的心理准备吧
Now let's get your hands on a hybrid!
把手放到汽车上吧
I can't believe you convinced me to wear this dress.
真不敢相信你让我穿了这条裙子
All I said was lose the black.
我只是说别穿黑色的
What if my mom laughs
如果我妈看见
when she sees me in polka dots?
我穿这种圆点花纹的裙子 笑我怎么办
She's not going to laugh.
她不会笑你的
Tash, she's gonna be so happy to see you.
泰莎 她看到你肯定很高兴
This is it? You sure?
就是这儿吗 你确定
Told you.
都告诉你了
She's a different person.
她完全变了个人
It worked out for me.
我能跟自己父母相处融洽
It can work out for you.
那你肯定也行
Come on, Tash.
过去吧 泰莎
We should go.
我们还是走吧
Yes?
谁啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Mom.
妈
Oh, my God, Natasha.
娜塔莎
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Hey there, Portland.
波特兰的听众们
We are live at our "Hands on a Hybrid" Competition.
我们正在"手搭混合动力车"坚持赛现场
We're four hours in, going strong,
比赛已经如火如荼地进行了四个小时
and, uh, yeah, not much has changed.
参赛阵容暂时没什么变化
Then again, what do you expect from a competition
话说回来 这种一站好几天的比赛
where people stand still for days?
究竟有什么好期待的呢
But at least our crowd seems to be enjoying themselves.
不过我们的观众似乎都玩得很开心
Am I right, people?
大伙儿 我说得对吗
Let's show 'em, Baze!
给他们点颜色看看 贝斯
You chumps are going down in a Baze of glory!
贝斯会打败你们这些笨蛋的
Let's Baze it up!
为贝斯加油
And Ryan.
还有瑞安
Go, Ryan.
瑞安 加油
And let's check in with our defending champion.
让我们来采访一下卫冕冠军
How you feeling? Great, great.
感觉如何 很不错
Prepared to stand here for days if that's what it takes.
我已经做好充分的准备站上好几天了
All right, well, you keep it up, babe.
真不错 坚持住 宝贝
Yeah, the more days you're here,
你在这站得越久
the less nights I have to hear you snore.
我要忍♥受的鼾声就越少
And then there's our other crowd favorite.
这是观众喜爱的另一名选手
His name is Wang Zu,
名叫王祖
and he is rocking those black shades.
他带着很酷的墨镜
Little poker face going on.
就是有点面无表情
How are you feeling about your chances there, Wang?
你对这次比赛有什么感想吗 王
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
打扰一下
Maybe he's blind.
可能他是个瞎子
He would still be able to hear, genius.
瞎子还是听得到的 大天才
You're gonna have to interview me eventually.
你最终还是得采访我的
I mean, that is, after Ryan drops out
我是说 等瑞安因为急着要梳洗
because he misses his hair products.
主动退出比赛之后
And it's break time.
现在是休息时间
We are back with Jeremy in the studio.
我们把时间交给录音室里的杰里米
Round one...
第一轮
Let's go. Good stuff, man.
咱们走吧 干得不错
Talk to me, buddy.
伙计 说说
What's wrong?
有什么问题
Oh, I don't know if I can win.
我不知道我能不能赢
My dogs are barking.
我的脚痛死了
Oh, you got to put those hobbit feet away.
别去想你那矮人脚了
Okay, listen to me. You are a bartender.
听我说 你可是开酒吧的
You stand for a living.
你靠成天站着来赚钱
You're a professional stander.
你可是职业站立者
You let yourself get beat by one of these weekend amateurs?
你好意思输给这些外行吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Ryan looks pretty formidable.
瑞安看上去很强大
He's got calves the size of hams.
他的大腿特别粗壮
I'm gonna scope the situation out.
我去打探一下敌情
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Can you, uh...? Yeah.
你能不能 行
Yeah, fifth hour's where people start dropping like flies.
到第五个小时 就会有大批人倒下了
Ah, well, thank you for being so cool about Baze
再次谢谢你对贝斯能够保持冷静
you know, and not making an issue.
我是说 没有和他一般见识
Yeah, I won't... unless he gets in my face.
我不会的 除非他凑到我跟前来
What do you mean, gets in your face?
什么叫凑到你跟前
Well, I can't stand the guy,
我忍♥不了他这人
but as long as he stays away from me, I'm fine.
但只要他远离我 我就没事
All I'm saying is, it wouldn't hurt to use a little pumice
隔段时间手上擦点滑石粉
every once in a while.
反正也没害处
Math is right about Ryan.
关于瑞安 马斯说得没错
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表