剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Look, I just really need to know what's going on.
我真的想知道到底怎么回事
Because, you know, you're telling me one thing
你跟我说的是一回事
And then lux is telling me another thing.
莱克丝跟我说的又是另一回事
And I'm... I'm just so confused by what everyone is feeling,
我真搞不懂大家都在想什么
I have no idea what I am feeling anymore.
我都搞不懂自己在想什么
Are you in love with me?
你爱着我吗
What?
什么
Look, I just, I don't, I don't want to be in denial anymore.
听着 我只是 不想再否认了
And I don't want to talk myself
我不想再向自己隐瞒
Out of something that's really happening. Um...
这真真切切发生的事
You know, because I felt something this morning.
因为今天早上 我发现我对你还有感觉
You know, if I'm being honest...
老实说
I felt it before this morning.
我之前就有这种感觉
No, since the moment
不 是自从
That you have just come back into my life,
你回到我的世界就有了
I have felt it.
我就有这种感觉了
You know, and I have tried to convince myself
我厌倦了说服自己
That it is... Wrong.
这种感觉是不对的
You know, I...
我...
I've tried to, like, explain it away.
我试着找各种借口
You know, that if I act like
试着说 如果我假装
It's not real,
这种感觉不是真的
then it won't be.
它就不会是真的
But...
但是
I just don't know, baze.
我不知道 贝斯
What if it is?
如果它是真的呢
What if there is a part of me that is in love with you, too?
如果我内心深处也是爱你的怎么办
Cate...
凯特
I'm sorry.
对不起
There is no too.
没有"也是"
I don't, I don't know what lux... Has been telling you,
我不知道 莱克丝跟你说过什么
But, um...
但是
I'm not in love with you.
我并不爱你
I know that I am their boss,
我知道我是他们的上司
But I'm also their friend,
但我也是他们的朋友
And they're getting married in, like, two seconds.
而他们的婚礼马上就要举♥行♥了
Well, outside of forging their signatures or firing them,
除了仿造他们的签名 或者开除他们
I mean, what else can I do?
我还能做什么
I have to go.
我得挂了
We were all in there,
我们本来都在里面
getting ready, Cate sent us out for ice,
准备就绪 凯特派我们去拿冰块
And now she won't let us back in.
现在她倒不让我们进去了
What?! Yes.
什么 没错
Cate! And now the champagne
凯特 现在香槟
is just sitting in there, not getting cold.
还在那儿等着冰镇呢
Don't understand this.
真是搞不懂
When she left the rehearsal dinner last night,
昨晚她离开彩排晚宴时
she was fi...
还是好好的
What? Oh, no.
怎么了 不是吧
Honey, if this is about
宝贝 如果是因为
what I said in the limo, I'm sorry.
我在林肯车里说的话 我很抱歉
Is it about the contracts?
是因为合同的事吗
I don't think that's it.
我觉得不是
If you and your dimples know something,
如果你知道内情
now's the time to spill it.
现在就老实交代
Hello?
你好
Dad.
爸爸
Nate, what are you doing here?
奈特 你来这干嘛
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Not here you don't.
别在这儿谈
Go home. You're embarrassing me.
回家谈 别在这儿丢我的脸
And yourself.
还有你自己的
I'm embarrassing you?
我丢你的脸
Keep your voice down.
小声点
That's what you do, dad.
是你让我丢脸了吧 爸爸
You show up, you berate me...
你忽然现身 把我臭骂一顿
It doesn't matter who's around...
也不管周围有没有人
You-you make me feel like a failure,
你 你让我觉得自己是个失败者
and then you leave.
然后转身就走
Nate, I'm not gonna tell you this again.
奈特 不要让我再说一遍
This is not the time or place for this.
现在不是说这个的时候
You go home and you clean yourself up...
回家去 洗个澡
Not until you hear what I have to say.
除非你听完我的话
What do you want to say?
你想说什么
What, are you gonna blame me again?
你想再责备我一次吗
You gonna tell me it's my fault
告诉我 你想不到
that you didn't even think to call me or your mother?
给我或者你母亲打电♥话♥ 是我的错吗
It's my fault that I haven't heard from you
一个月都没有你的消息
in a month?
这是我的错吗
It is your fault!
是你的错
It is all your fault!
都是你的错
You are the reason that I can't step up!
就是因为你 我没能勇敢站出来
You are the reason that I am afraid to commit!
因为你 我害怕承担
You are the reason that I have nothing to offer her!
因为你 我觉得我什么都给不了她
Her? What the hell are you talking about?
她 你到底在说什么
Offer who?
给不了谁
You know what, it's no wonder...
知道吗 难怪...
It's no wonder that I don't feel good enough.
难怪我觉得自己配不上她
It's no wonder that I can't tell her that I love her.
难怪我无法对她说我爱她
Because I have never heard it
因为我从来没有
from the one person that I'm supposed to hear it from.
从该说这句话的人口中 听到过
Yesterday, I got to give
昨天 我给了我女儿
my kid something that she always wanted.
她一直梦寐以求的东西
A dad.
一个爸爸
I just... I'm still waiting for mine.
只不过我 我还在等我的爸爸
It's Baze. Do your thing.
我是贝斯 有话就说吧
Where are you?
你在哪呢
I don't know what happened last night,
我不知道昨晚发生了什么
but Cate won't talk to anyone.
但凯特谁都不理
You have to call me as soon as you get this.
听到立刻回电♥话♥
I'm at the church.
我在教堂
Slow down. You okay?
慢点 你没事吧
Yeah. I should just get back inside.
没事 我该进去了
This is new.
以前不是这样的
What?
什么啊
Well, this whole cold shoulder thing
从昨天开始
you've had going on since yesterday.
你就一直疏远我
Did I do something to upset you?
我得罪了你吗
No.
没有
Ryan, I'm-I'm sorry.
瑞安 我很抱歉
It's not you. It's just... It's everything.
不是因为你 是因为这一切
It's-it's Baze and Cate...
因为贝斯和凯特
What about Baze and Cate?
贝斯和凯特怎么了
No, no, no.
不是 不是 不是
It's not just them. It's...
不只是因为他们
It's this.
是婚礼
All of this.
所有这一切
Barely one thing happens, you know, and we're already onto the next.
我们要面对的问题 一个接着一个地来
Yeah.
是啊
Yesterday got kind of glossed over pretty quick, huh?
昨天你过得太敷衍了 对吧
Your hearing.
你的听证会
That was a big deal for the three of you.
对你们三个来说是件大事
Yeah.
是啊
It was.
确实是
And you had that whole road trip together, too.
而且你们还一起自驾游
It's, uh...
确实
It's a lot.
确实不少事
No matter how old we get or, uh...
不论我们长多大
how wrong for each other they are,
我们的父母有多么不适合
we all want our parents to be together.
我们都希望他们能在一起
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表