剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
Previously on Life Unexpected:
《缘来一家人》前情提要
I'm looking for Nathaniel Bazile.
我找奈特尼尔·贝斯勒
Yeh!That's me.
我就是
I'm your daughter.
我是你女儿
You and someone had a kid.
你和某人生了个孩子
You gave up that kid
你们不要她了
I am that kid.
我就是那个孩子
And now I'm applying for emancipation.
现在我在申请自立
Cate cassidy, that's your mom.
凯特·卡希蒂是你的母亲
Cate Cassidy was pregnant in high school?
凯特·卡希蒂高中的时候怀过孕
Yes.
是的
I am cate cassidy.
我是凯特·卡希蒂
Ryan and I have been up since 5:00.
瑞安和我早上5点起床
And as usual, arguing since 6:00.
和往常一样 6点钟开始拌嘴
What are you doing? Will you marry me?
你这是干嘛 你愿意嫁给我妈
I see you turn 16 tomorrow.
我知道你明天就16岁了
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Uh, they're, um, my birth parents.
他们是我的亲生父母
I am not granting you emancipation.
我不批准你自立
I'm releasing you back
我判他们共同履行
into their temporary joint custody.
对你的临时监护权
You never even told me I've got a kid out there!
你从没告诉过我 我有个孩子
Why would I?!
我♥干♥嘛要说
You wouldn't even admit that she existed.
你甚至不会承认她的存在
What if there is a part of me that is in love with you, too?
如果我内心深处也是爱你的怎么办
I'm not in love with you.
我并不爱你
Baze is never gonna be the guy that you want him to be.
贝斯永远不会是你想要的那个男人
And what you have with ryan is real.
你的瑞安之间的感情才是真实的
And now by the powers vested in me,
现在 我以神赋予我的权力
I pronounce you husband and wife.
宣布你们结为夫妇
**Pilot : Great news, folks.*
*各位乘客 好消息
**We'll be touching down 20 minutes ahead of schedule.*
*我们将提前20分钟着陆
Take it in! Take it in!
控好球 控好球
Come on. Take it out.
加油 射篮
**Flight attendants, prepare for landing.*
*乘务员 请做好着陆准备
**And for those of you who are from portland, welcome home.*
*来自波特兰的乘客 欢迎回家
Nate... Nate...
奈特 奈特
You okay?
你还好吗
We're home!
我们回家啦
The slot, the slot machine.
老虎机啊老虎机
Thank you, sir.
谢谢这位先生
Home! Thank you.
回家啦 谢谢你
Not big winners. A lot of cheese.
不算是大赢家 赢了好多奶酪
Hi, we made it home!
大家好 我们回家了
Pick her up or something, like...
把她抱起来 就像...
Mr. and Mrs. Cassidy!
卡希蒂夫妇
Hello, hello.
你们好 你们好
Love you!
爱你们
Nice shot.
好球
So what is this, a pity game, huh?
这算什么 你在怜悯我吗
No, I just... I'm, uh...
不是 我只是 只有
They get back today from their honeymoon.
他们今天度蜜月回来
Have you talked to her? To Cate? No.
你和她谈过吗 和凯特 没有
No.
没有
And radio silence from Lux, too, which I don't... You know?
莱克丝也没有音讯 所以我不知道...
I mean, how sad is it that
我是说 我甚至都没
I can't even interrupt a wedding right?
打扰到这场婚礼 真是可悲
I mean, who bursts in after the "I do's"?
哪个傻子会在说完"我愿意"后才闯进去
I just...
我只是
I want to talk to her... To Cate.
我想跟她聊聊 跟凯特
What could you say that would make any difference?
就算你聊了 又能改变什么呢
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 不知道
All right!
好啦
Take it up! Take it up!
投篮 投篮
Okay, what are the odds that no two gifts here are the same?
不送跟别人相同的礼物 有什么窍门吗
Whatever we need the least,
反正什么是我们最不需要的
I'm sure we'll get two of.
