剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Never.
永远不会
Yo, man, can we get out of here or what?
伙计 我们能离开这吗
Sorry, kid.
不好意思 孩子
Unless a guardian or relative shows up,
除非你们的监护人或亲戚来了
you're stuck.
不然你们只能呆在这
There's still one person I haven't tried yet.
还有一个人我没打过电♥话♥
Seriously, what was that move
说真的 刚才你把我压向发动机罩
when you pinned me to the hood Cause I did not see you coming.
那是什么动作 我都没看见你过来
That's a little Krav Maga.I spar on the weekends
那是马加术 我周末练的
Keeps me sharp
保持我敏捷的速度
It's working, man. Thanks.
那绝对有用 谢谢
I'll catch ya later, bro.
兄弟 晚点和你聊
When can I get another phone call?
什么时候能再打个电♥话♥
What?
怎么了
I don't get it.
我不明白
People, they love you,
人们都喜欢你
You have this weird magnetism thing.
你好像能吸引住你身边的人
Ever since high school.
从高中开始就这样
It's no wonder that Lux likes you better.
怪不得莱克斯更喜欢你
Come on.
算了吧
She thinks of me like I am her screw-up older brother.
她觉得我就是个搞不清状况的大哥哥
At least she respects you.
至少她很尊重你
She doesn't want anything to do with me.
她不想和我有任何关系
You should have seen her face when I walked into her party.
你应该看看她发现我在排队
Cate, put yourself in her shoes.
凯特 替她想想
How would you feel if your mom crashed one of your parties in high school?
要是你妈妈毁了你的高中派对你会怎么想
Okay, I never had a party in high school, so...
我高中的时候没办过派对
You think Lux thinks me as
你觉得莱克丝当我是她的
a mom?
妈妈
You are a natural mom.
你天生就是个好妈妈
Me, I mean...
我
I tried to be her friend.
我只是想当她的朋友
I get punked, and then I yell at her like a jackhole.
弄得一团糟 还像个混♥蛋♥一样对她大嚷大叫
Lux deserved it.
莱克丝应当接受这样的教训
Except maybe the part where you called her stupid.
除了被你叫做蠢蛋
Stupid.
蠢蛋
It's my dad's nickname for me for the last...
我爸这样叫我
17 years.
已经17年了
There's one thing.
有一件事
not being as good a businessman as my dad,
哪怕不能成为像老爸那样成功的商人
but I thought that if I ever had a kid...
但当我有孩子的时候
Maybe that's why I just like being Lux's friend.
这就是为什么我想成为莱克丝的朋友
Because I'm afraid...
因为我害怕
That if I...that if I'm a dad... I'll be him
害怕成为一个像我爸爸那样的父亲
You don't have to be your dad,
你不必成为你♥爸♥爸
You just have to be a dad.
你只需要成为一名 父亲
I mean, the bond that you have with Lux already?
你和莱克丝已经有了心灵感应
Most people would kill for that.
这是很多人梦寐以求的
I mean...
我是说
I would.
至少我是这样的
You know, maybe your dad's
你知道吗 也许你父亲
kind of like me. Stuck in this position he can't get out of.
和我有点像 像是被自我困住
Stuck being a bad cop.
成了个糟糕的监督员
just wishing... Somebody is moron.
希望 希望那个人是白♥痴♥
wishing that he could get a second chance.
希望能再给他次机会
Yo, Baze.
嘿 贝斯
Um, Ms. Cassidy, Mr. Bazile.
卡希蒂女士 贝斯勒先生
A gentleman just posted bail for you.
有位先生愿意保释你们
Thank god, it's Ryan.
谢天谢地 肯定是瑞安
Thanks, gramps.
谢谢你 爷爷
Dad, I just...
爸爸 我只是
I wanna say I am sorry.
我只是想说 抱歉
For what?
为何
Me having to bail you out of jail in the middle of the night?
半夜把你从监狱里捞出来
For endangering my granddaughter?
让你至我的孙女于危险之中
For letting me pay for your college education
还是供你上大学
only to have you squander your potential?
让你肆意挥霍你的青春
Yeah.
对
That.
没错
Go talk to him.
去和他谈谈
Dad, listen.
爸爸 听我说
I know this parent thing.
我知道为人父母的难处
It's a lot harder than I thought.
确实比我原来设想的难
And it got me thinking, how you and I are?
而且这让我想到咱俩之间的关系
That can't be how you wanted all this to go.
我不可能总是以你的意愿发展
What I am trying to...
我想说的是
I mean... how about a reset.
不如让我们重新开始
Do you wanna come in, for a beer?
想想进来喝一杯吗
It's getting late. I got to get back home.
天太晚了 我得回家了
hey, how'd it go.
谈得怎么样
He couldn't get away fast enough.
他迫不及待地离开我
At least you tried.
至少你试过了
What...What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Oh, I got Lux's messeges.
我收到莱克丝的消息
Alice even called.
爱丽丝也打过电♥话♥给我了
She didn't know what happened to you.
她还不知道你发生什么事
Oh, my god. She's gonna kill me.
我的天哪 她会杀了我的
You weren't picking up. I called the station.
你不接电♥话♥ 我打到台里去了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't believe that you came all the way down here.
我真不敢相信 你竟一路找到这里来了
Glad I did.
还好我找到了
We should probably take Lux back home.
或许我们该带莱克丝回家了
Yeah.
是的
Oh...um...I'll meet you outside.
你在外面等我一下吧
I'm not so sure what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
I can't, neither.
我也是
If the cops come here, I'll lose the bar.
如果警♥察♥来了 我将失去这个酒吧
If the state finds out,
如果州政♥府♥知道了
I'll lose you.
我失去的将是你
I shouldn't have stolen your keg.
我不应该偷你的酒桶
I shouldn't have yelled.
我不应该对你大吼
I don't wanna be...
我不想成为
..that guy.
那个人
You are not, Baze.
贝斯 你不是他
You are not your dad.
你不是你的父亲
He's not...
其实他并不是
..all bad, though.
那么不好
Maybe he's just one of those old school dads
可能他就像以前学校里的那些父亲一样
who can only show love by hitting you on the head.
只会用打你头的方式来表达他的爱
Yeah, or he just likes hitting me on the head.
或者他只是喜欢打我的头
When I told him that you are in jail,
当我告诉他你被关到警局的时候
The first thing he asked is that if you were all right.
他问我的第一件事就是 你是否没事
He loves you.
他爱你
Just...
只是
..shows it different.
方式不同
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
You pretending to sleep so we don't have to talk?
你假装睡着了 就不用和我说话了是吗
Maybe.
也许
Okay, well, don't worry.
好了 别担心
I'll try to not get too maternal on you.
我会尽量不用母亲的身份和你说话
I arranged for Bug's bail.
我替布格保释了
He's gonna have his court appearance on Monday.
他将在周一出庭
Cate.
凯特
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm sorry about the everything.
我对我所做的一切感到抱歉
I don't know what I was thinking.
我不知道自己当时在想什么
At least you weren't playing beer pong
起码你没和比你年龄小一半的人
with people half your age.
一起玩乒乓啤酒赛
Better than playing the real-life version
总比玩真人版的
of Grand Theft Auto.
《侠盗猎车手》要好
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表