剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
but you could come to Portland,
但是你可以来波特兰
hang out for a few days,
和我们玩几天
and come to the wedding.
顺便来参加我的婚礼
Uh, I don't know.
这样啊...
Oh, are you worried about Mom? Because don't be.
你是担心妈妈的反应么 那根本没必要
She will get over it.
她会没事的
Cate, um... Dad.
凯特 爸爸
Look, I've always acted like
我一直装得很坚强
not having a father wasn't a big deal.
好像没爸爸对我来说没什么大不了的
But it was.
但事实并非如此
There hasn't been one important moment
在我人生的每一个重要时刻
in my life where I haven't imagined what you would say or do.
我都会想 爸爸会怎么说或怎么做
My graduation,
毕业典礼
um, the first day on the radio.
第一天在电台上班
The day I had Lux.
我怀上莱克丝的那天
I'm getting married,
现在我要结婚了
and it would just mean the world to me
终于有一次我不用再想象
if this one time if I didn't have to imagine...
如果这次你真能出现
if you were actually there.
这对我来说意义重大
What kind of a dad would I be if I said no to that?
要是连这都拒绝 那我算什么爸爸
It might just be us
也许只剩下咱俩
and Starship driving back to Portland.
听着星河战队的歌♥ 开车回波特兰咯
Cate's making plans with Grant to meet up in the morning
凯特已经和格兰特约好 第二天一早碰头
to drive back with him. We'll see.
然后一起回去 再说吧
What?
什么
I get a bad vibe off that guy.
我很能理解他的难处
Hell, I used to be that guy.
该死 我曾经就是那种人
And he doesn't wanna be a father,
他根本就不想做一个父亲
and I feel like Cate should know.
我觉得凯特有必要知道
If you butt in,
如果你这时候插一脚
if you say something that she doesn't wanna hear,
说了些不中听的话而惹怒凯特
the person Cate will be mad at isn't gonna be her dad.
那凯特生气的对象就不会是她老爸了
It'll be you.
而是你
Anyway, Ryan, I just,
无论如何 瑞安
I can't wait for you to meet him.
我已经等不及要让你见见他了
You know, I want to, um, I want to change the place cards.
我想...改一下座位卡
I wanna put my dad at our table.
我希望我爸能和我们同桌
I know. You know, I'm actually thinking
我知道哈 我刚还在想
that tomorrow.
明天的事
Yeah, tomorrow I'm gonna ask him to walk me down the aisle.
明天我想邀请他陪我一起步入礼堂
You know what? My battery's dying.
我手♥机♥快没电了
I'll call you in the morning.
明天一早我再打给你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Okay, bye.
拜拜
Walking you down the aisle.
陪你步入礼堂
It's happening pretty fast.
进展也太神速了吧
Did I take my phone charger?
我有没有带充电器啊
You know, we had an interesting conversation, me and your dad.
今天我和你♥爸♥的聊天很有意思
I left it right here.
我明明放在这儿的
Where...
放哪儿了呢
It kind of reminded me of me
仿佛让我看到了过去的自己
when Lux showed up, you know?
当初莱克丝出现的时候 你明白么
Freaked out by the dad thing.
突然变成了某人的爸爸 把我吓坏了
What?
什么
Look, uh... You know what?
听着 你知道么
Um, I don't know, never mind.
算了 别介意 当我没说
I'm staying out of it.
我不管了
Okay, well, you're obviously not,
你要是能不管的话
if you're bringing it up.
一开始就不会提起了
You don't even know what you're talking about.
你根本就不知道自己在说什么
Then let's not talk.
那我们还是别谈了
If my dad was so freaked out,
如果我爸真的吓坏了
how come he's coming back to Portland with me?
那他干嘛要和我们一起回波特兰
I don't know, maybe the same reason
我不知道 也许这也是
that he sent all those cards--
为什么他会给你寄那些生日卡片
not to feel like a bad guy.
