剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Does anyone have to pee?
有人想方便一下不
Then they became "Jefferson Starship".
然后他们改名叫"杰斐逊飞船"
You just went.
你刚去过
And then finally,
然后最终
finally, they became...
最终他们成为
Let me guess. "Starship"?
我猜猜 "飞船"
No, mini burgers.
不是 迷你汉堡
Could we just turn that noise down?
我们能不能把噪音调小声点
Oh, this is not noise.
这可不是噪音
This is art.
这是艺术
How about mini lobster rolls?
迷你龙虾卷怎么样
Oh, do you have those little wieners in the puff pastries?
你们有没有千层酥里面的那种小香肠
Did you see that possum?
你刚才看到小袋鼠没
That little sucker came outta of nowhere.
小东西一下子就窜出来了
You made me drop my phone.
你害我手♥机♥掉了
Oh, intersting. Sucks
真是的 哪去了
Did you just sniff me? What?
你刚才在闻我吗 什么
No!
没有啊
I heard you. You just sniffed me.
我听到了 你刚才在闻我身上的味道
No, I smelled, um, I smelled feet,
没 我闻到了 闻到了脚臭味
and I thought it was you.
我觉得是你
What? I don't smell like feet! You smell like feet!
什么 我没有脚臭 你倒是有
You just keep your distance, woman.
跟我保持距离 女人
You want me to keep my distance?
你让我离远点
Where you want me to go, the trunk?
你让我上哪去 去后备厢啊
I don't have a trunk.
我的车没有后备厢
Okay, okay, no one smells like feet,
好了 好了 没人有脚臭
no one's going in the trunk.
没人要坐后备厢
We're gonna find Cate's dad.
我们要去找凯特的爸爸
So let's just... let's focus on that.
所以我们 专注在件事上吧
Just focus on that.
想想这件事吧
Corn dogs!
炸香肠
Oh, no, we're on a schedule.
不行 我们还得赶路
We're not stopping.
我们一刻也不能停
Yes. We've taken a dozen pee breaks.
当然能停 为了方便都停了一路了
We can take two minutes to enjoy some local cuisine.
不在乎多停两分钟 享受路边风味
All right, one, two, three.
准备 一 二 三
Get in here!
照好了
Come on! Do one with... All right, come on, come on, come on...
来啊 一起照一张 快来 快来
Ready, ready, ready?
准备 准备 准备好没
Ready? One, two, cheese!
准备好没 一 二 茄子
Cheese.
茄子
Come on, Cate!
快点 凯特
Come on.
来啊
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Seriously, come on.
这回是真的 来啊
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Come on! Let's go!
快来 要出发了
Go!
出发
When you're behind the wheel,
当你开车的时候
you can't afford to let anything
不要让任何东西
distract you: cell phones, texting....
分散你的注意力 手♥机♥啊 短♥信♥啊
Can't you just go any faster?
你能快点不
I'm not getting any service.
我收不到信♥号♥♥
Pushy passengers. You gotta keep your eyes on the road.
遇到不耐烦的乘客 你甭理他 看路就好
Okay, I got it. When can I drive?
明白了 什么时候我能开会儿
Okay, you're clear.
说完了没
Just pass the chicken truck. Cate?
超过那辆运鸡的货车 凯特
I just have to call my florist before they close.
我得在花店关门前打个电♥话♥
Cate, relax.
凯特 放轻松点
You're on a road trip.
你现在在公路旅行呢
Can you put your phone away
你就能不能把手♥机♥放一边啊
and just, like, be in the moment?
享受这一刻
Now remember, driving is a privilege. It is not a right.
记住 驾驶是一种特权 并非人人享有
Just because my wedding isn't important to you
我的婚礼对你来说不重要
doesn't mean that it isn't important to me.
并不意味对我也不重要
Why haven't you RSVP'd?
怎么没收到你的邀请回复
What? You haven't?
什么 你还没回复
I have a scheduling conflict.
时间有点冲突
Please, your life is like summer camp.
拜托 你的人生和夏令营一样
I'm sure you can squeeze it in
我确定你能安排进去
between, I don't know, canoeing and not bathing.
比如去泛舟 不去洗澡
Yeah, no, I've got the bar. I can't just shut it down.
不是 我有个酒吧 我不能说关就关
Why? You shut it down for this road trip.
为什么不行 你都能为了自驾游歇业
I'd be uncomfortable. Does Ryan even want me there?
我会不自在 瑞安想让我去吗
Ryan is fine with you there. You guys.
瑞安同意你去 你们俩
What is this really about?
这有什么关系
Bus!
大巴车
You okay? You okay?
你们还好吗 没事吧
Okay, even though it appeared that I was distracted,
即使刚才那样 我的注意力分散了
I was still completely aware of my surroundings.
但我始终对周围的情况有意识
All right, so if you get into a minor accident,
好吧 如果你一不小心 出了小事故
what you want to do is exchange information.
你该做的是信息交换
And th... You go for a hoagie?
然后你 你去找三明治帮忙吗
What? No.
什么 不
That's the wrong card.
拿错了
Then you call your friendly State Farm dude.
然后打给保险公♥司♥
Then you go for a hoagie.
然后你再去吃三明治
All right, brother, what's the damages?
兄弟 撞得严重吗
Well, damage isn't so bad.
不算太糟
But your radiator's punctured. We can patch it up for you,
但是你的散热器撞破了 我们得帮你补上
but it'll take till tomorrow-- probably midday.
但是得明天才能修好 可能明天中午吧
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
We're supposed to be in Tahoe tonight.
我们今天晚上要到达太浩市
Yeah. That's not gonna happen.
那是不可能的了
You know what?
既然这样
It's fine.
那好
I will find us a hotel.
我去找家旅馆
A warm bath,
洗个热水澡
and a break here from Toonces would be great.
最好是离这位蹩脚司机远远的
Yeah, good luck finding a room.
能找到房♥间算你走运
Placer County Toddler Pageant's in town.
镇上正在举♥行♥ 普莱瑟童装展
Most places are booked up.
大部分房♥间都被预定了
Hey, you know what?
对了
This bed and breakfast--
还有这家家庭旅馆
I dropped a customer off there earlier.
我刚把一个客人送到那儿
They may have one room left.
他们也许还剩一间房♥
Well, they better have more than one.
最好是不止一间
I mean, we can't all stay in one bedroom.
我们不能睡一间房♥
Well, beats sleeping in your truck.
年轻人可以睡车上
All right, Lux is a kicker. Scoot over.
莱克丝踢我 挪过去点
What? What?
什么
She kicks.
她睡觉踢人
Uh... why don't--
我还是
why don't I sleep on the floor?
我还是睡地板吧
No, don't be ridiculous.
你开什么玩笑
It's freezing.
睡地板冻死你
No. See?
瞧
A pillow wall.
枕头墙
You won't even notice I'm here.
你根本感觉不到我睡在旁边
I had fun today.
我今天很高兴
I mean, besides the near-death experience with the chicken truck.
除了差点丧命于 那辆满载母鸡的货车
Us spending time as a family.
我们一家人在一起
It's been nice.
感觉很好
I have a confession to make.
我想坦白一件事
You know, part of the reason i'm so gung ho about finding my dad.
我之所以一心想找到我爸爸 有一部分原因是
I see the relationship you have with Lux.
我看到你和莱克丝之间的父女情深
I want that.
我也盼望如此
I mean, she wanted you to come on this trip so badly.
她是那么希望 你能和我们一同旅行
And I know that you've been wanting her
而你是如此希望她
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表