剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
You know, this is the third night in a row
这是你连续第三次
that you've hung out with him.
和他出去闲逛了
What'd you guys do?
你们都干嘛了
We went to an amusement park,
我们去了游乐园
Ate 36 churros...
吃了36个吉拿棒
Talked and came home.
聊了一会 然后就回家了
We had fun.
我们玩得很开心
Kind of like when we went window-shopping for handbags?
和我们逛街买♥♥包包一样开心吗
I'm gonna go to bed.
我想睡觉了
I thought we had fun.
我以为我们玩得开心
I'm fun.
至少我很开心
Today's topic is chemistry.
今天的话题是 情投意合
Why some people just don't have it and others have in spades.
为什么有些人会互生情愫 有些人则否
We have, uh, Lisa from Beaverton on the line.
线上的是来自比佛敦的丽莎
You are on the air.
你上广播了
What about you and Cate?
那你和凯特又是怎么回事呢
You both sound like totally different people.
你们听起来没有任何共同点
Now suddenly you're engaged?
却突然订婚了
Ryan, you sound so laid-back and fun.
瑞安 你听上去轻松幽默
Cate sounds so... intense.
凯特则一本正经
Is there a question here?
有问题吗
When did you realize there was chemistry between you?
你什么时候意识到你俩之间互生情愫了
Well, before Cate became
在凯特成为
this big-time radio host and neurotic mom,
一流的电台主持人和神经质的妈妈之前
she was a party beast.
她那时还是派对狂人
You see, I knew she was special
在堪萨斯城的那次活动
when we were at this event in Kansas City.
我发现她与众不同
She shows up to my hotel room, blasted on tequila,
她喝得醉醺醺的 来到我的房♥间里
and she asks me if I wanted to see her
问我 想不想和她
do this trick with her...
玩那个把戏
Okay,
好吧
maybe that's not
看来这不是个
a good story for the public.
适合公之于众的故事
No, actually,
不 实际上
uh... it was on our first date.
是在我们第一次约会的时候
She said something sweet, rare,
很难得 她说了些特别甜蜜的话
I know, and, uh...
我知道 呃
well, she put her hand on mine.
当她把手放在我手心里时
And I felt it.
我就感觉到了
That connection.
那种心心相印
That charge.
那种爱的火花
I knew there was something between us.
我知道我们之间肯定有些什么
Sound about right, Cate?
对吧 凯特
Here's a question.
我有个问题
Why is there a premium on fun?
为什么好玩的人更受欢迎呢
It doesn't make you a better partner or parent.
好玩并不意味着是好搭档或是好家长
In fact, being a good parent
实际上 一个好的家长
automatically means you're less fun.
必然意味着你没那么好玩
It's a zero-sum game.
这是个零和博弈
Uh, yeah, I don't think that means what you think it does.
我不赞同你的意见
Take me.
比如说我
To my kid, I'm a bad, boring cop
在我的孩子眼里 我无聊透顶
because I believe in school nights
因为我觉得非周末不能玩到太晚
and purse shopping.
还喜欢逛街
But her dad?
但她爸爸
A barely upright orangutan with a chronic bed-head?
整天乱七八糟 跟大猩猩似的
He gets to be the fun one
却成了个好玩的人
and fill her with junk food
只知道给她吃垃圾食品
like he's bought stock in diabetes.
毫不在乎是否有得糖尿病的危险
Explain that to me.
给我解释一下
What?
干嘛
Are you trying to get the show cancelled?
你想让这个节目被取消是吧
'Cause our listeners, they're still trying to adjust
因为听众们 正在努力适应现实
to the fact that their fun, single buddies, Ryan and Cate,
他们曾经有趣单身的瑞安和凯特
aren't fun and single anymore.
已经既不有趣又不单身了
And you griping about your baby daddy drama
你还喋喋不休地谈孩子他爸
isn't helping.
可不会有好处
It's real.
这是真实的呀
So is cancer.
癌症也是
Look, our listeners,
我们的听众
they want to live vicariously through you.
