剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表
there'd really be only one thing that would end our relationship.
只有一件事能够使我们分开
"The apocalypse."
"世界末日"
Sure.
好吧
Baze?
贝斯
Wow. No car.
不要车
Okay, perhaps you misunderstood the question.
好吧 你也许误解了这个问题
And Ryan, if you've written actual words
瑞安 若你提板上的答案符合实际的话
on paper, you win.
你就赢了
My relationship deal breaker?
导致我感情破裂的罪魁祸首
Baze.
贝斯
Okay, that was awful. I know that was awful.
我知道刚才那很糟
Dude, Ryan, wait up.
兄弟 瑞安 等一下
Go away! You want to be the parent, go be one.
走开点 你想做个好父亲 那就去做
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Look, Baze is a deal breaker for me, too.
对我来说 贝斯也是个破坏者
Oh, this, I love this.
说的太好了
I'm the bad guy now?
现在我变成坏人了
I'm the deal breaker?
我成了破坏别人感情的了
You're mad. I get that.
我知道你很生气
Your relationship with Cate fell apart,
你和凯特分手了
you're upset, but you cannot keep taking it out on me
你很生气 但你不能为了报复我
by sabotaging my relationship with Lux.
就破坏我和莱克丝之间的关系
If anyone is going to give Lux a clunker,
如果有人要给莱克丝旧车
it should be me.
那也只能是我
And in fact, I was going to give her a new car,
事实上 我本来能送她辆新车
but you punched me off of it.
但被你一拳打掉了
I wouldn't have punched you off of it
如果你不是个那么卑鄙的人
if you weren't such a sleazebag.
我根本就不会打你
Sleazebag?
我卑鄙
Yeah, you know, the kind of guy
是啊 那种专门和别人的
who sleeps with another man's fiance?
未婚妻上♥床♥的男人
What?
你说什么
Oh... that is what I am talking about.
这正是我想说的
Dude- keep it separated!
兄弟 别把这两件事混为一谈
I didn't even know you existed
当初我和凯特上♥床♥的时候
when I slept with Cate.
我根本不知道有你这个人
It wasn't like she was calling out your name.
她那晚又没有大喊你的名字
She asked me not to say anything,
她让我什么都别说
and I didn't.
而我也的确什么都没说
So if I did anything wrong,
所以就算我真有地方做错了
it's that I listened to Cate.
那也是因为我听了凯特的话
What the hell is the matter with you?
你到底有什么毛病
Ryan's right, you are a sleazebag.
瑞安说的对 你就是个卑鄙的人
Math, come on, man.
马斯 兄弟 别这样
Get your own ride, Nate.
你自己开车回家吧 奈特
It's great.
好吧
You know what? Baze is right.
知道吗 贝斯说得没错
For once, he said something that makes sense.
他总算说对了一次
It's not his fault.
这不是他的错
The real question is what the hell is wrong with you?
真正的问题出在你这里
Ryan... Ryan...
瑞安 瑞安
You know, earlier you asked me
刚才你问我
if we could put this all behind us, if we could just go on pretending,
可否放下这一切 继续装作什么都没发生过
but that's all you ever do.
而那正是你一直在做的
You pretend like nothing's happening, when it is.
你装作什么都没发生过
You act like everything is okay when it's not.
表现得很淡定
And then you lie to protect whatever twisted reality
然后用谎言来为自己编造的
you've created for yourself.
扭曲了的事实开脱
No, I told you the truth.
不 我告诉了你事情的真♥相♥
I told you about Baze.
我和你说过贝斯
Accidentally doesn't count.
偶然提及的并不算
You want to be honest?
你想变得坦诚吗
You tell me why you did it.
那就告诉我为什么
Why was he worth trashing our relationship?
他凭什么践踏我们的关系
Oh, God, Ryan, he wasn't.
天呐 瑞安 他没有
It was stupid. It was a mistake.
这事很愚蠢 是个错误
I don't even know why I did it.
我甚至都不知道为什么这么做
Yeah, you don't know.
