剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Um, I have stuff for Lux- homework.
我有东西给莱克丝 作业
I thought she might want it.
我想她也许想要
Math could have done that.
马斯就可以送的
I, uh, I volunteered.
我 我自愿来的
You're checking up on her.
你是来关心她的
I saw how that Bug guy was to her.
我见过那个布格是怎么对她的
I just thought she could use a friend.
我想她可能需要朋友
So, uh... y-you consider
所以 你觉得
yourself a friend... of Lux's?
你是莱克丝的朋友
Yeah.
是啊
I don't know if Lux told you
我不知道莱克丝有没有告诉你
about the bike thing and Bug...
机车那事 还有布格
Bug- Bug's out of the picture.
布格已经出局了
Exterminated, so to speak.
可以说是 消失了
But not dead.
当然没死
He just took off.
只是离开了
So we should be seeing a decline of auto theft soon.
所以我们不久会看到汽车盗窃案的减少
And Lux, is she okay?
那莱克丝呢 她没事吧
If "Okay" Means "Moody and antisocial,"yeah, she's okay
如果"没事"是指"又宅又易怒" 那她很好
You know...
你知道吗
...you could do me a favor.
你倒是可以帮我个小忙
And seeing that you clearly want an excuse to see Lux,
鉴于你明显想找个借口见见莱克丝
maybe it's not that much of a favor to ask after all.
也许这根本算不上帮忙
Now, I know a great mechanic
我认识个很不错的机修师
who can check out your wheels,
可以检修你的车
no cost to you.
不花你一毛钱
All you have to do is say yes.
你只要答应就行
What's the question?
什么要求
You're asking me out?
你想约我出去
Like, on a date?
算约会吗
Why?
为什么
What do you mean why?
什么叫为什么
'Cause I want to go out with you.
就因为我想和你出去啊
What do you have in mind?
你预备约会时做什么
I stand in the cheering section at one of your games?
我站在啦啦队里看你比赛
We share a milkshake at the Dairy Hut?
还是去Dairy Hut[餐厅]分一杯奶昔喝
Don't hate on milkshakes.
不要怪罪奶昔啊
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
You're... you're Abercrombie.
你是 你是橄榄球星
I'm the Foster Freak Bong Girl.
而且我是寄养怪胎 烟枪女
There's an inherent compatibility issue.
我们俩简直是天上地下
Really?
不见得吧
I thought it was the classic story.
我怎么觉得是经典的爱情故事
Boy meets Bong Girl.
男孩邂逅了烟枪女
Boy tries to kiss Bong Girl.
男孩想吻烟枪女
Boy awkwardly asks out Bong Girl...
男孩笨拙地 约烟枪女出去
How about this: You and me, tomorrow.
这样如何 你和我 明天见
No cheering section,
没有啦啦队
no milkshakes.
没有奶昔
I think I know something you'll love.
我想我知道你喜欢什么
How do you know what I love?
你怎么知道我喜欢什么
I have my ways.
我自有办法
But you won't find out unless you say yes.
不过你不答应的话 就不会知道了
I love my job, I do,
我爱我的工作 真的
especially since Lux is gone, Ryan dumped me,
尤其莱克丝离我而去 瑞安又把我甩了
and my job is all I have left in the world.
在这个世界上 我只剩工作跟我相依为命了
That's the spirit.
要的就是这股干劲
But you can't realistically expect Ryan and I
不过你不会当真指望我和瑞安
to keep pretending to be engaged and in love,
继续假装还订着婚 相亲相爱吧
when our entire relationship
更何况此时此刻我们
has fallen apart.
已经彻底吹了
What I can't do is keep changing the show
调整节目 来跟上你最新的危机
to match your latest crisis.
我做不到
I'm not even a producer anymore- I'm a janitor.