就一定会有双份
Bread machines,
像是面包机
margaritavilles.
玛格丽塔机[冰饮制♥作♥机]
Well, everyone knows that you need two margaritavilles.
大家都知道你需要两个玛格丽塔机
Bye! I'll see you later.
走了 一会儿见
Wait a second. Where are you going? We just got home.
等下 你去哪 我们才回家
We're about to make margaritas... And bread.
我们要做点玛格丽塔酒 和面包
Well, I'm going to Bug's.
我要去布格那里
He loves free stuff, so I got him matchbooks
他喜欢免费的东西 我给他带了火柴盒
From every hotel we went to in Vegas.
来自我们在维加斯住的每个宾馆
That way, he has souvenirs
他那儿有好多纪念品
from New York and Paris
有来自纽约的 巴黎的
Venice, the Sahara...
威尼斯的 撒哈拉沙漠的
Yeah. Very cute.
非常可爱
And a lot less tacky than that "Loose slots" Shirt
起码没有你给你老妈买♥♥的那件
you bought for your mom.
"松散老虎机"图案的T恤衫俗气
I'm telling you, she's gonna wear it.
我告诉你 她会穿的
All right, I'll call you later.'ll
好啦 我会电♥话♥联♥系♥你们的
Oh, and guys...
对了 两位
Thank you.
谢谢你们
How did this happen?
这到底是怎么发生的
What?
什么
That I got everything I ever wanted.
我得到了所有我想要的
I promise that at some point
同样的 我发誓我们总会有
We are gonna have a real honeymoon, just us.
自己真正的蜜月 就我们两个人
Uh, you know,
有没有注意到
It's just the two of us right now...
现在只有我们两个人了
Hi. Hey.
好啊
No, I am not gonna get that.
我不打算接这个电♥话♥
Good.
很好
I mean, unless you think I should check the caller I.D.
除非你认为我该看一下谁打来的
I don't.
我不那么认为
come on!
来吧
Oh!
哦
Oh, what?
怎么了
I didn't want to interrupt your honeymoon with business,
我不想因为公事而打扰你们的蜜月
So I waited as long as I could.
我已经等了很久了
For what? Um, where's alice?
到底什么事 爱丽丝在哪
She took a leave. Her mother relapsed.
她请假了 她妈妈旧病复发了
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
And in her absence,
在她事假期间
We've decided to make a rather significant change.
我们决定做些重大的改版
Cate, Ryan, meet Kelly Campbell.
凯特 瑞安 这是凯莉·坎贝尔
Such a pleasure to meet you.
真的很开心见到你们
You're Alice's replacement?
你是来顶替爱丽丝
Actually...
事实上
She's your new co-host.
她是你们新的搭档主持
There aren't any clocks or windows,
那里没有什么时钟和窗户
And they keep everything bright and
所有物件都通体明亮
pump oxygen in to make people stay up late.
还有氧气泵有助于熬夜
Oh! We stayed in the penthouse suite,
我们住的是套房♥里
And there were bridges and rivers and-and boats inside the hotel.
宾馆里还设有很多小桥流河和船只
And everything smelled like baby powder and cigarettes...
每件物品都散发着 好似婴儿爽身粉和
In a good way.
好闻的烟草味
Sounds like fun.
听上去很有趣
Yeah, it was.
的确是
For the first time, I just felt like this normal kid
我第一次觉得自己像个普通的孩子
With her normal parents on this normal family vacation.
和父母进行了一次普通的家庭旅行
You know, maybe we can go sometime to Vegas.
也许有机会我们能去维加斯
Maybe we can have our honeymoon there.
也许我们能在那度过我们自己的蜜月
I got you something, too.
我也给你准备了点东西
You getting adopted, the wedding...
你被收养了 又参加了婚礼
It's like everything's changing.
虽然一切都好像变了
And that's great, but I-I just want you to know
这是好事 但我只是想让你知道
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表