是啊 你不知道
If you risk everything, everything that we had
如果因为一些蠢事和错误
on something stupid, some mistake,
你就会用我们所拥有的一切来冒险
then you're even more screwed up than I thought.
那你比我想的还要糟得透
No, don't bother trying to fix us, Cate.
行了 别为我们的复合而操心了 凯特
Just fix yourself.
先管好你自己吧
You just had to put this song on.
你刚才一直在放这首歌♥
Now it's gonna be stuck in my head for days.
看来它会在我脑海里回旋好几天
Well, it's something to remember me by.
嗯 让你睹物思人
I could drive you again sometime, to Tasha's or wherever.
改天我可以再载你去泰莎那里
You know it's only, like, seven hours to Whistler?
就像驱车7小时去惠斯勒(度假胜地)一样
Um... don't take this the wrong way,
呃 别误会了
but I thought today was gonna be a disaster.
我原本以为今天会很乏味无聊
It's sucked so bad since Tash left.
泰莎走后一切都乱糟糟的
And Bug.
加之布格的离去
But today was the first time I felt like
但今天第一次让我感觉到
someone else got me,
还有别人理解我
you know?
你明白吗
That sounds corny.
听着真俗套
Even the word "Corny" Sounds corny.
这"俗套"一词也听着很俗气
But what you did today
但你今天所做的
was really thoughtful.
真的非常体贴周到
I want to tell you something.
我想跟你说个事儿
Okay.
好
Earlier, when you asked me how I knew about Tasha's,
早前你问我 怎么知道泰莎的事的
I didn't say 'cause
我没说实话 因为
I don't know, I wanted you to think it was my idea.
我不明白 但我只想让你觉得这是我的主意
Well, whose was it?
那么 这是谁的主意呢
Your dad's.
你♥爸♥爸的
When I brought you your homework yesterday-
昨天我把家庭作业带来给你的时候
my lame excuse to see you-
想见你一面的蹩脚借口
I ran into Baze first.
我碰巧遇见了贝斯
I was, I was having car trouble, and
当时我的车出了故障
he offered to hook me up with his mechanic
他说如果我约你出去
if I asked you out.
他就帮我联♥系♥他的修车工
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 这算什么
He-He just wanted me to get you out of the house,
他只希望我带你出去
get your mind off Bug.
让你别老想着布格
In exchange for a tune-up?
作为修车的交换
No! I-I mean, that was, that was a bonus.
不 我是说那是种意外收获
Not-Not that I needed a bonus.
并不是我需要什么收获
I just... I-I was worried you'd get the wrong idea if you found out.
我只是担心 如果你发现了会误解
And that's why I wanted to tell you myself,
所以我才要亲自告诉你的
because... I like you.
因为 我喜欢你
But Baze had to tell you to ask me out.
但贝斯还是让你约我出去
He told you about Tasha.
他跟你说了泰莎的事
Did-Did he give you a list of bands I like, too?
他还给了你我喜欢的乐队名单吗
No! I was up till 2:00 a.m. Making this mix.
不 我早上2点起床才做的这个混合音乐
Look, Lux, the only reason why I told you
听着 莱克丝 我之所以告诉你
is because it's not a big deal.
只不过是因为这没什么大不了的
It is a big deal.
这是个大问题
And if you don't get that, then you don't get me.
如果你不明白 那你也不会懂我
Hey, you're back from your date.
约会回来啦
You mean your date?
你是说你的约会吧
What's wrong? What happened?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Really?
真不知道吗
What happened?
发生什么事了
You know what happened.
你知道到底怎么了
You know where we went, you know who we saw.
你知道我们去了哪儿 见了谁
You probably had the car tapped
说不定你还在车上安装了听筒
and were listening to our conversation the whole time.
一直在听我们说话
Ooh. You know, I didn't think of that.
哦 我没有想到那一点
Oh, come on, Lux.
拜托 莱克丝
剧集 | 不期而至(2010) | 导航列表