剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
with Baze on your way to the altar with Ryan?
还会和贝斯发生多少次意外呢
So, basically...
看起来
your mom's loaded, huh?
你妈妈很有钱
It's, like, a one-bedroom house.
这个房♥子只有一个卧室
Yeah, in Nob Hill.
是啊 在诺布山上
Dude, we should go before the lady gets home.
快点 我们要在她回来前离开
No. She's still on the radio;
别急 她还在做节目
we've got time.
我们有的是时间
Let's check it out.
让我们来听听吧
God, I hope that...
天呐 我希望
someone went on a shopping spree.
有人刚去疯狂购物了
Think Cate would mind
凯特会介意
if I borrowed these for my hearing?
我借这些衣服去参加听证会吗
Okay, put those down.
放下
Those probably cost more than all of us combined.
我们加起来可能都没这些值钱
Think it costs more than this?
有这个值钱吗
Gavin! What?
加文 干吗
Hey, you said I needed a 401.
你说过我需要个养老计划
This is my plan, right here.
这就是我的计划
Gavin!
加文
We're out.
我们出去等
Sleeping on the couch.
睡在沙发上
Screams temporary.
看来你是"暂时"
I've only been here for three days.
我才来了三天
It's not like she planned on me being here.
她没料到我会出现
Maybe she doesn't plan on you staying.
或许她没计划让你留下来
Yeah, just think of this
想想吧 这倒是
as saving her the trouble of kicking you out.
省去了把你赶出去的麻烦
Come on, Lux.
拜托 莱克丝
You've been in and out of enough foster homes
你在收养家庭进进出出很多次了
to know how these people are.
知道他们是些什么样的人
One mistake, and you're gone.
一出错 就得走人
These aren't "these people."
他们不是那些人
They're my family. Really?
他们是我的家人 是吗
'Cause... I thought we were your family.
我以为我们才是你的家人
But suddenly you'd rather live with a drunk guy
突然之间你宁可和个没法
that can't get you to school on time
准时送你上学的酒鬼
and a mom that can't even get you a bed?
和连张床都不给的妈妈待在一起
Maybe I don't want to just pack up and leave, okay?
也许我不想就这么走了
So what I'm sleeping on the couch?
我睡在沙发上又怎么样呢
At least I'm not sharing a room
至少我不用和6个孩子
with six other kids.
睡在一间房♥里
Or worse... locked in one.
或者一个人被锁在家里
So what Baze's gotten drunk?
贝斯喝醉了又怎么样呢
He didn't get drunk and slap me.
他又没有酒后打我
For the first time in my life...
这是我平生第一次
I feel like somebody wants me.
感受到有人想要我
So, yeah... I want to stay.
所以 没错 我想留下来
Fine. Then stay.
好吧 那就留下来
I want to apologize for any confusion
我想为上周节目中的来电
that last week's call-in may have caused.
造成的误解而道歉
Apparently, an old classmate of Kate's
很明显 凯特以前的一个同学
thought that would be a funny prank.
想和她开个玩笑
Yeah. Uh, I guess that he's still jealous
是啊 我想他还在嫉妒着
that I graduated summa cum laude
我以优异成绩从大学毕业
and he still doesn't know what that means.
而他自己却一无是处
So, um, for the record,
所以 要申明下
I was a lot of things in high school,
我高中时的确发生很多事
but...
但是
pregnant was definitely not one of them.
我没有怀孕过
So rest assured, Portland...
波特兰的听众们请放心
I do not have a kid out there.
我 我没有孩子
I guess she doesn't want you as much as you thought.
看来她并没你认为的那么需要你
This is the main room,
这些分别是主厅
the kitchen, dining room, living room, the game room.
厨房♥ 餐厅 起居室 娱乐室
Boom, boom, boom, bedrooms, three of 'em.
还有三个卧室
And which one is Lux's?
哪个是莱克丝的
We haven't worked that out yet.
我们还没决定
Was that the smoke detector? No.
那是烟雾报♥警♥器的声音吗 不是
I'm gonna look around. Yeah. For sure.
我想再四处看看 当然可以
Ok, Baze, seriously, was that...
说真的 贝斯 那个是
Hi. Hi. Is, um, is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
That roof deck will need a railing. Okay.
屋顶平台上需要加条围栏 好的
You see, the purpose of these home visits
我本次到访的目的
is to make sure that Lux's safety won't be compromised
是为确保莱克丝的安全
and that she is in an environment
并确定她所在的环境
that is appropriate for a teenager.
适合青少年的成长
Oh, well, this place is perfect for a teenager.
这个地方绝对适合青少年
I mean, we got a pool table, a pinball machine...
这里有台球桌 弹球机
Living above a bar, access to alcohol--
在酒吧上面住 容易接触酒
These are concerns that the state would raise.
这些都影响到判定
Now, Cate has already given me her paperwork,
现在 凯特已经将她的书面文件给我了
but I'm waiting for a copy of your medical records
但我还要你的医疗记录的复印件
and a list of references
还有能证明你能为人父母的
who can vouch for your ability to parent.
一份担♥保♥人的名单
Is that...
那是个
a bong?
水烟枪吗
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
我的老天
Bam! Turned into a lamp. Yeah.
改成台灯了
Yeah, this was a gift, a very special gift
这是个礼物 非常特殊的礼物
from a very irresponsible person.
一个很不靠谱的人送的
I'm gonna look around some more.
我还得再看看别的
Okay.
好吧
What?
干吗
If she finds a naked beer poster...
要是让她看到有裸女的海报
You are dead.
你死定了
You are dead. What did you spend all day doing?
你死定了 你一天到晚都在混什么啊
Uh, you mean besides driving Lux across town and back?
除了大老远送莱克丝上学然后回家吗
I sobered up. Relax.
我酒已经醒了 放心吧
Relax? We're trying to get approved,
放心 咱们现在正在被审核中
and your main light source is a giant bong?
而你家用的灯是个大烟枪
But why should I be surprised?
当然了 我♥干♥吗这么大惊小怪
I mean, look at this place. Oh, you know what?
看看这个鬼地方 你懂什么
It didn't seem to bother you the other night.
前不久的某晚它可没让你觉得讨厌
Don't.
住嘴
I'm guessing you didn't mention to your "fiance"
我猜你没告诉你的"未婚夫"
what happened between us.
咱俩之间发生的事吧
The only thing between us
咱俩之间唯一的东西
is the lingering smell of your Axe Body Spray.
就是你身上残留的Axe清新喷雾的味道
I mean, we are never gonna get approved.
我们是没指望得到批准了
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
Calm down.
冷静
It's fine.
没事的
She's not gonna find anything
她不会找到任何
that is gonna mess this up for us,
能把咱们的申请搞砸的东西的
Okay?
好吗
Can I ask who this belongs to?
我能问一下这个是谁的吗
A sheep?
充气羊
Who has an inflatable sheep?
谁会买♥♥头充气羊
It's, like, you would actually
能蠢成这样
have to try and be that stupid, you know?
也不容易了
God, and that wasn't even the half of it.
上帝 这还远远不止
He had a bong lamp.
他有一个水烟枪做的灯
Sounds awesome.
听起来很酷
You know, I still cannot believe
真不敢相信
you had sex with him.
你和他做♥爱♥过
Not that I'm judging.
我不是要批评你
I mean, you... you should have seen
你真该见识下
the first girl I had sex with.
我的那个第一次
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表