剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Lux!
莱克丝
Did that guy have a spider web on his neck?
那家伙脖子上是不是有个蛛网纹身
I didn't think this through.
我想不明白
Yeah, maybe we shouldn't have given her the attic.
也许我们不应该让她住阁楼
Cate?
凯特
You here?
你在吗
Neither was forgetting to lock the front door.
也不应该忘记锁上前门
Ryan.
瑞安
This isn't the way it's supposed to be.
事情不应该是这样的
Cate just telling you what to do and you doing it?
凯特叫你做什么你就做什么
'Cause why?
为什么
You've been on your own your whole life.
你一直都是独♥立♥自主的
You've grown up, you've taken care of yourself.
你长大了 能照顾好自己
I mean, I know you always wondered who they were,
你以前总是好奇你的父母是谁
and now you know.
现在你知道了
Maybe that's all it's supposed to be.
也许就应该到此为止了
So Natasha called me;
娜塔莎给我打了个电♥话♥
she brought up Mexico again.
她又提出想去墨西哥
Natasha and Mexico.
娜塔莎还有墨西哥
She loves the idea--
她喜欢这个主意
the four of us on a beach sipping Pina Coladas.
我们四个在沙滩上 小口喝着椰林飘香鸡尾酒
She's never even had a Pina Coladas,
她从来都没喝过椰林飘香鸡尾酒
and the only Spanish word she knows is "Nachos."
她唯一知道的西班牙语单词是"玉米片"
Okay, fine, so it doesn't have to be Mexico.
好吧 不一定非要去墨西哥
L.A., Vegas, Seattle.
洛杉矶 拉斯维加斯 西雅图
We go somewhere where no one'll
我们去一个在你们18岁之前
find you guys till you're 18.
没人能找得到你们的地方
You and Gavin would really leave Portland for us?
你和加文真的会为我们离开波特兰吗
If it meant no more foster care,
如果说这意味着可以摆脱寄养机构
no more group homes, social services, yeah.
团体家庭还有社会服务 那么是的
Where's the three grand you saved,
你攒下的三千块钱在哪
the money to get emancipated?
为了独♥立♥攒的那些钱
My life savings?
我的救命钱
Well, I have it, but...
有是有 但是...
it's not enough for the four of us to live on.
这可养活不了我们四个人
Yeah, but Gavin-- he's got some cash.
是啊 不过加文也有些钱
I got leads on some quick money.
我可能也会搞到一笔钱
Seriously, all we need is the cash to get there.
其实我们需要的不过是离开这里的路费
We'll pawn stuff if we have to.
如果需要的话我们也可以当点东西
Stuff like what?
什么东西
There's tons of junk in this house no one would miss,
这屋子里有好多没人会留意的东西
stuff like this.
比如说这个
No, that's from Baze.
不行 这是贝斯给我的
That actually, like, means something to me.
实际上 对我来说也很有意义
Okay, so something else.
好吧 那就拿别的东西
Let's just do what it takes so we can be together, okay?
总要做点什么 让我们能在一起 好吗
Or... we can just be together now.
或者说 我们现在就可以在一起
Would you hear me out for two seconds?
你能不能花两秒钟听我把话说完
Why, why? So you can talk me into going to dinner
为什么 这样你就可以说服我
at your parents' house tonight?
今晚跟你父母共进晚餐了吗
You know, and I'm gonna set myself up
我根本就不想再去接受
to be, you know, ripped apart and criticized
像你父母那样自以为比谁都优秀
by a couple of judgmental,elitist snobs
其实只是吹毛求疵势力眼的
like your parents, who think they're better than everyone else.
所谓精英人士的诋毁和批评
So w-wait, you've met them?
等等 你见过他们
No, but I know their type.
没有 不过我知道他们是哪种人
You are their type.
你和他们是一样的人
You just described you.
你刚刚描述的就是你自己
Ryan, how do you, how do you date her without killing her?
瑞安你是怎样忍♥受跟她在一起的
Is something burning?
是不是有东西烤焦了
Oh, my God.