想通过你间接感受那种生活
Zany, slutty, boozy Cate.
滑稽 性感 经常醉醺醺的生活
Just get back in there and don't get us fired.
快做回那个自己 别害得我们被炒了
Oh, and happy birthday to me, by the way.
还有 祝我生日快乐
All I got was a Slanket from my husband,
我就收到我老公送的一个袖毯
frozen yogurt coupons from my stepkids,
我继子送的冷冻酸奶
and a best friend who forgot.
还有个忘记我生日的好朋友
I didn't forget.
我没忘
Hmm-mm, totally got you something.
给你准备了好东西
What?
什么
How about a girls' night out
和滑稽性感醉醺醺的我
with zany, slutty, boozy me?
过一个女生之夜怎么样
Bong Girl,
烟枪女
if your homeless boyfriend talks to me again,
要是你那无家可归的男朋友再和我说话
I'm telling school security.
我就要告诉学校保安了
I felt sexually objectified.
我感觉被性骚扰了
You're wearing pants that say "Juicy" on the ass.
你屁♥股♥上可写着 多汁的
Okay, don't kill me, but my parents' flight got cancelled
别杀我 我爸妈的航♥班♥取消了
and they're not leaving till Sunday night now.
他们要到周日晚上才会出门
So, where are we supposed to party?
那我们在哪办派对
I already told the guys.
我已经跟大伙都说了
Maybe we could party at Lux's.
我们或许可以去莱克丝那
Oh, wait, doesn't juvie hall lock down after dark?
等等 少管所晚上难道不关门
Actually, if you want to party,
事实上 如果你们想办派对
I've got a place.
我知道一个合适的场所
Seriously? Yeah.
真的吗 对
My dad has a loft over his bar.
我爸爸的酒吧楼上有个阁楼
On Third and Clover.
安全又舒适
You sure he'd be cool with it?
你确定他不会生气吗
Wait, what?
等一下 什么
Yeah, totally, he's cool with anything.
当然 他做人很随意
He used to be quarterback, too.
他曾经也担任过四分卫
Awesome. You're a lifesaver.
太棒了 你是我的救星
第一季 第五集
《缘来一家人》
All right, you guys,
好了 哥们
it's time to think big, okay?
是时候大胆冒险了
It's game-changer time.
现在是我们的转折点
What is one of the coolest things a bar can do
我们能在酒吧里举办什么活动
to get butts on the stools?
才能留住客源呢
Turtle racing. Wet Tshirt contest.
赛龟 湿衣比赛
Come on. I got a teenage daughter.
算了吧 我有个未成年女儿
I can't have a bunch of women in wet t-shirts.
我可不能让一堆女人穿着湿衣比赛
All right, you've been a dad for two weeks
你做了两个星期爸爸
and now can't have any fun?!
难道就不能找些乐子吗
Men can't have fun without being degrading?
男人不找乐子就是无趣吗
No, no, look, I got it. I got it. I got it.
不 不 我有个主意
A Freedom Thursday.
放纵周四
Thursday night.
在周四晚上
Half the guys in town get held hostage by their girlfriends
在这个镇上 一半的男人被女朋友
and wives cause they're watching,
或者老婆拴在家里 只因为她们想看什么
So you think me and my plus 8 kids can dance
《舞魅天下》和《十年婚姻》
wherever girls crap's on.
还有其他垃圾节目
Right and so...they come here instead.
对 所以男人们会到这里来
Where there's Thursday night football and half-time
周四晚上 橄榄球比赛和中场休息
is an happy hours. Thanks god.
就是属于男人的快乐时光 感谢上帝
See that, unlike turtle racing,
看吧 不像乌龟比赛
that is an actual thought.
那才是个有建设性的点子
We just need a couple of 55-inch flat screen TVs.
我们只需要几台55英寸的平板电视机
My cousin, Boogie, can install them for like, nothing.
我的表弟布吉可以无偿为我们安装电视
Awesome, how much a TV?
太棒了 一台电视机多少钱
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表