剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
But will you at least just help me?
但至少请你帮帮我 好吗
Lux isn't here.
莱克丝不在这儿
She went for a walk.
她出去散步了
On a scale of one to ten, how pissed is Lux at me?
用十分制来打分 莱克丝有多生我的气
Can you blame her?
你能怪她吗
In case you can't tell,
如果你不方便打分的话
I'm often in a race with myself for jackass of the year.
假设我一直在争取年度混♥蛋♥的桂冠
Well, you won. Congratulations.
那么你赢了 恭喜你
Listen...
听着
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What you heard, I just...
对于你听到的那些话 我只是
Okay, you're probably not gonna believe a word I say, but...
可能你根本不会相信我的话 但是
I see a lot of potential in you.
我觉得你很有潜力
You're a lot like me,
你很像我
minus the whole neck situation.
除了脖子上的纹身
So, I might have hired you for the wrong reasons,
也许我雇用你的出发点是错的
but I'd like to keep you on for the right ones.
但我想继续雇用你 诚心诚意地想
Job's still yours.
你可以继续做那份工作
If you want it.
只要你愿意
Just think about it.
考虑一下吧
I thought I'd find you here.
我就猜到你在这儿
This your thinking spot?
有心事的时候总来这里吗
Guess I've had a lot of thinking to do lately.
最近我需要想的事情太多了
Yeah, I know the feeling.
是啊 我知道那种感觉
Whatcha got there? Court papers.
那是什么 诉讼文档
Cate and Baze signed them.
凯特和贝斯在上面签过名
To legally adopt me... when I'm ready.
他们申请对我的抚养权 只要我愿意
But you're not?
但你不愿意 是吧
Why not? Cause I think it's more than just not forgiving Cate.
为什么呢 不只是因为你不原谅凯特吧
You and Cate are so much alike.
你和凯特太像了
It's crazy.
真的太像了
You're both scared to really want things.
你们都害怕争取
Scared if you do,
害怕一旦争取
it'll hurt too much if you don't get them,
如果失败了 失去了
or they disappear.
你们会心如刀割
Cate's going anywhere.
凯特不会离你而去
And these court papers prove it.
这些签了名的文档说明了一切
She's changed, Lux, and you're the one who changed her.
她变了 莱克丝 是你改变了她
You don't really believe that.
你自己也不相信自己说的话
Yeah, I do.
不 我相信
Then I don't get it.
那我就不懂了
You come here and find me to tell me that,
你到这里来找我 告诉我
that Cate's changed, that I should give her another chance.
凯特变了 我应该再给她一次机会
But if you really believe that that's true,
如果你真的心口如一的话
then why can't you?
那你为何不再给她一次机会呢
Can I talk to you?
我能跟你聊会吗
Of course.
当然
Wrap up. It's cold.
裹紧点 外面冷
So, I've been doing some thinking.
我最近在想些事情
You, me,
关于你 我
this.
相处的事
Yeah?
怎么
Before I moved in,
在我搬进来之前
we had churro contests and YouTube marathons.
我们比赛吃面包棍 看了好多YouTube视频
Mmm. The ketchup-eating competition.
还有吃番茄酱比赛
Ah, that wasn't really a contest.
那根本不算是比赛
Math is a human siphon.
马斯简直就是根虹吸管
But lately it's been less ketchup-eating
但是最近 没有了吃番茄酱比赛
and more fighting,
却有了很多争吵
and I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
I don't want to fight with you.
我不想和你吵架
Yeah, and I don't either.
我也是
I want to go back.
我想回到从前
All this trying-to-be-a-dad stuff has gotten in the way.
这种为人父母的努力搅乱了我们的感情
I want to go back to being just friends.
我只想和你做回朋友
It, um...
但是
it doesn't work like that.
现实并不是这么简单
I can't just flip a switch and go back.
我不可能回到过去的状态
You could be my friend, it's fine,
你可以把我当成朋友 没问题
but I am never going to stop trying to be your dad.
但同时 我会继续努力做个好父亲
I'm, I'm sorry to bother you so late.
不好意思 那么晚来打扰你
I just... I don't know.
我只是
I need someone to talk to.
我想找个人聊聊
What's wrong?
怎么了
My own kid just broke up with me.
我自己的孩子刚刚离开我了
This is just the beginning.
这只是个开始
You think it happens overnight?
你以为一夜之间事情就能解决吗
People spend their entire lives
有的人用尽一生
learning to be parents
学习为人父母
and they still screw their kids up.
但他们仍然搞不定自己的孩子
I mean, look at me.
以我为例
I'm a therapist who still lives with my mom.
我是个治疗师 但我仍然和妈妈住在一起
Do you want to come inside?
想进去坐会吗
She and her box of wine are already in bed.
我妈刚喝完酒睡着了
I probably shouldn't.
我想还是不了
I mean, you and me,
你跟我...
it's probably not a good idea, given everything.
考虑到目前状况 可能真的不该这样
Baze, this doesn't have to be just a fling.
贝斯 我们之间并不一定得是一时放纵
Crazy idea, but
可能这想法很疯狂 但
maybe if you show Lux that it's more,
如果能让莱克丝知道 我们有心认真发展
she'll see it differently.
她可能就会有不同看法
You should be a therapist or something.
你肯定是治疗师之类的专业人士吧
You give really good advice.
你总能给我那么好的建议
Well, that'll be a hundred bucks.
那好吧 收你一百块钱咨♥询♥费
How about, um...
要不然
we go out tomorrow?
我们明天一起出去
Dinner, maybe.
我们可以去吃饭
I mean, you do, you like dinner, right?
我是说 你愿意跟我一起吃饭吧
What's not to like?
怎么会不愿意
It's gonna work out with Lux.
莱克丝的事会解决的
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
Come in!
请进
I was just thinking about you.
我刚才还在想你呢
Yeah, well, I mean, I was thinking
我是说 我脚太冰了
about your hot legs and my cold feet.
正想着有你热乎乎的腿捂一下就好了
Why is it so hard to keep a pair of socks together?
找一双两只都齐备的袜子 怎么就那么难
The missing one usually turns up.
通常不见的那一只会自己出现
Sometimes it just takes someone else to find it.
有时它只是希望有别的人能找到它
Here's the thing:
是这样的
I can't promise that this is gonna work
我不敢保证这会奏效
or that I won't get upset
也不保证我不会弄得自己手忙脚乱
and I won't take it out on you.
更没法保证不会拿你出气
I know I seem like I'm okay,
我知道也许我表面上看起来还好
but I'm more messed up inside than you realize.
但是我的内心比你想象的还要混乱
And the truth is,
事实就是
I don't forgive you.
我没有原谅你
I don't know when I'll ever be able to forgive you.
我也不知道我什么时候才能原谅你
Lux, you don't have to.
莱克丝 你不用这么做
You don't ever have to forgive me.
你从来就不需要原谅我
I'm never gonna be able to forgive me.
我也永远没法原谅我自己
I just want a chance to make it right with you.
我只希望有机会能够弥补你
Please tell me what I have to do to make it right.
求你告诉我 我该怎样做才对
Let me come home.
让我回家
I, uh, restocked the liquor
我 刚才又进了一些酒
and polished off the last of the peanuts.
还把剩下的那些花生都吃了
I was starving.
我刚才饿死了
I wasn't sure how to order more.
但不知道怎么补货
I could... I could show you if you want.
如果你想的话 我可以教你
Lux said something about your dad.
莱克丝有提到过一些关于你♥爸♥爸的事
He in the picture?
你有他的照片吗
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表