我现在连制♥作♥人都不是了 我只是个监制
I mopped up the Lux thing,
我把莱克丝的事摆平了
the engagement thing, the Baze thing-
还有订婚的事 贝斯的事
with corporate and our audience-
在公♥司♥和观众的大力支持之下
and now everyone loves Cate and Ryan,
现在大家都爱凯特和瑞安
the happy couple,
幸福的小两口
so until further notice, that's who you are, okay?
所以另行通知之前 你们维持原状 好吧
Right.
好吧
I made my bed, now I have to lie about it.
我这是自作孽不可活
Awesome.
非常好
I know that it's tough,
我知道这很难熬
but, hey, maybe you guys will work things out.
不过 也许你们可以把问题解决呢
Or hey, maybe we won't.
也许 我们不能呢
You know, as long as Ryan is baring his teeth at me,
只要瑞安继续对我咬牙切齿
it's not like I'm gonna say,
我也不可能说
"Hey, here, here, here's my heart.
这是我的心 在这儿 在这儿
Why don't you chew it up again?"
快来再折磨我一遍
You know, between him calling off the engagement,
要知道 他取消婚约的时候
and Lux leaving me for Baze...
莱克丝离开我跑到了贝斯那里
None of that.
统统忘掉
I need you to buck up and keep it together, okay?
我要你打起精神 继续坚持 明白吗
Breaking down is not an option.
你可不能被打垮
I know. I won't.
我知道 我不会的
I just need the weekend off,
我需要的只是周末休息一下
so I don't have to think about Ryan
这样我就不用去想瑞安
and engagements and weddings.
订婚和婚礼了
That's funny.
真有趣
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑的对吧
Do you know what tomorrow is?
忘了明天是什么日子了吗
Saturday.
周六
Okay, I'm going to try again.
好吧 我换个问法
Do you remember, after we announced your engagement,
你还记得在我们宣布你们订婚后
you and Ryan agreed to be the celeb hosts
你和瑞安答应去做婚礼展示会的
at the bridal expo?
嘉宾主持人来着
Wait, you didn't cancel that?!
等等 你没有取消那个
No, I didn't cancel that.
不 我没有
I can't just cancel it, Cate.
我不能就那么取消掉 凯特
There is a lot- a lot- of money involved,
这个活动的投入可不低
and we're using the expo to
我们要通过这个展示会
launch the new marketing campaign.
开启新的市场宣传活动
What new marketing campaign?
什么新的宣传活动
Remember, you said it yourself,
还记得吗 这可是你自己提的点子
you love your job.
你爱你的工作
Who knew Hell was a bridal expo?
鬼才知道婚礼展示会是什么东西
I kind of did.
我了解一点
And I don't want to add any unnecessary pressure
我不想给你施加无谓的压力
'cause I know you're on the verge of going postal, but...
因为我知道你已经忍♥到快发飙了 但是...
Oh, ballroom dancing, bridal photo shoot,
交际舞 婚纱照
"Nearlywed" Game?
新婚游戏
What, no practicing for the wedding night
干嘛不索性闹新房♥好了
to dial this day up to completely insufferable?
让今天变得彻底忍♥无可忍♥
Okay, let's think more bubbly bride,
好了 我们要走幸福新娘路线
less unbridled bitch?
少点儿悍妇的味道
It's fine, it's fine. I can do it.
没事 没事 我能做到
It's only eight hours.
只是8个小时而已
How hard can it be?
能困难到哪里去
Hey, they're asking for the happy couple on stage.
他们请幸福伉俪上舞台
That's us.
那是我们
You can do this.
你能做到的
Remember- bubbly.
记着 先喝杯香槟定定神
Jones, my man.
琼斯 老弟你来啦
Hey, how's the car?
车怎么样
Running great. Yeah?
还不错
You really didn't have to do that, man.
你不用这么做的 老兄
Hey, just helping a brother out.
只是帮朋友个小忙而已
Okay, now, do you have everything you need?
好了 需要的东西你都有吗
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表