剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
to see you differently.
改变对你的看法
I kinda do, too.
我也一样
See you differently.
发现你变了
Oh, my God! What happened?
天哪 怎么回事
Uh... Where is the pillow wall?
枕头墙去哪了
It was made of pillows.
那毕竟是用枕头堆的
probably moved.
多半散了
Um, this is not go. The sharing of the bed,
睡一张床 是行不通的
the face in my armpit.
枕在我的胳肢窝上
It's weird.
太奇怪了
So, you and Lux should go see your dad.
你和莱克丝去找你♥爸♥爸
And I'm gonna-- I'm gonna take a bus home.
我就 我坐公车回家
No, no, no, no!
不不不
You-You can't go anywhere.
你哪儿也不准去
We're...
我们
we're a family.
我们是一家人
We're gonna be miserable together as a family.
我们今后没有这样的机会了
This is definitely it.
肯定是这里了
I don't know, maybe this wasn't a great idea.
我不知道 也许这不是个好主意
You know, Ryan was right.
瑞安说的对
I shouldn't have just shown up like this.
我不能就这样突然出现
You don't have to do this if you don't want to.
你要是不想这么做 不必强迫自己
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Hello?
你好
Catie.
凯特
So, how-how are you?
你 你好吗
Good. AreAre you okay?
很好 没事吧
Yeah-yeah, I'm good, I'm good.
我很好 我很好
How's-how's your sister?
你妹妹怎么样
Abby's great. Yep. Yeah?
艾比很好 是吗
Yeah, um, I mean, a lot's happened.
发生了许多事
You know, since I've seen you last.
自从上一次见你之后
I don't really know where to start.
我真不知从何说起
Well, uh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Why don't we sit?
我们先坐下来
Um, yeah, you know, I quit piano.
我不弹钢琴了
You did? Yeah, in the third grade.
是吗 是的 三年级的时候
Take the couch...
坐沙发
Sit down. And, um,
请坐
I had these-- I had braces.
我戴过牙箍
It was kind of like a whole, like-- kind of contraption.
它简直 简直功效显著
Cate, why don't you, uh, skip to the big stuff
凯特 直接切入主题
Right.
好的
I was high school valedictorian.
我是毕业典礼上的学生代表
Terrific. Mm-hmm.
不错啊
And when I was 16
我16岁的时候
I had a kid.
生了个孩子
Your grandkid.
你的外孙女
Lux.
莱克丝
With Baze. It's kind of a long story,
和贝斯生的 这说来话长
but I gave her up.
但是我当时抛弃了她
And, uh, this year, she-she came back and she found us.
今年她回来找到了我们
Isn't that something?
这真是件好事
Oh, and I'm getting married.
我就要结婚了
That's... that is terrific.
这太棒了
You know, Cate is a radio host.
凯特是个电台主持人
It's true. It's, uh-- the show, it's a big deal.
是的 她的节目很了不起
And she's huge. She's like a celebrity in Portland.
她很红 她就像是波特兰的名人
You know, she, uh--
知道吗
she always was an overachiever.
她一直都优异过人
Even when she was little.
从小就是
Really?
真的吗
I told her mom that, uh, you know, one day--
我曾经跟她妈妈说过
one day Catie was gonna take over the town.
有一天凯特会成为镇上的大人物
Sounds like you did.
听起来你已经做到了
Speaking of mom,
说起妈妈
she's, um...
我来这里
she's kind of why I came.
多少是因为她
I found the birthday cards that you sent.
我找到你寄给我的生日贺卡
She never gave 'em to me.
她一直没有给我
And I always thought that
我一直以为
you didn't want to be in touch with us,
是你不想和我们联♥系♥
but, you know, now I know that you did.
但是现在 我知道你并非如此
Well, I-I-I didn't know
我并不知道
that she didn't give you the cards.
她没给你看那些生日卡片
I know. I-I know. And-and, I mean,
我知道 我才明白
it changes everything.
原来你还是在乎我的
there's just so much to talk about, you know--
我有太多事要和你说
like all these years that we've missed.
关于这些年我们错过的一切
Would you like to have dinner tonight?
你今晚愿意和我们一起共进晚餐吗
I mean, if you're free. If... Sure.
如果你有空的话... 当然
But why-why don't we fix something here?
但是 不如在这儿聊吧
Um, you-you and-and...
你和...
Lux. Lux.
莱克丝 莱克丝
Lux Oh... Yeah.
莱克丝 对
You and Lux could do a grocery run
你和莱克丝可以去买♥♥菜
and that way I could have a chance to get
这样一来 我就能和你的
to know your fiance? And we could have...
未婚夫好好聊聊了 我们可以...
Whoa, no, no. Baze, no.
未婚夫 贝斯 不是他
Uh, no.
不是他
I will explain everything when the girls go shopping.
趁她们去买♥♥菜时 我再向你说明一切
Oh, great.
很好
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Good.
不错
You know, uh, did you see the grocery store coming in?
你们在来的路上有没有看到杂货店
Yeah. It's kind of on the way.
看到了 就在那个方向
Okay, we'll see you. Okay. Byebye
好的 那我们待会儿见 好 回见
I know, huh?
我明白这种感觉
It's something when they just show up
她们突然出现在你家门口
on your doorstep like that.
你多少会惊诧不已
It kind of, uh... it's kind of nutty, right?
这样做 确实有些欠考虑 对吧
So, do you have any other kids besides Cate and Abby?
除了凯特和艾比 你还有没有别的孩子
No, two is plenty.
没有 两个已经够多了
I know how I felt when Lux showed up.
我还记得当初莱克丝的出现 带给我的震撼
I mean, it's like I missed so much.
就像我无意中错过了许多
Her whole childhood.
她的童年
They're a lot of work when they're little.
他们小的时候 操心的事可多了
More than people tell you.
别人无法想象
That's lucky for you
那你运气真好
Cate's kind of past the diaper stage. Right?
凯特已经长大成人了 是吧
Can I pour you one?
帮你倒一杯
Yeah.
好的
Here you go.
给你
Great.
谢谢
To second chances.
敬失而复得的机会
This is delicious.
这太好吃了
Macaroni and cheese is kind of hard to screw up.
做不好通心粉 才需要本事呢
You'd be surprised.
那你一定会大吃一惊的
Fine, I'm not much of a cook.
好吧 我不是很会烧饭
I get it from Mom.
这方面遗传了妈妈
You always wanna have one or two dishes up your sleeve.
可你总要有一两样拿手菜
Best way to a man's heart through his stomach, right?
要抓住男人的心 最好先拴住他的胃
Oh, it's no wonder you left.
怪不得你要离开
So, um, this Ryan, right?
是叫瑞安对吧
Ryan. It's the guy you're marrying, right?
瑞安 要和你结婚的那个人
Ryan. Sounds like a great guy.
瑞安 听上去像是个不错的人啊
He is, he's really, he's really great.
是啊 他真的非常好
Yeah, wish you could meet him.
是啊 真希望你能见见他
You could, you know, meet him.
其实你可以 见见他
I mean, I know this is gonna sound like a really crazy idea,
我知道这听起来很荒唐
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表