剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
I know how much breakups suck,
我知道分手有多么的痛苦
so I thought of something that might get your mind off things.
因此我想能不能做点什么 来缓解你的痛苦
Oh, okay, well, if it includes massive amounts of tequila,
如果是给我很多很多酒的话
I'm in.
我就来
I thought you might like to be a chaperone
我想也许你愿意作为舞伴出席
at the Winter Formal-- with me.
冬至舞会 当我的舞伴
I know you haven't spent much time with Lux.
我知道你和莱克丝在一起的时间并不多
This would be a chance not to miss a big milestone.
这是一个 让你不错过她人生重要时刻的机会
That would be amazing,
这是个很棒的主意
but, um, you know, I've already crashed one party of Lux's.
但你知道 我已经搞砸莱克丝的一个派对
So I don't really think that showing up at her Formal--
所以我不觉得 在舞会上露面
it's not going to win me any Brownie points.
会对我们俩的关系有什么好处
That's why you come as a chaperone.
所以你才要以女伴的身份出现
Say the school called and asked.
就说是学校来电邀请的
I'll tell Lux I begged you to help me.
我会告诉莱克丝是我求你帮我的
You were just doing a favor for a friend.
你只是给朋友帮个忙而已
I really want to see her in that dress.
我非常想看她穿那条裙子的样子
So? It's a date?
那么 说定了咯
Yeah. Yeah, let's do it. It's a date.
是啊 好的 一言为定
I missed you.
我很想你
I missed you, too.
我也很想你
Oh, my God. Someone's home!
天呐 有人回来了
You got to get out of here.
你得马上离开这儿
Uh, hurry. Just get out on the deck.
快点 从露台那儿走吧
Hurry!
快点
Never mind. Just hide!
算了 快躲起来
Hey, kiddo.
嘿 亲爱的
Abby? What-- what are you doing here?
艾比 怎么 你怎么过来了
Uh, yeah, I called Abby,
我打给艾比让她来的
because I wanted a woman's perspective.
因为我需要女士的意见
So you called Cate's sister?
所以你打给凯特的妹妹了
Wh-What about Cate?
那凯特怎么办
Okay, let's all sit and talk.
好了 让我们都坐下来谈谈吧
Sex.
性
I know.
我知道
If you can barely say it,
如果你难以启齿
you certainly shouldn't be having it.
你最好就不要去实践
Well...I didn't say it.
我可没说
You did.
是你说的
Here is the thing.
是这样的
Whether it's the awkward fumblings of your first lover
不论是初恋男友笨手笨脚的调情
or the full body assault of a traffic school instructor...
还是交规课老师的上下其手
I'm not sure what's happening.
我不知道你想说什么
You don't want to end up in a situation that you're not prepared for.
你不会想让那些没有准备好的事情发生的
I would just say put it off till college--
我想说 留到大学再践行吧
or-or later.
或者再迟点儿
Wait, is this a sex talk?
等等 你们在和我聊♥性♥行为吗
It's, it's more of an anti-sex talk.
应该说是在聊 反对性行为
There are many other ways
除了真正的性行为之外
to get the same feeling without actually having sex.
还有很多其他的方法 可以让你们有同样的感觉
Um, flexible showerheads,
比如 用有弹性的淋浴喷头
vibrating back massagers,
振动式的背部按♥摩♥器
the spin cycle of a front-load washing machine.
滚筒洗衣机的甩干系统
The thing to remember
记住一点
is that you're only a virgin once.
处♥女♥之身仅有一次
Right.
对吧
Okay, I got it. Can this be over now?
好 我明白了 现在可以结束了吗
A bad first experience
糟糕的第一次经历
could have negative consequences.
可能会留下不好的后果
Like diseases that-that make you go blind.
比如患上让你失明的疾病
I think what Baze is trying to say
我觉得贝斯想说的是
is that the most meaningful sex
最有意义的性♥交♥行为
happens between two people who have known each other
应该发生在互相了解的两个人之间
for a long time.