想让自己心里好过点吧
God, why, why are you doing this?
天哪 为什么你要这么说
Why are you trying to mess things up?
你为什么要来搅局
Look, Cate, I know that this is the last thing that you want
凯特 我知道这是你最不想听的
to hear, but I'm looking out for you.
但我是替你担心
By what,
怎么个担心法
telling me that my father is gonna disappoint me
告诉我我父亲会辜负我
and let me down?
让我失望吗
The only person in my life
我人生中那个唯一
that consistently lets me down is you.
一再让我失望的人就是你
You know what, you can blame me all you want
当时不在你身边 你想怎么怪我都行
for not being there, but I am here now.
但我现在在你身边了
And if you took Lux from me tomorrow,
而且要是你明天带走了莱克丝
I would not eat, I would not sleep until I found her.
我会不吃也不睡 直到找到她为止
So what is your father's excuse for staying away?
那你父亲不在你身边的借口又是什么
I am trying to warn you, Cate,
我是想提醒你 凯特
that you may be looking for something that's not there.
你寻找的东西也许压根儿就不存在
Get out of here.
出去
Get out!
出去
Lux, I'm gonna need more time.
莱克丝 我还需要更多时间
What do you mean? You're not done?
什么意思 你还没有搞定
The graffiti, mean, it's everywhere.
到处都是他们的胡写乱画
I've tried everything.
我使尽了浑身解数
The dude at the hardware store
五金店哥们觉得
thinks I need to rent a sandblaster.
我得租个喷砂器
I need more time.
再多给我点时间
Oh, I gotta call you back.
我一会儿打给你
Baze? You were right, Lux.
贝斯 你说得对 莱克丝
I should've kept my mouth shut.
我就不该多嘴
You know what, I thought that I was doing the right thing.
我还以为我做得没错呢
But to Cate, I will always be the guy who left.
但对凯特来说 我永远都是那个抛弃她的人
Um, you should go with Cate
明天格兰特来接凯特的时候
when Grant picks her up tomorrow
你可以跟他们一起回来
because I, I just, I gotta, I gotta get going tonight.
因为 我要今晚就动身
Wait, no, no, no, you can't go.
等等 不不不不 你不能走
I'm sorry, kiddo.
抱歉 孩子
I don't mean to ruin a family trip.
我也不想破坏这次家庭旅行
I just... I, um,
我只是 我
I will make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
That's not it at all.
根本不是这回事
Oh, you're gonna find out, anyway.
你迟早也会发现
I might as well tell you.
还不如我告诉你
The bar's been trashed.
酒吧被人砸了
What? They did it to screw with Bug...
什么 他们是为了敲布格的竹杠
That's why I asked you to come on this trip.
所以我才叫你来旅行
Bug, he wanted to repair the damage before you saw it.
布格 他想在你看见之前做好善后工作
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我不想伤害你的
No.
没关系
This is good.
这样正好
'Cause here I was feeling guilty
因为我本来还愧疚
that I'd ruined this family thing, but it turns out
因为我破坏了这次全家出行 现在看来
that that's not what this trip was about for you, anyway.
你反正也不看重这次旅行
Hey, Dad, so, I just wanted to let you know
爸爸 我只是想让你知道
that we're still waiting.
我们还在等你
Left you a couple of messages.
给你留了好几通留言
I hope everything's okay.
我希望一切顺利
Um, call me on my cell when you get this.
你收到留言的话 打我的手♥机♥
I left you the number.
我给你留了号♥码
Okay, bye.
挂了 再见
He's-He's not picking up on his cell or at home.
他不接手♥机♥也不接家里的座机
What-What if he got into an accident or something?
要是他遇到了意外之类的怎么办
Oh, do you think that maybe I should call the hospital?
你觉得我是不是该给医院打个电♥话♥
I'd hold off.
我宁愿等等再说
Hi, are you Cate Cassidy?
你是凯特·卡希蒂吗
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表