天啊
God.
天啊
You see?
你看
It's a sign.
这就是预兆
Does "No means no" Mean anything to you?
没门就是没门 你听不懂吗
Look, Cate, my dad is pissed,
凯特 我爸爸气坏了
and if I don't show up tonight,
如果我今天晚上不出现的话
he is going to take back the bar.
他就会收回酒吧
I didn't make rent, he found out about Lux--
我没钱交房♥租 而且他发现了莱克丝的存在
hey,thanks for that-- and he thinks that we
都是拜你所赐 他觉得我们
can't handle a kid.
无法抚养孩子
We?
我们
How did we become a "We"?
怎么变成"我们"了
And since when do your parents, who know nothing about me,
你♥爸♥妈根本不认识我
have an opinion on whether or not I can handle a kid?
他们怎么知道我能不能做个好妈妈
Cate, I think you should go.
凯特 我觉得你应该去
No, I mean, Lux deserves to know her grandparents,
不 不管莱克丝愿不愿意
whether she wants to or not.
她应该去见见她的祖父母
Thank you.
谢谢
The voice of reason.
这话说的对
And I'm sure Baze's parents want to meet you, too,
而且贝斯的父母肯定也想见见你
now that they know what you've gone through
而且他们已经知道了自己的儿子
with absolutely no help from their son.
从未帮助过你 而你又经受了些什么
Thanks. Besides, if you stick around here,
谢谢你 另外如果你一直杵在这里
you're just going to be worrying about what's going on
你肯定会担心那里会发生什么
in the, uh... attic.
我指 阁楼
wait, what is going on up in the attic?
等一下 阁楼怎么了
Lux, we're leaving!
莱克丝 我们该走了
We're going to Baze's, after all!
我们要去贝斯家 我们决定了
Lux?
莱克丝
Can I bring Bug?
能不能带上布格
No!
不行
So, is this being a good parent?
这就是好的父母应该做的吗
What, ripping you out of the clutches
什么 把你从满身纹身的
of some tattooed freak?
怪物手上救出来
I don't know, is it? Yes, it is.
我没说错吧 是的
Making me do things that I don't want to do
你们让我做我不愿意做的事
with people that I don't even want to meet
去见我不想见的人
without the one person who could have made it better.
还把我的心上人给赶走
Okay, the point is to make a good impression, and...
好吧 我们是想留下一个好印象
bringing Bug, it would have just been an...
但是如果带着布格 那就可能
an impression.
事与愿违
And what is wearing a prom dress?
那你为什么穿礼服
What?
什么
I'm sor-- wait, what, is this too much?
什么 等等 我太过了吗
No. Is it?
不 真的吗
No. Oh, my gosh.
不 我的天啊
You must be Lux.
你应该是莱克丝
Oh, you're gorgeous.
你长得真美
Oh, my God, just look at you.
我的上帝 看看你
Oh, God, I can't believe
天呐 你和奈特
how much you look like Nate,
简直是从一个模子里刻出来的
and you have my hair.
而且你遗传了我的发色
Um, Mom, this is Cate.
妈妈 这是凯特
Nice to meet you. Hi, and you.
很高兴见到您 你好 我也是
Oh, good, here they are.
太好了 他们来了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, sorry, Costco was a zoo, but we got the wine!
抱歉 超♥市♥人太多了 但是我们买♥♥了酒
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Who are those people?
她们是谁
My family.
我的家人
Oh, it's like looking in the mirror.
看着她就像在照镜子
Hi. Hi, I'm Ellen.
你好 我是艾伦
How you doing?
你好吗
Oh, you must be, um...
你肯定是
Hi, I'm Laverne.
你们好 我是拉薇妮
Hi, Laverne. Well, come on in.
你好拉薇妮 请进
Come on, I want to show you around, sweetie.
来吧 让我带你到处转转 亲爱的
Okay, okay, so, um, what are you two doing here?
好吧 你们俩怎么会出现在这里
Uh, Baze's mom invited us,
贝斯的母亲邀请了我们
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表