而且是相识已久的
Since high school, maybe.
可能高中就认识了
You know, people that have reconnected after years apart.
然后数年不见而又再次重逢
Wh-What I'm trying to say is that
我想说的是
it's best to do it with someone that you love,
你应该和你心爱的人做这件事
and you barely know Jones.
而你和琼斯还不熟
Oh, okay, okay, I got it.
好的好的 我明白了
And if I swear that I'm not having sex with Jones,
如果我发誓 我不会和琼斯发♥生♥关♥系♥
and I don't plan on having sex with Jones,
也不打算和他发♥生♥关♥系♥
can this just be over now?
我们的谈话可以结束了吗
Yes.
当然
Okay, awesome talk.
好的 很棒的谈话
Good chat, kiddo.
聊得很好 孩子
You lied to my face.
你当着我的面说谎
It's not like that.
不是那样的
Then what's it like?
那是怎样
Before I left,
早在我离开之前
you and Jones were riding around on my bike together.
你就和琼斯一起骑着我的机车 四处闲逛
Now you're talking about having sex with him?
现在竟然谈起 和他发♥生♥关♥系♥了
I'm not having sex with him.
我不会和他发♥生♥关♥系♥的
We're just going to the Winter Formal.
我们只是要一起去冬至舞会
It's nothing.
没什么的
So what, now you're dating a quarterback,
怎么 你现在开始和四分卫约会了
pretending to be what, the prom queen?
想装自己是什么 舞会皇后吗
I'm not pretending to be anything except normal, maybe.
我没在装 我只是想正常一点
I'm just trying to have a normal life for once.
我只是想尝试过一次正常的生活而已
And that's why you wanted me to come home?
这就是你想让我回来的原因吗
So you could rub your normal life in my face?
当着我的面 炫耀你正常的生活吗
No, you don't...
不是 你别这样
I didn't do anything wrong, Bug!
我没做错什么 布格
You weren't around.
你当时不在
You bailed.
你不告而别
I didn't even know if you were coming back.
我当时甚至都不知道你还会不会回来
It felt like hell when you left.
你离开的时候 我感觉天都要塌了
And now you show up
现在你出现了
and somehow make me feel even worse.
却让我感觉更糟糕了
I thought you said you wanted to change.
你刚才说你想改变自己
It doesn't feel that much different to me.
但我没感觉你有多大不同
You look...
你看起来
Here.
拿着
Oh, pink carnations.
粉色的康乃馨
That's hilarious.
那太滑稽了
You, um... want me to help you, you know,
你... 想让我帮你
put it on?
戴上吗
Sure.
当然
Look at that.
瞧瞧
If I take it off later,
我一会儿要是把它摘下来
it's only because it's itchy.
一定是因为戴着它太痒了
But, Math--
不过 马斯
it's beautiful. Thank you.
很漂亮 谢谢
Uh-uh. We don't allow dudes in her bedroom.
喂 她的卧室 男士止步哦
House rules.
家规
And even though I like you,
就算我挺喜欢你的
there's no exceptions, son.
也不能例外 孩子
Have a seat.
坐会儿吧
All right, here is the deal.
答应我件事
I was your age a few years ago.
几年前 我在你这个年纪时
Okay, maybe a few more than a few years,
好吧 也许不止几年吧
but I have been there and I have done that
但我也参加过这舞会 还乱来过
and I don't want you going there and doing that.
而且我不希望你重蹈我的覆辙
You read me?
你明白我的意思吗
I... really like Lux.
我 是真的喜欢莱克丝
And I'm going to treat her right.
我会好好对她
I'm not the kind of guy who would
我不是那种就想趁着舞会
just hook up with a girl at Winter Formal
跟女生乱来
and ditch her in the parking lot,
然后把她扔在停车场不管的那种人
you know?
你明白吗
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表